• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As before no more CRTs till the CSRC and the Low 6-B Boros stuff is sorted out. We shouldn't do it like we did pre-forum move where we had like 6 active CRTs at a time with conflicting or sometimes forgotten changes.
My apologies, this is all due to my suggestion that we do the recent chapter CRT first because it will be easier.

Right now, we are in a situation where we have multiple CRTs pending but not yet in progress. In fact, the last CRT is still limping along now that Dave's feat has been recalced. Most A-class level fighters will be downgraded and I want to wait to see if Dave's tier changes before I implement those changes. But hopefully just another day or two for that...

As Emirp just pointed out, we do plan to do the recent chapter CRT first, then the webcomic changes then the Boros CRT. That's because the recent chapter CRT will be relatively simple once the Psykorochi beam split is calced. If it yields a low 7-B result, then multiple characters will go up to 7-B and scale to Psykos instead. If it yields a higher result they will scale to that. Pretty straightforward.

The webcomic.manga separation CRT might be a little convoluted and it will help to have additional proof for 7-B Darkshine, Bang, etc, before we go do it.

The Boros CRT could be very complicated, because Boros could either scale above 1. Geryuganshoop/2. Gouketsu/ 3.the meteor as an above dragon or scale to 4. the low 6-B ship bombardment or to the high 6-A moon jump. That means...
1. The meteor should be recalced if we want to use the "Dragon or above" rating
2. We must decide whether we still support 6-C Geryuganshoop (apparently this will be part of the separation CRT)
3. the moon jump recalc should be evaluated
4. the CSRC recalc must be evaluated
5. Boros's chest blast should be calced, if he does not upscale from the meteor or other equally powerful dragon level threats.

I think that at the very least, boros should be stronger than any dragon level threat. Meaning he should be stronger than both the meteor and gouketsu, which Boros at the very least, is High 7-A. Him scaling to Orochi is still debatable (although I'm in favor of this) but let's save it for the CRT

At the very least we should get the CSRC thing ironed out before we move on to anything else.

Sure. Do you approve of it? Afaik therefir hasn't given any further input on it yet. Mr Bambi said the math checked out iirc

Tier 8 is higher than what they're about to get soon though.

that implies lower than tier 8, as tier 8 is supposedly higher than the rating they're getting soon?

I'm not sure where High 7-C came from. Sky King is High 7-C.
I'm referring to his minions making the smaller explosions. He orders them to keep attacking so it's feats from them.

possible feats for tiger level/A class scaling?
Clearly the biggest explosion is made by Sky King but the others can maybe be calc'd for decent results?

Tetsucabrah... good catch! Even I hadn't thought to look at this one. I fell into the silly notion that Sky King made all the explosions when that's just not the case. These explosions will be 8-C at the least, I can guarantee it.

If they are by the Sky Folk, I've got it all calced. I hope the sky folk were responsible for the smaller explosions so I didn't misuse my time

Maybe, I don't think it was that hard for her to manipulate Orochi considering he was on the brink of insanity by that point and was desperate. But I think social influencing is good because she could convince and manipulate other monsters.

Pretty sure the only reason Psykos control Orochi is because GOD give her power to overcome him, Ororchi would probably absorb her without GOD's intervention.

btw shouldn't GOD also has time manipulation abilities too? Psykos stated he stopped time when he appear Before her and Orochi.

015.jpg

7763462-7533257238-11498.png

It also make sense since Tatsuamki didn't notice GOD or anything and from her perspective Psykos transform immediately to her new form.
0126-009.png

0126-010.png

Noice.
btw shouldn't GOD also has time manipulation abilities too? Psykos stated he stopped time when he appear Before her and Orochi.

015.jpg

7763462-7533257238-11498.png

It also make sense since Tatsuamki didn't notice GOD or anything and from her perspective Psykos transform immediately to her new form.
0126-009.png

0126-010.png
Seems legit enough

I guess not, what are the sky folk's threat level?
Both the sea and sky folk are never tiered individually. I figure the deep sea folk are all tigers alone, since that's what the threat level was before Deep Sea King iirc, and they gave a decent fight to Stinger, a particularly strong A-class hero. The Sky folk seem to be in the same boat, but that might be speculative. I don't think they got a disaster level because Melzalgald killed them all before they could so much as make a speech.

Oh yeah, would melzagald get upgraded because he could bang or atomic samurai. And wouldn't post DSM Puri Puri scale to melzagald via being able to harm him

Oh yeah, would melzagald get upgraded because he could bang or atomic samurai. And wouldn't post DSM Puri Puri scale to melzagald via being able to harm him
Melzalgald has Unknown Durability with the justification being that Iaian and Pri-Pri-Prisoner were capable of slicing and blowing massive chunks of his body away.

He could still harm bang rho, even if bang was unconscious, and could blow off Ia Ian's arm. These were all physical attacks

Back