• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lol no, our calcs also place Iaian's bullet-slicing feat at mach 42 and Released Boros at mach 4~.

Who knows if we ever get a word of god powerscaling statement from ONE again but I guarantee you if you asked ONE "Which is stronger, Boros's Ultimate Move that nearly kills him or one of Psykorochi's random large beams?" he would not support this calc scaling.
Blame it to databook not the calc.

Pretty much Boros is irrelevant atp but we'll see.
I also wonder why ONE didn't give Psykorochi an ultimate move.

he didnt say he had to use flashy slash? flash could kill them anytime he wanted. but one of them could escape while the other is dying. thats why he waited until he can easily take both at once.
That's simply untrue, he NEEDED the FS to kill them. If he could kill them at any point, he would have done so with the FK. But they tanked it.

That's simply untrue, he NEEDED the FS to kill them. If he could kill them at any point, he would have done so with the FK. But they tanked it.
flash simply holds back. he waits for an oppurtunity where he can kill both of them at once. heck when they say they are relative to flash and they are the only monster who can take him on, flash literally says nuh uh to that statement. even says their mistake was to fight him.

they couldnt even move after flashy kicks. flash literally went to otherside then cut them.

flash has superior speed, strength, technique, battle iq, more and more.

i cant even understand how you can tell they are on his lvl or even superior when they literally lost 2v1 in their own place where they planned formations to fight flash with flash stating his superiority and saying he just wanted to take both at once in case one could escape while the other is dying since it could be problematic to other S class heroes.

i mean put them in a box-like place with no way to escape and dont give flashy flash weapons. he'd still win.

You really have people here who genuinely believe in Psykos' Beam > CRSC lol I know he not someone you can have a fan discussion with the moment he brings up vsb scaling to Blast's discussion lol.

Blame it to databook not the calc.

Pretty much Boros is irrelevant atp but we'll see.
I also wonder why ONE didn't give Psykorochi an ultimate move.
Firstly, apologies for continuing this a little more- I know most people hate how much Boros vs. Tatsumaki comes up (which is clearly what this is about), but if we're seriously comparing an unnamed Psykorochi attack to CSRC I need to say something.

I personally believe the old Boros =~ Monster Garou statement holds up, although it's fair play to those who think too much has changed to still apply it. Certainly it's something we can't use in profile at this point.

But still, this is one of the few places where people will say Psykorochi >> Boros and believe it. Once Psykorochi eventually goes to low 5-B/5-C with the anime timeframe recalc (assuming we don't have a statement by then) we'll actually have to reevaluate where Boros stands again and I'll support Boros being in the same tier.

Lol no, our calcs also place Iaian's bullet-slicing feat at mach 42 and Released Boros at mach 4~.

Who knows if we ever get a word of god powerscaling statement from ONE again but I guarantee you if you asked ONE "Which is stronger, Boros's Ultimate Move that nearly kills him or one of Psykorochi's random large beams?" he would not support this calc scaling.
Actually, I talked about this with a friend and the bullets in the calc are the wrongs ones. The actual ones downgrade the calc to like mach 20 or so

GNWgqzqXgAAM4w5

You really have people here who genuinely believe in Psykos' Beam > CRSC lol I know he not someone you can have a fan discussion with the moment he brings up vsb scaling to Blast's discussion lol.
As it is on his profile, Boros CSRC just massively upscales from his base values with no calc because "destroying the surface of Earth" was basically impossible to measure and every time it was attempted to calc the results varied too much

Anyway idk what people are complaining about here, Boros right now is upscaling from Psykorochi lmao.

After S3 if the author compared CSRC to Gaia Cannon. Someone will brought up that Psykorochi isn't upscaling to downplay any characters that fought by it. Stop with fanboying and get real.

Upscaling from what? No mentions and statement comparing those two. Only you and fans made that up.
tf you flaming me for, I didn't make the changes to Boros profile lmao

if you disagree so much make a CRT to remove the scaling I don't care

tf you flaming me for, I didn't make the changes to Boros profile lmao

if you disagree so much make a CRT to remove the scaling I don't care
hey why cant we give boros 5-C scaling?

his released form has multi continent+, then him energy releasing attack which is stronger than his normal attack. then combines both of them in the end. which means at the end, he is at least 2x stronger.

7.64946924e28 joule x 2 is moon lvl yes?

he should get at least moon lvl tier

for Boros 5-C

Someone made a VS Match

Why is saitama not scale to the full value of the feat again?
I just opened the calc and took the accepted result value since the value isn't listed in Saitamas profile. If there's a thread that accepted him scaling to the full value pls send it to me and I'll update the thread 🙏

Actually, I talked about this with a friend and the bullets in the calc are the wrongs ones. The actual ones downgrade the calc to like mach 20 or so
Then we should revisit that with a new calc. But Iaian being a bit overinflated doesn't change the fundamental point- we scale Boros much lower than we should, particularly released Boros in terms of speed. The fact that released Boros doesn't scale above an a-class hero in speed is unfortunate and unusual

Then we should revisit that with a new calc. But Iaian being a bit overinflated doesn't change the fundamental point- we scale Boros much lower than we should, particularly released Boros in terms of speed. The fact that released Boros doesn't scale above an a-class hero in speed is unfortunate and unusual
then do you have anything to help me here? d: you have been here longer than me after all :d

Lol this site actually has an a class hero above Boros actually joke behavior I genuinely think this site just biased against boros they use mental gymnastics to lowball and downgrade him and deny everything supporting his tier

Last edited:
After S3 if the author compared CSRC to Gaia Cannon. Someone will brought up that Psykorochi isn't upscaling to downplay any characters that fought by it. Stop with fanboying and get real.
Everyone with common sense knows that you are wrong and that won't ever happened. that. It's quite amusing how someone can truly believe that a character, who was treated as a joke to the point where even his strongest attack supposedly comparable to CSRC (according to your logic) was treated as a joke by being overpowered by a squirk, is comparable to a character who made Saitama utter the word "strong" multiple times while making a serious face. Tatsumaki, Psykos, and Orochi can only dream of that. Tatsumaki can't even impressed pre-balding Saitama.

flash simply holds back. he waits for an oppurtunity where he can kill both of them at once.
I just pointed this out, Flashy had many opportunities to kill them if he could, but it's never stated he had the capabilities to do so or that he was holding back.
If Flashy could kill them would regular attacks, why didn't one of his ultimate moves kill them here?
heck when they say they are relative to flash and they are the only monster who can take him on, flash literally says nuh uh to that statement. even says their mistake was to fight him.
And almost right after Flash denies their statement, they each admit they were holding back, in speed and power, Apparently they were holding back so much they believed someone who they deemed as their rival just seconds ago, would be humiliated by their true power. Flash never commented on their true power.
they couldnt even move after flashy kicks. flash literally went to otherside then cut them.
Everyone is aware of this, what's your point?
flash has superior speed, strength, technique, battle iq, more and more.
Speed? Sure, Strength? No, lol.
i cant even understand how you can tell they are on his lvl or even superior when they literally lost 2v1 in their own place where they planned formations to fight flash with flash stating his superiority and saying he just wanted to take both at once in case one could escape while the other is dying since it could be problematic to other S class heroes.
Im referring to raw strength only, which there is many evidence suggesting.
i mean put them in a box-like place with no way to escape and dont give flashy flash weapons. he'd still win.
Flashy literally needed a weapon to beat them, so I'd say with no weapons, they would definitely win.

Everyone with common sense
My philosophy/ethics professor gave me and the class some pretty useful advice, "common sense isn't so common." Basically, people's views on what is and isn't common sense differ a lot, so what you see as common sense won't be what someone else sees as common sense. That's not to say that either view is wrong, it's just to point out that this argument/line of logic is faulty.

Last edited:
My philosophy professor gave me and the class some pretty useful advice, "common sense isn't so common." Basically, people's views on what is and isn't common sense differ a lot, so what you see as common sense won't be what someone else sees as common sense. That's not to say that either view is wrong, it's just to point that this argument/line of logic is faulty.
Define the scope of common sense. Liking chocolate and not killing random people are both common sense but only the former is subject to what you said. That's why one person's differing opinion won't change anything and there needs to be consensus to some degree regardless of what anyone says. Regarding Boros' power within the series, I believe it is in somewhere between the two examples I mentioned.

What are y’all chapter predictions for next chapter
Literally all I know about this chapter is that Empty Void will show up with a dramatic entrance coming after Flashy.

If it's not just a dramatic entrance, then he'll go after Flashy and Sonic with some reality warping stuff and genjutsus. He'll flex his abilities on them so they feel helpless and we'll get a cut-off after he shows some impressive stuff, likely a genjutsu. That's the most I expect for this chapter.

What I do expect (but not in this chapter) is that either Flashy or Sonic will go full cosmic when Empty Void puts them in the cube genjutsu, likely Sonic. And then Blast will have to 2v1 Empty Void and his new Cosmic buddy in an epic fight that will end when the massive DC/AOE/Reality warping BS involves Saitama. Now that part has me thinking... is there any plot reason Sonic can't remain Cosmic after this arc if he gets cubed? A Cosmic Sonic becoming an evil force for Flashy to contend with in the aftermath of this arc would parallel Blast and Empty Void's dynamic and a rematch could replace the abandoned masses fight- it wouldn't impact other plotlines outside of Sonic not fighting A and the machine god.

Last edited:
Back