• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, we could always do both in one big CRT. Depends if you want a bunch of quick little CRTs or one big, long CRT that covers alotta ground. If I have to choose between the two, I'd go with the Gouketsu stuff, since the calc is accepted. The Psykorochi beam split looks like its going to be recalced as an A) ground explosion and a B) deflagration.
Tbh, I think it depends on if the calc for Psykos’ attack is accepted before the webcomic thread is finished. If the thread finishes and the calc hasn’t been approved yet, then we can do Gouketsu first. If the calc has been accepted, then we could do them at the same time.

Tbh, I think it depends on if the calc for Psykos’ attack is accepted before the webcomic thread is finished. If the thread finishes and the calc hasn’t been approved yet, then we can do Gouketsu first. If the calc has been accepted, then we could do them at the same time.
This is what I was thinking. We'll have to see what the Psykos calc (expect the results to vary drastically with the new formulae) spells for scaling and if it comes out in time. Gouketsu changes can be implemented anytime- I would recommend including the Tatsumaki/Genos/Psykorochi Speed upgrade as well, since that's been approved too and can be implemented rather easily.

But is Metal Knight ballin' like Gouketsu, tho?
Pfft, Metal Knight will never be ballin
I'm afraid that Metal Knight will never be ballin'. He's an old man who probably isn't superhuman, his basketball days are behind him. Unless- unless, he could play basketball with one of his drones. Then he might break some ankles.

I seriously could see Gouketsu being a rockstar in the NBA, if he could dribble without destroying the ball and move without killing his opponents and teammates. I wanna see a dragon-level basketball game. Monsters vs. S-class, shooting some hoops.

I'm afraid that Metal Knight will never be ballin'. He's an old man who probably isn't superhuman, his basketball days are behind him. Unless- unless, he could play basketball with one of his drones. Then he might break some ankles.

I seriously could see Gouketsu being a rockstar in the NBA, if he could dribble without destroying the ball and move without killing his opponents and teammates. I wanna see a dragon-level basketball game. Monsters vs. S-class, shooting some hoops.
Isn't he like 20 feet tall? Dunking is a non-issue.

They'd have to use some really, really, really tall and really, really, really, really, really, really sturdy basketball hoops with Gouketsu, Elder Centipede, Orochi, Overgrown Rover, Evil Natural Water, Hundred-Eyes Octopus, etc. running around (most monsters are way larger than any human or basketball hoop which is why I mentioned only monsters).

Isn't he like 20 feet tall? Dunking is a non-issue.
20-30 feet tall, yeah. I think his biggest problem would be not destroying the ball, because with every dribble he'd have to hit the ball hard enough to raise it 10-15 feet in the air in a short time frame. He could probably solve this issue by reaching from half court and dropping the ball in. But that would be boring.

ONE's been consistently dropping 3 at a time so it was expected we'd get another
I figured we would, but I didn't want to be overly optimistic. How'd you like this new chapter? I'm dying to know what's going on with the dialogue and getting very worried about Metal Bat, if he had escaped from the organization... wouldn't we have heard from him by now? I'd rather that he died and stayed dead than became a cyborg slave like the others. I think Ryumon is a cyborg slave as well, maybe, given how he looked at Child Emperor when he was investigating the corpses. So for the organization list, here's what I think is up:

Ryumon (going out on a limb with this one), Infelsinave and Zaedats are cyborg slaves. A seems to be a regular psychopath, but he knows what the Neo-Heroes are doing. Raiden knows too and is okay with it. Webigaza could be an organization inner circle member. Accel and Suiryu are in the dark and Blue, the way his eyes are drawn makes me feel he's a robot or something. Might just be anime eyes, but something's going on with him.

20-30 feet tall, yeah. I think his biggest problem would be not destroying the ball, because with every dribble he'd have to hit the ball hard enough to raise it 10-15 feet in the air in a short time frame. He could probably solve this issue by reaching from half court and dropping the ball in. But that would be boring.
Hey, ballin' is ballin'.

Child Emperor will be pretty shocked when Metal Knight creates the Ballin Knight
Why do you think Child Emperor was so mad this past chapter? He knows Brave Giant can never hope to match Metal Knight's Ballin Knight army. I hope Metal Knight told Child Emperor about the organization, it's about time someone learned the truth.

Ooooh, I must've missed last chapter I didn't know there was a 135 my bad

There's still a chance drive knight is working for the organization tho. What if he actually went rogue from the organization and became a hero owo

There's still a chance drive knight is working for the organization tho. What if he actually went rogue from the organization and became a hero owo
I've seen a theory on Reddit that Drive Knight is actually a woman and is secretly in love with Genos but doesn't show it (you know those characters, the ones who are madly in love but no one knows because they never say anything or give any indication about it, like Twilight/Loid Forger's spy partner/protege, Wise/Fiona Frost from Spy x Family) which is why they help Genos so much, so anything is possible. This isn't a joke, by the way.

I've seen a theory that Drive Knight is actually a woman and is secretly in love with Genos but doesn't show it (you know those characters, the ones who are madly in love but no one knows because they never say anything or give any indication about it, like Twilight/Loid Forger's spy partner/protege, Wise/Fiona Frost from Spy x Family) which is why they help Genos so much, so anything is possible.
Excuse me, whaaaaaaaaaat

I've seen a theory that Drive Knight is actually a woman and is secretly in love with Genos but doesn't show it (you know those characters, the ones who are madly in love but no one knows because they never say anything or give any indication about it, like Twilight/Loid Forger's spy partner/protege, Wise/Fiona Frost from Spy x Family) which is why they help Genos so much, so anything is possible.
Wow. I-I have no words...

How would you react if that ended up being canon? Like Drive Knight pulled a Mulan on the Hero Association to get close to Genos?

I've seen a theory on Reddit that Drive Knight is actually a woman and is secretly in love with Genos but doesn't show it (you know those characters, the ones who are madly in love but no one knows because they never say anything or give any indication about it, like Twilight/Loid Forger's spy partner/protege, Wise/Fiona Frost from Spy x Family) which is why they help Genos so much, so anything is possible. This isn't a joke, by the way.
Female Drive Knight owo. Lost sibling?

Back