• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah, well it was a really dialogue heavy chapter, i don't blame em.

Ah, well it was a really dialogue heavy chapter, i don't blame em.
Webcomic must really be talking about the meaning of life out here. Some of these last chapters are really dialogue heavy, I can easily imagine webcomic chapters like these being converted into 3-4 manga chapters when all the subject matter gets fleshed out.

Psykos was able to resist Orochi’s absorption before God intervened for a time and in the latest chapter, a severely weaker Orochi tanked/survived a Cross-Fang Dragonslayer Fist from Bang and Bomb and Psykos escaped scot free. Just something interesting.

If EC scaling to Gouketsu is accepted, that would make Psykos’ tiers end up as:

Gyoro Gyoro: 7-B, possibly 7-A+
Psykos: At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A
Psykorochi: High 6-A

If the 7-A end of Psykojet’s calc is accepted, we would make a new key for that, right? Cause I doubt we could just scale it to her base.

12:40 am here and just saw the post by Vib on reddit. i havent read it yet but saitama better not be getting freaky with suiryus sister.

Metal knight is experimenting on monsters huh? So it's not only drive knight. And if he uses monsters from boros' ship, ya'll know what I'm thinking?

12:40 am here and just saw the post by Vib on reddit. i havent read it yet but saitama better not be getting freaky with suiryus sister.
I'd welcome some romantic connection for Saitama, he needs more social engagement and she's nice and well-adjusted. Plus Suiryu gave it the okay. I just want my man to catch a break, socially you know? He's only ever gotten real acknowledgement from Genos who's way too uptight and the Hero Names Victim Association is on the move.

On another topic, I gotta say I love how deviously evil the Organization is. Not only are they capturing villains in broad daylight to enslave them, they created the monsters, set them on a rampage for optics and then blamed Metal Knight for the rampage. That's some Mephistophelean evil right there.

Metal knight is experimenting on monsters huh? So it's not only drive knight. And if he uses monsters from boros' ship, ya'll know what I'm thinking?
I think Neo Heroes made all of that up to cover their own tracks. The Organization made these monsters, released them on the world to create hype for the neo-leaders (notice how TTM and Tatsumaki had to fight incredibly destructive monsters to make them look like failures and how Blue's monster died on him, seemingly randomly? Not a coincidence). Then for the coup de gras, they blame Metal Knight for their evil schemes. They're evil. PURE EVIL

I feel saitama is a guy who isn't into romance tbh (Although him having a group of followers is hilarious)

I feel saitama is a guy who isn't into romance tbh (Although him having a group of followers is hilarious)
He's not asexual or anything, he said something about getting someone to love in the audiobooks, I forget which one.

I think the part about him wanting romance is related to his emotional disconnect. Then again, I'm somebody who believes most people should be in positive romantic relationships for mutual benefit, so I admit I'm biased. Anyhow I think Saitama doesn't want romance or friendships because he can't appreciate them in his numbed state, but they would certainly help him like his friendship with King has helped him. It's not something he wants to initiate but it would bring him fulfillment, basically.

Wasn't that a dream?
Nah, it's the one where he saves a woman who wants to expose him as a caped baldy fake to the world and she alludes to romantic interest in him. He said something like, shouldn't we have somebody specific we're fighting to protect? Genos then expressed no interest and talked about repairs or something

i expected suiko to be a brat like fubuki but instead she became one of the few people to compliment and acknowledge saitama. that was nice to see.
also suiryu probably gonna get a webcomic version of the "Torture Session" that he got from gouketsu and bakuzan. cant wait to see that ******** get whipped into shape again.

We already know Metal Knight was storing monsters. We saw them when Fubuki fought Tatsumaki.
We know that, but we also know he's not experimenting on them to create stronger monsters. Metal Knight has only used them to test his combat bots as far as we know. He's certainly not trying to create Dragon Level monsters (like Machine God Mirror) and letting them loose to sow dissent among humanity, that's a practice he would condemn according to what we know from that bonus teamwork chapter where Saitama kills Scaledon. Metal Knight explicitly stated his displeasure with HA executives who were trafficking monsters and called them corrupt, saying he would deal with them later.

I wonder how Metal Knight will respond to these allegations. He's a genius, maybe he'll finally take action against the organization (or at least the neo-heroes front) in public somehow? Genos is on a collision course with the organization as well, he's going to be snooping in on Metal Knight and he'll either find the truth about the organization or be deceived by Drive Knight or somebody.

Back