• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My goodness... Could this be used in theory to solidify 8-A DO-S and Fubuki?
Unfortunately no, since the explosion is near baseline 8-B, baseline demons would just be a little higher into 8-B and that doesn't affect DO-S and Fubuki (besides pushing them up a few tons)

Big oof...
Yeah, they'll stay where they are "at least 8-B, likely 8-A". I'm just happy they got the upgrade... To be honest I don't see any way we can get them up to 8-A now that DO-S is dead... unless we get an 8-B+ tiger level feat sometime in the future, which you never know.

In the meantime though- Gouketsu has just been confirmed to be 7-A+... my first thought was to put him up against Zoro, but to be honest his AP is now on par with many upper-tier One Piece characters. Which One Piece character do you think would give Gouketsu the best fight?

When would the next manga chapter come out? I'm praying for my perfect monster son. Who has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Since Fubuki blocked an attack from Rover (which is already on her profile), and Rover is going to be 7-A, that means 7-A Fubuki! Holy crap!
Hold on, the 7-A upgrades are an ongoing discussion and Fubuki is not the most likely to be upgraded. First we gotta come to a consensus on who scales to Gouketsu and how (Rover's durability might be 7-A and his attack power could still be 7-B) and then we need to find out how strong Psykorochi's beam split is.

Since Fubuki downscales, you might get a 7-B Fubuki

Hold on, the 7-A upgrades are an ongoing discussion and Fubuki is not the most likely to be upgraded. First we gotta come to a consensus on who scales to Gouketsu and how (Rover's durability might be 7-A and his attack power could still be 7-B) and then we need to find out how strong Psykorochi's beam split is.

Since Fubuki downscales, you might get a 7-B Fubuki
It was a joke. Mostly a joke.

It was a joke. Mostly a joke.
You say that, but you never know, the way things are going we might get a 7-A Fubuki. Just not right now with the discussion we have going on. I've been fully expecting a handful of 7-A, 6-C feats in this big finale fight. Remember, she's gonna fight Psykos soon and that might get spicy.
When would the next manga chapter come out? I'm praying for my perfect monster son. Who has done absolutely nothing wrong.
Murata was fast af with this last chapter, a little more than two weeks while also releasing a new volume. Probably the Friday after this coming Friday

Anyways, I think we should discuss who would scale to these High 8-C, 8-B attacks, if anyone.

Demons should obviously scale above, unless someone wants to make the argument that all the sky folk were low demons individually. Personally, I feel pretty comfortable in saying that they're high tigers, above tigers if you wanna really get into semantics. Okay, so those blasts were as strong as Kombu Infinity's Durability if not stronger, so, are there any A-class heroes who deserve to be 8-B? I think Heavy Tank Fundoshi and Magic Trick Man might actually scale, weird as that is, since they're stated to be near s-class level by Sitch, meaning that they are almost able to take on demons.

Where is the scan where Fubuki says she could lift a truck when she was just a teen?
It used to be the justification for her class 50 rating but now there's nothing there. Nvm found it.

Do you guys think the verse might get a bit of an upgrade when we get into the Neo Heroes arc? All the neo-heroes are wearing Organization suits, will they be as strong as the suits the Paradisers wore? If so, we would see a giant glut of 8-A heroes and monsters, etc.

Maybe, they'll likely surpass the paradiser's armor, I don't really a huge verse upgrade, but I do see several characters moving a tier up

Maybe, they'll likely surpass the paradiser's armor, I don't really a hug verse upgrade, but I do see several characters moving a tier up
More like the lower-tiers would be getting upgrade, so that the average low-tier character is closer to 8-A than 9-A.
The suits should be much stronger.
Hell I think the suits the merc group were using should be stronger as well.
Probably, but IDK if we're going to get 7-C neo-hero grunts. That would be insane, it would raise the stock of demon levels considerably, you'd have 7-C, High 7-C mid-demons on the regular.

But yes, now that I think about it, the verse probably will go up.
1. Atomic Samurai and the disciples are training hard- expect them to come back stronger,
2. Zombieman is trying to break his limiter,
3. Flashy Flash and Sonic have already gotten stronger,
4. TTM seemingly improves before fighting Heavy Smoker,
5. Suiryu gets suited up,
6. Garou is an unknown power level, stronger than Suiryu with the suit,
7. Genos is getting upgraded as usual, although I don't expect anything stronger than 10 seconds mode,
8. King is training. This might be the most incredible part of all.
9. Fubuki seems stronger too.

So it seems like a decent portion of the upper-tier characters will get stronger and a huge cast of mid-tier characters with neo-hero suits will get introduced. Right now, we have a bunch of 9-As, a couple 8-Bs and 8-As, a bunch of High 7-Cs, a bunch of low 7-Bs and a few 7-Bs. Several major characters will go up in tiering and I think having an army of 8-As would round out the powerscale nicely.

Also I'd appreciate help or if anyone were to send or compile stuff for the Boros CRT. Whether private message, message wall or here.

After the whole MA thing as well as being whopped by Garou, they're really trying hard to shape up.

TIER 0 KING?!

Also, wouldn't zombieman scale in some way to DSK?
I should make a tier 0 king on the jokebattles wiki.

And Zombieman doesn't scale to DSK because he's a weird kind of powerful, although we know he would beat him. His weapons are 8-B, by all rights he shouldn't be able to harm most demon level threats. But since there's not enough direct evidence of high AP, he just has to swap hands with anybody that isn't a baseline demon in the manga to get upgraded, which he deserves imo.

What if we save the A-Class changes for a later thread, close that thread and start the next revisions

Honestly, that would probably be the best move at this point. The recent chapter changes are very simple, and the manga-webcomic separation is much more important than the A-Class lol.

Honestly, that would probably be the best move at this point. The recent chapter changes are very simple, and the manga-webcomic separation is much more important than the A-Class lol.
Doing the A-class dirty I see-

But you're right. I agree that we should close the thread and do as you suggest.

Yeah, considering we need to figure the calcs for the A-class. The seperation thing is easier. We just gotta move and re-arrange stuff

Back