• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy spite match

Kratos Vs. Spawn? Understandable.

Gojo Vs. EV? Blatant spite match. Empty Void is literally one of the biggest counters to Gojo I can think of. His BASIC FORM OF ATTACKING PEOPLE (which Blast described as a "greeting" when EV used it in a feat that dwarfs anything in JJK already) is literally a direct counter to Infinity. Then you add on the absurd stat gap, and the fact that EV should be able to tank the Infinite Void effect. Meanwhile he could literally cut Hollow Purple...

Literally an ant vs. a living mountain.

Kratos Vs. Spawn? Understandable.

Gojo Vs. EV? Blatant spite match. Empty Void is literally one of the biggest counters to Gojo I can think of. His BASIC FORM OF ATTACKING PEOPLE (which Blast described as a "greeting" when EV used it in a feat that dwarfs anything in JJK already) is literally a direct counter to Infinity. Then you add on the absurd stat gap, and the fact that EV should be able to tank the Infinite Void effect. Meanwhile he could literally cut Hollow Purple...

Literally an ant vs. a living mountain.
Nah it's more like this
images

I feel like Boros ship scaling is a bit wonky. It shouldn't be High 6A for it's durability, it's for Gravity sphere effectiveness. So scaling from damaging the ship that didn't affect gravity sphere should not be applied.

I feel like Boros ship scaling is a bit wonky. It shouldn't be High 6A for it's durability, it's for Gravity sphere effectiveness. So scaling from damaging the ship that didn't affect gravity sphere should not be applied.
The gravity sphere isn't protecting the ship. Its just allowing it to fly. Heck the durability of the ship is verbatim stated to be because of its unknown alien material that it is made off

The gravity sphere isn't protecting the ship. Its just allowing it to fly. Heck the durability of the ship is verbatim stated to be because of its unknown alien material that it is made off
No, damaging the ship didn't render any significance of high 6A durability. When Saitama landed on the ship the energy from the landing transfered to the ship and renders the sphere ineffective to back it up in safe angle again. After the Serious punch and CSRC collide pretty sure it's recoil transferred to the sphere that's why it cracked. Melting ≠ Brute force.

Looking back at tier 5 upgrades for top tier characters that got downgraded. It's laughable that Boros is scaled to Orochi by using the way Saitama treats them lol.

VSB personas turned to the lowest point and let their personal interest warped them ignoring the rules of the forum.

Can't sleep without thinking of Boros, eh? Boros one shot that thing on your profile
Nah, I just brought up the thing everytime someone gets upgrade he is always been brought up. It's pretty clear that scaling to Saitama is pretty much pointless since the battle with Garou. I'm saying don't brought up irrelevant character because you want him to be relevant in scaling. Plus be Just.

If he brought up again after the upgrades or downgrades(I bet y'all won't brought him with this one) from anime, this forum is doomed by your personal agendas.

Last edited:
An hour late due to taking a nap, but announcement:

Per 2/3rd majority all "Does Boros scale above x" discussions are banned from the main thread. Anyone breaking the thread ban gets a warning and then a thread ban of increasing length if the rule is broken.

Does this still apply? 🤔

It's laughable that Boros is scaled to Orochi by using the way Saitama treats them lol.
No. He scales to Psykorochi, not Orochi.

Orochi = 5.68 Exatons.

Psykorochi = 18.28 Exatons.

Boros in armor dura > 18.28 Exatons.

Blue Boros >> 18.28 Exatons.

Boros is Multi-Continent+, Orochi is Multi-Continent without ''+''

there is something about blast's sphere(or say black hole) portals. when saitama and garou punched each other, when they were inside blast's portal. they werent moving at all.
blast teleported both of them including himself with the same portal. blast got out from the clash. but for saitama and garou. nothing.
until you get out. time doesnt move for you? or blast is just way faster? considering he also reacted to serious punch^2 before it even clashed. he's just that fast to do point until they changed the direction of serious punch^2. garou and saitama looked like they werent moving at all

also dimensional blade part. he also teleported. then came back. but reactions comes later.

either time works differently (or time stop?) inside his sphere portals. or new speed scaling for blast? reacting to serious punch^2 + , being fast to do point saitama and garou looks like they are not moving at all when he's trying to change the direction and etc

or just classic "they punch each other and it continues for a while" kind of thing? even though i dont remember something like that in opm?

I was looking at Garou's profile and noticed that he had Multi-Solar System level even before the punch collision with Saitama, could you explain why? I read it but didn't understand.
Garou scales because he was capable of destroying blast's portals. which required multi solar lvl attack.

oh. blast also scales because he survived and wasnt effected being inside of serious punch^2. which gives him multi solar lvl durability. and via being able to hurt garou. gets multi solar lvl ap.

but i dont understand why garou's durability stats has : "Withstood being on the epicenter of his own Black Hole".
we accept it as real black hole. if we accept it as a durability feat. it should be infinite since the center of black holes has infinite density and gravity?

which would be High 3-A i guess. dunno why its there

Garou scales because he was capable of destroying blast's portals. which required multi solar lvl attack.

oh. blast also scales because he survived and wasnt effected being inside of serious punch^2. which gives him multi solar lvl durability. and via being able to hurt garou. gets multi solar lvl ap.
So Blast scales the serious punch squared and therefore its portals too, so the Garou by overloading its portals scales to multi solar system level. But doesn't that mean that the Garou would be scaling to the serious punch squared before doing it?

But doesn't that mean that the Garou would be scaling to the serious punch squared before doing it?
Blast is like 1/150th of the Serious Punch. It's just that the punch is so high into 4-A that even after such a reduction its still 4-A.

But in the current system a mad Saitama would one shot CF Garou or Blast if the punch landed (and Gaeou didn't copy him before the impact)

One question, where does destroying a dimension (4d, 5d, 6d or whatever) scale if there are no declarations of the size of that dimension?
For example, a character destroys the 6th dimension but there are no statements of its size.

One question, where does destroying a dimension (4d, 5d, 6d or whatever) scale if there are no declarations of the size of that dimension?
For example, a character destroys the 6th dimension but there are no statements of its size.
It can't be quantified of there's no indication of size.

And another thing, I imagine this changes if we talk about high hyper? I mean, if there are infinite higher dimensions, even if their size is not declared, the one who can manipulate them all at the same time would still be high hyper, right? even if it were declared that each dimension is NOT infinite

Last edited:
Blast is like 1/150th of the Serious Punch. It's just that the punch is so high into 4-A that even after such a reduction its still 4-A.

But in the current system a mad Saitama would one shot CF Garou or Blast if the punch landed (and Gaeou didn't copy him before the impact)
About durability. Why does it have multi-solar system durability because it's at the epicenter of the black hole?

And another thing, I imagine this changes if we talk about high hyper? I mean, if there are infinite higher dimensions, even if their size is not declared, the one who can manipulate them all at the same time would still be high hyper, right? even if it were declared that each dimension is NOT infinite
No, the dimensions still must be notable on size. An infinite number of string dimensions as an example wouldn't get you Tier 1.

Back