• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is Garou and Saitama punching each other to lo speed feat or just AP feat?
The same question applies to Boros punching Saitama to the moon.

Is Garou and Saitama punching each other to lo speed feat or just AP feat?
The same question applies to Boros punching Saitama to the moon.
Saitama and Garou is nullifying their destructive capability out because they're almost on par. While Saitama let Boros hit him.

Saitama and Garou is nullifying their destructive capability out because they're almost on par. While Saitama let Boros hit him.
But shouldn't Saitama and Garou punching each other to lo be calced? Sounds way more impressive than their current calced speed feat.

They didn't land on Jupiter's Moon through pure speed, but as a recoil of their attack, it is not even near the same case.

As they didn't react to that, their speed wouldn't scale, such as how they don't scale to the speed of their SSSP^2 despite it being their attack.

The recoil from the punch made them reach to io. They didn't react to the speed of the sp^2. This is clear as they didn't even know where they were when they land
I know that but your argument was horrible is what I’m saying them not being aware means nothing as the only thing they were focused on was each other

The recoil from the punch made them reach to io. They didn't react to the speed of the sp^2. This is clear as they didn't even know where they were when they land
i am not sure but i don't think you can generate a attack of that level and not scale,this is not a super sonic vs super knucklest type of situation

36 pages and the chapter's been submitted. Finally, a normal length chapter! Lots of double spreads so I hope the art is decent, glad Murata's putting more effort into Empty Void's debut (Abyssal Void is a cooler title)

So you're saying they could've reacted to it but didn't because they simply weren't paying attention? Where was this stated?
it's implied by Blast when he meets King that there is a possible fight going on since he says he's not the only one fighting out there and then shows his team in silhouette so it's very likely that right after sending them up I.O they redirected themselves to the ongoing battle

Last edited:
Has anyone been playing that new One-Punch Man World game that came out recently? I want to know if it's any good before downloading it since it's ******* massive.

hmm. i came up with 2 questions

ccould CF garou understand Cursed Energy and copy something like infinite void

Can saitama just casually walk into a domain Expansion like he did phoenix mans mental plane?

hmm. i came up with 2 questions

ccould CF garou understand Cursed Energy and copy something like infinite void

Can saitama just casually walk into a domain Expansion like he did phoenix mans mental plane?
With verse equalization, sure he should be able to understand Cursed Energy, but obv in reality it just doesn't exist in One-Punch Man and Garou's copying powers are a bit misinterpreted. He understands all the natural energies and phenomena of the universe, of HIS universe, but that wouldn't apply to the JJK verse. Furthermore his ability to copy or rather his Mode ability has only been used to copy statistics, he couldn't copy everything that Saitama could do (otherwise he would've copied Saitama's growth ability). Without verse equalization, logically speaking he can't copy Cursed Energy, which is not ONLY in JJK, but ONLY exists in Japan in JJK. But with verse equalization he'd just learn what it is when he encounters it and then master it effortlessly.

But no he couldn't copy someone's specific Domain Expansion I think. Even if he could copy someone's Cursed Energy, a Domain Expansion is effectively a representation of one's self and personality or abilities. I think I said this before about Stand's and how they are a literal manifestation of the user's will and fighting spirit. Domain Expansions could kinda be considered the ultimate expression of someone. Garou would literally need to become that person to use their Domain Expansion and I don't think that making a Mode for someone is capable of that. But Garou could probably make a Simple Domain or even just his own Domain Expansion if he encountered one (again using verse equalization). He could copy some abilities of certain Cursed Technique users for sure, especially abilities that aren't unique to the person, but he couldn't copy Gojo's Limitless because Gojo's Limitless is reliant on the Six Eyes which Garou can't copy.

A Domain Expansion is a physical place existing inside of a black sphere. Breaking into one isn't something special or unique. So yes Saitama could easily shatter a Domain Expansion by just walking through it if he wanted to, it wouldn't even require the same hax he used for the Phoenix Space. Sukuna's Domain Expansion is special in that it simply makes everything up to a 200 meter radius his domain, but that's not particularly relevant.

murata hyped me alot this chapter, anything bad is his fault
Lol it's literally only 36 pages, that's an average chapter length. If it was 50 pages I would expect a blockbuster but it probably won't be too crazy. I'm just praying for some kind of upgrade for Flashy Flash and a calcable feat for Sonic.

About 10 minutes to midnight in Japan

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't turn out to be another Garou situation. Both Tatsumaki and Garou could tell that the thing in front of them was an illusion. One more time and it will start damaging God's presence in the series. I can't imagine that they will have Flash empowered either though. Blast will probably interfere.

SPOILERS!

WHAT?? Did NVL just turn Flashy and Sonic both cosmic? I guess he wants them to help fight Blast??? YOO that could be an insane fight! I did not see this coming, I thought he would just body them both then fight Blast solo until Saitama one-punched him.

Also, NVL has some major genjutsu tech- illusions, dimensional travel, object summoning... also like literal genjutsu because I don't know what to call the illusion Flashy Flash is in

Back