• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Though personally I think he should not have it, at best he should have it as a possibly. After all, Saitama is well known to forget stuff. He most likely does not remember the attacks for now, so he wouldn't even try to replicate it. And he didn't use it in that key either
Completely wrong saitama just doesn’t care to use them cause to him martial arts are just moves that make you look cool

Which is why when he gets serious he can instantly copy and surpass anything he sees

It does saitama is entirely aware of his copy ability
Doubt it. Saitama stated an arc ago that he couldn't get any stronger nor learn anything from anyone, so he should not be aware of it.
which is why he did it to make fun of garou during their fight and when garou asks saitama to copy him he doesn’t question if he could do it or something
Saitama himself wasn't sure he could copy it. I cite: "Guess I'll take whatever I can get, then".

Doubt it. Saitama stated an arc ago that he couldn't get any stronger nor learn anything from anyone, so he should not be aware of it.
Saitama literally stated why would I lose to the me from yesterday bruh meaning he acknowledges he gets stronger he also told king he couldn’t feel emotions then show emotions right after which contradicts his statement

Saitama himself wasn't sure he could copy it. I cite: "Guess I'll take whatever I can get, then".
Yes he was he literally didn’t even know what he was copying and still did it my guy he didn’t go I can’t do that or anything like that also what you said doesn’t debunk anything lol

nah, tatsumaki would win

she already has better mind resistance than both flash flashy and sonic
Not really all she did was say your not blast not very much mind hax there and win what with her snail speed she couldn’t even perceive the fight

Current genos legit has arguments to statue her

GOD surely has better mind manipulation than Void does, and she was heavily weakned at that point, so yes, her mind resistance is greatly above theirs 💋
and what will speed help against someone who can make a huge tk assault in a large area

next tatsumaki’s buff is gonna be a whole different level

Saitama literally stated why would I lose to the me from yesterday bruh meaning he acknowledges he gets stronger
Statement previous, contradicted later by Saitama not knowing he was getting stronger ("his growth has gone unnoticed"), and does not prove Saitama knows he gets stronger.

It just means Saitama does not think he'd get defeated by his yesterday self.

Hell, Saitama posteriously said that it was a malfunction of the machine. If he knew by fact he gets stronger every day, he wouldn't neither acknowledge he thinks he cannot become stronger than what he is nor that it was a malfunction. He would just state that Genos was right, and that he grows stronger every day to one shot his yesterday self.

Your headcanon is not supported by the source material, sorry.
he also told king he couldn’t feel emotions then show emotions right after which contradicts his statement
No, it doesn't? Stop paying atention only at what you want, bruh.
Yes he was he literally didn’t even know what he was copying and still did it my guy he didn’t go I can’t do that or anything like that also what you said doesn’t debunk anything lol
He copied ≠ He knew he could copy. Reading comprehension is needed to know what we're debating here...

Saitama has power mimicry, that cannot be doubted. He copied time travel, it is factual. But did he know he could copy it? No, in fact, he wasn't confident he could. Did he know he could copy any technique just by trying? No. Suiryu scene and King dialogue shows the opposite.

All in all: Saitama is not conscious of his own power. End of the debate.

GOD surely has better mind manipulation than Void does, and she was heavily weakned at that point, so yes, her mind resistance is greatly above theirs 💋
and what will speed help against someone who can make a huge tk assault in a large area
Physically weakened doesn’t suddenly weaken her mind hax resistance either you resist it or you don’t and so far god mind hax is literally just if you can tell the person hand your grabbing is a fake so again that impressive

Tatsumaki can’t make the nuke she’s a statue she literally would even be perceived as moving in their eyes lol

Physically weakened doesn’t suddenly weaken her mind hax resistance either you resist it or you don’t and so far god mind hax is literally just if you can tell the person hand your grabbing is a fake so again that impressive

Tatsumaki can’t make the nuke she’s a statue she literally would even be perceived as moving in their eyes lol
it definetely does weaken your mind, makes your scared, worried about your life.

and she could see through his illusion, stop trying to deny explicitly facts.

she definetely can do this, stop acting like a clown, do you really think that tatsumaki would be slower than SONIC after all we’ve seen about her? Do you really think that ONE would be that stupid?

Statement previous, contradicted later by Saitama not knowing he was getting stronger ("his growth has gone unnoticed"), and does not prove Saitama knows he gets stronger.

It just means Saitama does not think he'd get defeated by his yesterday self.
did you even listen to yourself if saitama doesn’t think he’d grow he wouldn’t state he could beat himself from yesterday and talking about his growth unnoticed is by other people it specifically talking about is nobody was actually on his level to know he was growing

Hell, Saitama posteriously said that it was a malfunction of the machine. If he knew by fact he gets stronger every day, he wouldn't neither acknowledge he thinks he cannot become stronger than what he is nor that it was a malfunction. He would just state that Genos was right, and that he grows stronger every day to one shot his yesterday self.
yeah because he didn’t think machines are reliable way to test the power but doesn’t change the fact he believes he could beat himself from yesterday meaning unless he knew he was different he wouldn’t state something like that

No, it doesn't? Stop paying atention only at what you want, bruh.
Yes it does because he literally showed something he stated he couldn’t do saitama feels emotions all the time especially rage or anger

He copied ≠ He know he could copy. Reading comprehension is needed to know what we're debating here...

Saitama has power mimicry, that cannot be doubted. He copied time travel, it is factual. But did he know he could copy it? No, in fact, he wasn't confident he could. Did he know he could copy any technique just by trying? No. Suiryu scene and King dialogue shows the opposite.

All in all: Saitama is not conscious of his own power. End of the debate.
bro insulting people when you literally can’t use common sense saitama was making fun of garou by copying his moves meaning he knew he could copy techniques saitama was completely fine with copying garou time travel and no he didn’t question himself so quit with mental gymnastics

Again saitama doesn’t copy unless he gets serious you stating he didn’t think he could copy their moves why are you making stuff up now saitama never once stated he couldn’t replicate any of that the king dialogue again doesn’t debunk anything as he 1 immediately contradicted himself after he stated it which makes it invalid and 2 debunked again by him stating he could beat himself from yesterday

End of discussion because you made yourself look like goof and you want out of it

Last edited:
it definetely does weaken your mind, makes your scared, worried about your life.

and she could see through his illusion, stop trying to deny explicitly facts.

she definetely can do this, stop acting like a clown, do you really think that tatsumaki would be slower than SONIC after all we’ve seen about her? Do you really think that ONE would be that stupid?
She wasn’t scared cause she knows she could kill psykorochi any time

See through its not hard all she did was say your not blast I won’t take your hand not much resistance going on

Do what and yes I did unless you have the feats to show she can keep up with current sonic then I’d change my mind cause tatsumaki was never supposed to be this fast character just a slow brick power house

did you even listen to yourself if saitama doesn’t think he’d grow he wouldn’t state he could beat himself from yesterday
Yeah, because obviously you cannot beat the one you were yesterday without growing stronger...
yeah because he didn’t think machines are reliable way to test the power but doesn’t change the fact he believes he could beat himself from yesterday meaning unless he knew he was different he wouldn’t state something like that
So: "I know I grow stronger! But no way I grow strong enough to one shot my yesterday self, that is a malfunction! And, wait, I'd say to King that I cannot grow stronger!", got it.
Yes it does because he literally showed something he stated he couldn’t do saitama feels emotions all the time especially rage or anger
So? You're implying Saitama knows about his active growth... for no reason at all? You're just giving yourself more trouble.

You now have to, not only justify why Saitama would know about his passive growth, his power mimicry ability, but also justify why he would know about his exponential growth, yet not believe he could one shot himself from yesterday nor that he could get stronger.
bro insulting people
I'm not?
when you literally can’t use common sense saitama was making fun of garou by copying his moves meaning he knew he could copy techniques
Saitama also made fun when he copied Sonic's ten shadows clone, yet –according to him– he couldn't gain nothing from anyone else (a statement which comes after). So, no. Saitama copying Garou moves to mock him is not a proof he knows about his power mimicry. Please, do not give Saitama knowledge he does not have
saitama was completely fine with copying garou time travel and no he didn’t question himself so quit with mental gymnastics
"Fine, I'll get whatever I can".
Again saitama doesn’t copy unless he gets serious you stating he didn’t think he could copy their moves why are you making stuff up
I'm not
how saitama never once stated he couldn’t replicate any of that the king dialogue again doesn’t
He stated in King's dialogue he cannot gain nothing from somone else. Copy something = gaining something.
as he 1 immediately contradicted himself after he stated it
Except he didn't. Not only "immediatly", but also he does not consider that as power mimicry. Such as how he didn't consider "moving fast around" (serious sideways) as copying Sonic's ten shadows clones.
which makes it invalid and debunked again by him stating he could beat himself from yesterday
Bro... even if you were right, what debunks is Saitama's statement. It chronologically comes after, so if Saitama knew by then that he could get stronger, he'd know by the time he talked to King.

Yet he didn't know by that time. So... guess what? Your "supporting" statement (supporting if you stretch it endlessly and ignore any other dialogue) is the one which, at best, got debunked.
End of discussion because you made yourself look like goof and you want out of it
And I'm the one insulting💀

All in all, yeah, this is going to be the end of the discussion, because it seems you're ignoring context to make the narrative follow your headcanon. So there's no reason to continue arguing

Completely wrong saitama just doesn’t care to use them cause to him martial arts are just moves that make you look cool

Which is why when he gets serious he can instantly copy and surpass anything he sees
I was just about to ask why Saitama doesn't have a reactive evolution in his profile like Garou does, because It seems obvious by now that he is somewhat similar to Garou, who gets stronger and adapts. Additionally, can copy and surpass abilities as well, which is likely a trait of having no limitation. This adaptation is probably one of the few things that can explain Saitama's ability to do or tank and resist what's physically impossible, and will most likely be used against GOD abilities/haxes too.

I'm thinking that if, the cosmos that is inside empty void is real, then it means that Garou's body that has galaxies would also be real, something like "combining with the cosmos" or something like that

I just noticed when Flashy is monologuing about genjustsu Empty Void somehow respond to it. Mind reading perhaps

So far Empty Void has mind manipulation, mental BFR, illusion creation, weapon summoning, superhuman physical characteristics, social influencing, aura, acrobatics, pseudo-flight, fear manipulation, barrier creation, martial arts mastery and possible mind reading. Unfortunately the high-mid regen was just a part of his genjutsu, though I still believe he has some sort of regen ability.

Abilities I could see him having are regen, technique mimicry, energy manipulation, precog, teleportation and maybe healing

Also Void is confirmed to be a psychic user which would explain how he's able to create barriers and read minds

Good chapter but I think we're building up to something huge here.

All the webcomic purists prob crying that Void didn't just get one-shotted off-screen by Saitama like originally.

I hope what's going to happen is both Flashy Flash and Sonic get corrupted by God and it'll end up being all 3 of them vs. Blast and Saitama. But realistically I'm thinking that Flash is just going to deny it last-second because God can never actually seem smart and conniving. If Flashy Flash does actually become an Avatar of God like Garou did, expect some ridiculous speed feats that will solidify a MFTL+ rating. Imagine them making a constellation like the previous feats with Platinum Sperm, Monster Garou, and Flashy Flash, but it's on the scale of actual constellations. Bro.

Good chapter but I think we're building up to something huge here.

All the webcomic purists prob crying that Void didn't just get one-shotted off-screen by Saitama like originally.

I hope what's going to happen is both Flashy Flash and Sonic get corrupted by God and it'll end up being all 3 of them vs. Blast and Saitama. But realistically I'm thinking that Flash is just going to deny it last-second because God can never actually seem smart and conniving. If Flashy Flash does actually become an Avatar of God like Garou did, expect some ridiculous speed feats that will solidify a MFTL+ rating. Imagine them making a constellation like the previous feats with Platinum Sperm, Monster Garou, and Flashy Flash, but it's on the scale of actual constellations. Bro.
Watch Saitama show up while Flashy Flash & Sonic are trapped in their visions; Empty Void rushes at him to hit him with the cube too and Saitama just smacks him into the ground so he's defeated by the time Flashy & Sonic wake up.

Back