• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Remember that scene when Flashy Flash runs in to attack Awakened Garou with a timer displayed on panel showing that the sequence took exactly 1/100th (or 1/1000th, I don't remember) of a second? I've got a feeling that ONE and Murata are going to crank up the number of zeroes to make the sequence really, really, really stupid fast. For example, it takes place in, say, 1.0 * 10^-178 seconds. That would be fun.

1.0 * 10^-Rayo's Number seconds

Remember that scene when Flashy Flash runs in to attack Awakened Garou with a timer displayed on panel showing that the sequence took exactly 1/100th (or 1/1000th, I don't remember) of a second? I've got a feeling that ONE and Murata are going to crank up the number of zeroes to make the sequence really, really, really stupid fast. For example, it takes place in, say, 1.0 * 10^-178 seconds. That would be fun.

1.0 * 10^-Rayo's Number seconds
Oh, that would be crazy if that happened. I'm here for it.

EC should be on the same level of not stronger than Gouketsu because Psykos was worried about Gouketsu getting ganged up on by random S-Class heroes. While with EC Psykos had complete confidence that only 4 S-Class could take him on and all of those S-Class are above Gouketsu. So at the very least EC should scale and Rover scales to EC via Bang and Bomb.

EC should be on the same level of not stronger than Gouketsu because Psykos was worried about Gouketsu getting ganged up on by random S-Class heroes. While with EC Psykos had complete confidence that only 4 S-Class could take him on and all of those S-Class are above Gouketsu. So at the very least EC should scale and Rover scales to EC via Bang and Bomb.
That makes sense. I doubt there are any characters that scale to Elder Centipede, but if there are, they could be upgraded to scale to Gouketsu's feat as well.

Now that we have 7-A+ Gouketsu, we could always bring back the 7-B+ Jet Drive Arrow (air displacement) calc...

A Kronk gif.

tenor.gif

At best, I feel probably all cadres should have a possibly higher to them. As there is no full solid evidence of anyone scaling to gouketsu. A lot of it is just theorizing

I thought the calc was innacurate?
The math itself was fine, although air pressure should be adjusted a little (this should lower the results a little), calc group members objected to it moreso because they held that there was insufficient evidence air was moving and they preferred other methods- like the currently accepted deflagration calc. There was also the initial objection that upscaling people up to 7-A would be an outlier. I was mostly joking, because the objection about it being an AP outlier no longer holds (7-A EC would fit Gouketsu's statement), I'm sure the calc group members who differed on the method still hold to their reasoning.

Ah, I see
Actually, I just reread Therefir's comment and learned what he meant. He wanted the air density calculated at 0.12kgm3 (2500c temp) and I thought he wanted the air density adjusted for higher elevation (small difference, 840m elevation probably). Doing it his way, it would be just 8.24 megatons. To be fair though, this was my first calc and I only did it out of desperation.

This probably doesn't matter for actual scaling because Ugarik saw no reason to do air displacement, but my joke doesn't work :C

Last edited:
Actually, I just reread Therefir's comment and learned what he meant. He wanted the air density calculated at 0.12kgm3 (2500c temp) and I thought he wanted the air density adjusted for higher elevation (small difference, 840m elevation probably). Doing it his way, it would be just 8.24 megatons. To be fair though, this was my first calc and I only did it out of desperation.

This probably doesn't matter for actual scaling because Ugarik saw no reason to do air displacement, but my joke doesn't work :C
My first thought when I read this was it was about Gouketsu's cloud split, and I was incredibly confused. It just hit me that it was about Jet Drive Arrow which I should've realized based on the context of the conversation, haha!

Oof lol. The new chapter CRT shouldn't be that hard.

The list afaik is:

• Tatsumaki lifting upgrade
  • 7-B S-Class Upgrade
  • Several abiliy additions
  • New key for Drive Knight and Genos

Still, rest in peace, 7-A S-Class...

Wait, 7-A Gouketsu who Elder Centipede scales to means 7-A Bang & Bomb which means 7-A Weakened Psykorochi which means almost every S-Class is 7-A! And seeing that the gap between the cloud split and the lower bound of High 7-A is less than 1.3x, then couldn't they upscale to High 7-A?!

I think i got a theroy why bang and bomb cross fang combo looks well pathetic compared to the weaker one they used against EC . In EC one they perfectly coordinated to make one big attack then followed by a bunch of others meanwhile in Cross fang they perfectly coordinate attacking against eachother which is why they go on the opposite side of eachother when they do it which in turn make all of their attacks collide against eachother inside the one they are attacking and no aftereffects/environmentdamge happens cuz of that unlike their EC combo. Basically they **** ppl up from the inside real bad .

Also for anyone calcing tatsumaki spear thingy , keep in mind tatsumaki twisted the shit out of that tower and ma in general twice , so tower is dense as hell and i doubt it floors and rooms and empty space left inside of it

Oof lol. The new chapter CRT shouldn't be that hard.

The list afaik is:

• Tatsumaki lifting upgrade
  • 7-B S-Class Upgrade
  • Several ability additions
  • New key for Drive Knight and Genos
Tatsumaki isn't getting a LS upgrade unfortunately, her coast lift is about 5X heavier than the LS Results

However, we should adjust TTM's LS definition to include "threw a 6 story building hundreds of meters at fast speeds", I think it's a feat almost on par with his current class M justification when we consider the acceleration

If we support 7-A+ EC, then Bang and Bomb would downscale, as would Darkshine and Flashy Flash. If Psykos is 7-A as well, then that would make many 7-As. However... IDK if Psykos scales because I don't know how strong Gouketsu thought Gyoro Gyoro was.
Should Gouketsu's upgrade and whatever scaling comes from that be on the next CRT or should it be saved for another thread later?
I don't see why not. If we just upgrade Gouketsu it will be simple and if we upgrade others to scale to Gouketsu, it would overrule some 7-B upgrades and potentially involve 7-A upgrades. Either way it's a good idea.

If we support 7-A+ EC, then Bang and Bomb would downscale, as would Darkshine and Flashy Flash. If Psykos is 7-A as well, then that would make many 7-As. However... IDK if Psykos scales because I don't know how strong Gouketsu thought Gyoro Gyoro was.

I don't see why not. If we just upgrade Gouketsu it will be simple and if we upgrade others to scale to Gouketsu, it would overrule some 7-B upgrades and potentially involve 7-A upgrades. Either way it's a good idea.
Neat!

(See ONE and Murata, we didn't need Millenium Emperor Nova to reach 7-A+ - High 7-A!

But please, bring back Millenium Emperor Nova, and bring back High 7-A Phoenix Man)!

In the scenario that Elder Centipede scales to Gouketsu, I imagine he would be a ‘Possibly/Likely 7-A+’ since it isn’t stated verbatim that he scales. So people downscaling, like Bang and Bomb for example, would probably end up as ‘7-B, possibly/likely 7-A.’

In the scenario that Elder Centipede scales to Gouketsu, I imagine he would be a ‘Possibly/Likely 7-A+’ since it isn’t stated verbatim that he scales. So people downscaling, like Bang and Bomb for example, would probably end up as ‘7-B, possibly/likely 7-A.’
I'm fine with this.

This is probably what will happen. Anybody want to volunteer to do the CRT?

Back