• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theory, one of the ninjas has a regular box.
We don't know what's inside, but the box has a 50% chance of being empty and 50% chance of being filled with a ninja.
The ninja is empty void, therefore the box either contains an empty void or contains empty void, meaning the chance of an empty void is 100%, making it transcend Schrodinger's paradox.

Theory, one of the ninjas has a regular box.
We don't know what's inside, but the box has a 50% chance of being empty and 50% chance of being filled with a ninja.
The ninja is empty void, therefore the box either contains an empty void or contains empty void, meaning the chance of an empty void is 100%, making it transcend Schrodinger's paradox.
Can ONE make all of Empty Void's dialogue this confusing? It would give him a tactical advantage in vs match ups

Guys, you can't deny that this is one of the most badass entries in the manga

images

bro, is so f-cking epic

0f9f9f1a0b2e8cf9bfe73309ecd3bb9ffeecfe5e.jpg

for the speed scaling of saitama creating constellation around IO. can someone explain why we couldnt use "shockwaves are frozen" option? because they are clearly frozen. shockwaves never stopped existing at the first two pages and every stone there literally has a shockwave within that frame.

for the speed scaling of saitama creating constellation around IO. can someone explain why we couldnt use "shockwaves are frozen" option? because they are clearly frozen. shockwaves never stopped existing at the first two pages and every stone there literally has a shockwave within that frame.
i don't know, what can it be giving considering the shockwaves frozen?

when tatsumaki ends up one shoting flashy and even outspeeding his reaction in a eventual confront i’ll be 0% surprised.

Should Limiter page have limited/unconventional absorption, mind control or something similar?

Psykos did not only resist and overcome Orochi's control, but also controlled him instead.

can you guys check it and give me your opinion about it? i'd be happy to hear your thoughts about it

I'm asking because we have no full body panels to render for Genos like this, otherwise they would have been added long ago.

theory
its unlikely Void as Garou's copy power. I believe Gods power depends on the actual capabilities of the person. Garou copied martial arts and adapted, which turned into his power with God.
Since void ie maybe somewhat on par with monster Garou (from the WC), it'll be safe to assume he'll be on par with cosmic Garou. Void's power would either be allowing him to use very powerful ninja moves like the ones from Naruto.
Unless I am completely wrong, and he just copies everything other ninjas can do like Garou copies martial artists.

theory
its unlikely Void as Garou's copy power. I believe Gods power depends on the actual capabilities of the person. Garou copied martial arts and adapted, which turned into his power with God.
Since void ie maybe somewhat on par with monster Garou (from the WC), it'll be safe to assume he'll be on par with cosmic Garou. Void's power would either be allowing him to use very powerful ninja moves like the ones from Naruto.
Unless I am completely wrong, and he just copies everything other ninjas can do like Garou copies martial artists.
We gonna see that in the upcoming chapter if it's true or not.

Back