• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Webcomic CRT is going to be a pain since we need to calc a lot of the feats for it since the Webcomic is on a much lower scale than the Manga.

Doing the A-class dirty I see-
The revisions don’t affect my boi Amai Mask so I don’t care UwU
The Webcomic CRT is going to be a pain since we need to calc a lot of the feats for it since the Webcomic is on a much lower scale than the Manga.
This is true, but it’ll be worth it in the end. Plus we don’t have to worry about that for a while since the latest chapter revisions come first.

Oh, I just thought of something. Should the Gouketsu stuff be brought up in the next CRT or should that be its own thing?

The next CRT is the seperation, as it'll take a while for the new chapter CRT to happen, as we're still doing the calcs for it.

Oh yeah, I forgot Psykos had calcs in the new chapter. Then yeah, go ahead with the separation CRT.

Oh, I just thought of something. Should the Gouketsu stuff be brought up in the next CRT or should that be its own thing?
Let's include Gouketsu and just Gouketsu (the calc has been accepted by two calc group members). We'll bring him up to 7-A+ and discuss who scales later, since having that entire discussion would convolute the chapter 138 CRT.

Wait, I take that back. If the Psykos calc yields 7-A results, scaling certain characters to Gouketsu would be simple. Let's see how that goes and make decisions about Gouketsu scaling once a formula is chosen and accepted for the Psykos beam split.

Yep.

1. Saitama
2. Boros
3. Garou
4. Tatsumaki
5. Genos
6. Fubuki
7. Golden sperm
8. Bang
9. Sweet Mask
10. Maybe God and Blast
I would add Psykos, Amai Mask, Sonic and Flashy Flash too. God and Blast don't need a profile per se, since they're still both "Unknown". My list would look like this:

1. Saitama
2. Boros
3. Garou
4. Tatsumaki
5. Genos
6. Fubuki
7. Golden S
8. Bang
9. Sonic
10. Flashy Flash
11. Psykos
12. Amai Mask

Last edited:
That's good.

God and blasdts still depend. It's probably to just wait for more info on both before doing anything on them

I would add Psykos, Sonic and Flashy Flash too. God and Blast don't need a profile per se, since they're still both "Unknown". My list would look like this:

1. Saitama
2. Boros
3. Garou
4. Tatsumaki
5. Genos
6. Fubuki
7. Golden S
8. Bang
9. Sonic
10. Flashy Flash
11. Psykos
This seems like a solid list, tbh

I completely forgot Amai by the way, but with his full monster form being so strong and his impressive performance against Black S and Evil Natural Water, I think he deserves a webcomic profile too.

You could add Suiryu potentially too, since he would allow us to scale Job Hunter Garou

Do you think Job Hunter Garou would give good jobs?

How is the speed thing for Tats and that sub-rel Garou feat so far?

Do you think Job Hunter Garou would give good jobs?

How is the speed thing for Tats and that sub-rel Garou feat so far?
Good jobs? I hope you don't mean what I think you mean...

The Psykorochi beam speed thing has been accepted as MHS+ and can be implemented whenever we can fit it into a CRT. It's a noticeable upgrade for Tatsumaki, Psykos and 10 second Genos, since it's mach 7278 compared to Tatsumaki's current mach 2038 rating. Genos and Tatsumaki also upscale to sub-relativistic if we say they're faster than the beams.

The Garou calc hasn't gone anywhere yet because it hasn't got calc group feedback. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Nullflowerblush/Garou_has_really_good_reactions,

A good job for Garou would be him starting up his own martial arts dojo. Imagine him teaching martial arts similar to Bang's, as well as tossing in several different techniques he's mimicked, like implementing Watchdog Man's movements into combat and teaching students how to do the same thing. Then again, he might not want to if it reminds him of when he was a Hero Hunter/monster.

I mean we also have no idea how strong webcomic Suiryu is.
Oh, that's what you meant.

About to make Job Hunter Garou "At least unknown" over here. I suppose we know he's easily superior to Mars Leo and Solitude, but we also have no idea how strong they are. Or anybody in the webcomic really. Calcable feats are hard to come by in the webcomic.

Wait, Gyoro Gyoro considered Tatsumaki one of the heroes capable of defeating EC, but he also believed that he was strong enough to beat Tatsumaki, shoudn't this be enough reason to scale Psykos to EC??

Back