• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sure. Do you approve of it? Afaik therefir hasn't given any further input on it yet. Mr Bambi said the math checked out iirc
Bambu said we needed to decide if the end was valid and to get another calc member to look at it. If they say melting is acceptable it can be applied.

He could still harm bang rho, even if bang was unconscious, and could blow off Ia Ian's arm. These were all physical attacks
Still, Melzalgald's durability scaling would result in Pri-Pri-Prisoner and Iaian of all people scaling since they could inflict a good deal of damage.

Yo, in terms of writing quality, which do you think is better: the webcomic or the manga?
I prefer the manga. I think the characters are written much better in the manga vs the webcomic. I also think the extra stuff added to the manga helps expand the world and characters more as well. (Plus, the manga is a lot prettier and the action scenes are much better too, but that's the cherry on top, at least when talking about the writing).

I prefer the manga. I think the characters are written much better in the manga vs the webcomic. I also think the extra stuff added to the manga helps expand the world and characters more as well. (Plus, the manga is a lot prettier and the action scenes are much better too, but that's the cherry on top, at least when talking about the writing).
I never read the web novel or the manga but didn't ONE say that the web novel was more of an unfinished business passion project and the manga is more consistent and brings all my idea to life something like that. or did I just for whatever reason thought he said this

Melzargard didn’t harm Bang. Bang wasn’t even down for more than a few seconds in the manga.

GOD “stopping time” is vague and its most likely a figure of speech due to it being Psykos’ POV.

Also, how does Boros’ old, non-canon feat where he lifted one of his ship’s spires compare to Tatsumaki’s lance?

Referring to the Sky Clan thing, make sure to check official translations to see what he actually says. I always thought he was the only one who fired the blasts as he is the only one we see do it.

Oh yeah, would melzagald get upgraded because he could bang or atomic samurai. And wouldn't post DSM Puri Puri scale to melzagald via being able to harm him
If Melzagald gets upgraded, wouldn't Geygunshoop and Groribas scale since (if my memory is correct) they're supposed to be superior to Melzagald?
Still, Melzalgald's durability scaling would result in Pri-Pri-Prisoner and Iaian of all people scaling since they could inflict a good deal of damage.
Well, Iaian is supposed to be S-Class level, so it doesn't seem too out-there for him to be that strong (he would downscale a lot, though).

I never read the web novel or the manga but didn't ONE say that the web novel was more of an unfinished business and the manga is more consistent and brings all my idea to life something like that. or did i just for whatever reason thought he said this
He did say something like that.

I think of the manga (and ONE may have said this as well) as the director's cut version of the webcomic.

I'm still laughing at the fact that Garou, after getting mentally broken by Saitama, has decided that being a productive member of society was the way to fulfill his life.

Either that, or he broke as hell and need that cash, but doesn't wanna rob

I'd say the manga. It feels a lot more polished in terms of its writing and characters, it feels more cohesive and less messy IMO.
I'd say the manga is naturally more polished: ONE is revisiting what's he written before and doing a second published draft. But on the other hand, the manga is more fluffy overall. There's more content and people who like the fast narrative of the webcomic may not like every bit of new content, especially when new content spans several chapters. Both are great in their own ways: the webcomic is quick to the point and the manga is expansive, I like both but prefer the manga because it has ONE's storytelling AND Murata's illustrations. There might be a little fluff, but that's nothing compared to all the good stuff we get.

I'm still laughing at the fact that Garou, after getting mentally broken by Saitama, has decided that being a productive member of society was the way to fulfill his life.

Either that, or he broke as hell and need that cash, but doesn't wanna rob
Job Hunter Garou is best Garou

Speaking of meat; here's the raw: http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=136
(related meme I wanted to post as a picture: https://********.org/chapter/1074599/2)
If garou accepted
EkyBlCJVcAI7GKT.png

Back