• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That would be good, but are you dying to update God and Saitama to 5D, i understand you, bro
Uh.. that would be good yeah, seeing some muktiverse busting level of fight in murata's art style would be crazy af. But I think God will eventually get 4D/5D. If I've to choose one, I'd rather want Tatsumaki fight Saitama with full potential again. God fight can happen later on.

Uh.. that would be good yeah, seeing some muktiverse busting level of fight in murata's art style would be crazy af. But I think God will eventually get 4D/5D. If I've to choose one, I'd rather want Tatsumaki fight Saitama with full potential again. God fight can happen later on.
That would be surprising, i think she has a crush on Saitama now and won't be getting into a fight anytime soon.

The real question here is: what are God's intentions? like he is creating random avatars, but why?
image.png

What info/statement would be needed to make it 5D?
Something indicating God exists higher than the space-time continuum.

Time isn’t mentioned in God’s higher-dimensional statement (just distance, energy, and size), so we currently don’t have enough information to say he’s 5D.
So can we put this on your profile?
A thread can be made to add Higher-Dimensional Existence to God’s profile, if that’s what you mean.

hey, what if, when saitama fuse with his alternate version of himself, he retained the same strenght and powers but he does not remember to have them

How many different "dimensions" have we seen so far? By dimension I just mean the separate spaces that Blast can access and whatnot.

How many different "dimensions" have we seen so far? By dimension I just mean the separate spaces that Blast can access and whatnot.
If you mean visually shown dimensions, I think it's just the one where God was (the one that saitama, flashy and manako saw) and also the "dimension" were blast team was in, although I think it was redrawn.
Also Phoenix Man's spiritual space, although I don't know if it counts as one of the dimensions that Blast can access.

Last edited:
I've been re-reading recently and I've got to say, the setup for future arcs so far is pretty good! Here for example with McCoy's scheme setting up Sweet Mask as the Advisor and public face of the Hero Association after learning his secret just so the blow to the reputation of the HA hits that much harder when it's revealed.

All of this God, Blast and larger scale fights is good as well but I'm really excited for how the Neo Heroes arc is gonna play out. I do hope we get more moments for characters like Webigaza sooner in the manga (Webigaza really got properly fleshed out way later in the webcomic after talking with Child Emperor)

I've been re-reading recently and I've got to say, the setup for future arcs so far is pretty good! Here for example with McCoy's scheme setting up Sweet Mask as the Advisor and public face of the Hero Association after learning his secret just so the blow to the reputation of the HA hits that much harder when it's revealed.

All of this God, Blast and larger scale fights is good as well but I'm really excited for how the Neo Heroes arc is gonna play out. I do hope we get more moments for characters like Webigaza sooner in the manga (Webigaza really got properly fleshed out way later in the webcomic after talking with Child Emperor)

What are the chance that Do-S told Mccoy amai secret?

What are the chance that Do-S told Mccoy amai secret?
Sweet Mask has been the face of the HA for far longer than when Do-S figured out his secret, McCoy seemingly found out about it by himself.

That said Do-S is definitely gonna appear during his arc.

Back