• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Webcomic Gyoro Gyoro is undoubtedly stronger than the Webcomic Cadres which includes Rover since she bosses over everyone. Manga Gyoro shouldn't be different but with manga-exclusive Cadres it's less definite.
Bolded a certain part. Why is that?

It tanked Bang & Bomb's Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist which is a stronger version of their Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist which destroyed Elder Centipede's carapace. And Rover would've killed them had Fubuki not shielded them.

I'm pretty sure this is the reason.

(This would only apply if Elder Centipede scales to Gouketsu. I think it should).
We don't know if Rover would have killed them if that blast connected, personally I doubt it. Fubuki said that it would have killed them a couple panels before she was amazed by how powerful Bang and Bomb were (she was completely underestimating them when she blocked the blast). Bang was surprised he was unscathed by the blast, not that he survived. I think that means that Bang could have taken the blast but he would have taken some damage I would say Bang and Bomb actually scale to Rover's offense (at least the blasts he's shown so far), but definitely not his durability. That makes sense, since post-royal ripper Garou had a near-death experience with the first blast before evolving and surviving multiple blasts.

I do agree with the "Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist" and WWSRASF scaling. EC, Rover's and Goo Orochi's durability are all comparable with that scaling chain

I'm lowkey lost lol

1p7x3x.jpg

F in the chat for Psykos being the leader of the Monster Association and being weaker than its literal dog

But why would Darkshine scale to them?
I think Darkshine's shown that he scales to Bang and Bomb's combo moves. I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to here, but Darkshine's attack halfway imploded Goo Orochi and split off serious chunks which is as impressive or more impressive than what Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist did. Judging from this, I think a superalloy missile/bazooka would have shattered part of EC's carapace, if not a big chunk. IDK if it would do much to Rover though. So Darkshine would scale to Bang and Bomb's best manga attacks so far and if Darkshine can spam his attacks, he could potentially beat somebody like EC.

Maybe I'm too much on his hype train, but he seems to hit at least as hard as Bang+Bombs Cross Fang Fist and Spiral Garou's Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist (with a single attack, not a combo).

So if the Possibly 7-A is accepted for EC then:
EC At least 7-B Possibly 7-A based off the Gouketsu and Psykos statement
Bang and Bomb At least 7-B Possibly 7-A since they managed to deal serious damage to EC's carapace
Darkshine At least 7-B Possibly 7-A Is physically stronger than Bang
Rover At least 7-B Possibly 7-A took a stronger attack from Bang and Bomb than the one they used against EC while weakened
Carnage Kabuto At least 7-B Possibly 7-A pushed Darkshine to 100%
Metal Knight At least 7-B Possibly 7-A with prep time is one of the 4 S-class that could face EC head on
IDK if this would affect Garou that much since his Half Monster key is a bit weird
IDK about Homeless and Black S they could scale if we get more feats or solid statements

Psykos (or at least Psykoplane) would also scale, wouldn’t she? Her AP should scale to her dura, since she could damage Drive Knight, who could damage her.

Oh yeah since the plane did take hits from Darkshine, Bang and Bomb I guess it would scale. But that would mean Atomic, Genos, Drive Knight and even Puri would scale. I think that scaling needs more input.

Psykos (or at least Psykoplane) would also scale, wouldn’t she?
Psykos would definitely scale with her orochi goo. But maybe Psykos's ordinary non-Orochi/non gyoro gyoro key should just be "at least 7-B, possibly 7-A"? IDK if we need to add a new key since we've been upscalinPsykosjet to base Psykos for some time
So if the Possibly 7-A is accepted for EC then:
EC At least 7-B Possibly 7-A based off the Gouketsu and Psykos statement
Bang and Bomb At least 7-B Possibly 7-A since they managed to deal serious damage to EC's carapace
Darkshine At least 7-B Possibly 7-A Is physically stronger than Bang
Rover At least 7-B Possibly 7-A took a stronger attack from Bang and Bomb than the one they used against EC while weakened
Carnage Kabuto At least 7-B Possibly 7-A pushed Darkshine to 100%
Metal Knight At least 7-B Possibly 7-A with prep time is one of the 4 S-class that could face EC head on
IDK if this would affect Garou that much since his Half Monster key is a bit weird
IDK about Homeless and Black S they could scale if we get more feats or solid statements
Agree with all of those, except for Metal Knight. We do need to change Metal Knight's tiering now that Millenium Emperor Nova no longer exists. I recommend 7-A actually... because Metal Knight has at least 100 robots right? The blast from one Metal Knight drone was at least 2 megatons according to this calculation. Multiply that by 100 for the minimum 100 bots he has and you get 200.55 megatons, or 7-A. I think Metal Knight should be upgraded to "Unknown Physically. High 7-C, likely at least 7-A with preparation". How does that sound?

And no, homeless and Black S wouldn't scale in any way I've seen. Homeless's biggest feats right now are wrecking Zombieman (High 8-C physically) and Black S's are beating Atomic Samurai, who seems to have a high demon to low dragon durability but cutting power approaching high dragon.

Garou doesn't need to change, his key practically assumes he is 7-A at some point in his half-monster phase.

Should be noted that Bang and Bomb were amped by Fubuki and Rover was wounded as pointed out by Bomb. So his durability scales a good bit above EC's.

And no, homeless and Black S wouldn't scale in any way I've seen. Homeless's biggest feats right now are wrecking Zombieman (High 8-C physically) and Black S's are beating Atomic Samurai, who seems to have a high demon to low dragon durability but cutting power approaching high dragon.
Speaking of Atomic how is the Calc of him cutting that beam going? If it gets good results Black S and Homeless could scale to that.

Should be noted that Bang and Bomb were amped by Fubuki and Rover was wounded as pointed out by Bomb. So his durability scales a good bit above EC's.
True so...

EC (carapace shattered by Void Aura Ripping Fist spam) <= Goo Orochi (squished by Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist) < Rover (face got smooshed by an amped Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist).

Is it possible to gauge how strong Half Monster Garou's Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist is relative to Bang and Bomb's scaling it to Darkshine? Because Superalloy Missile =~ Bang and Bomb's Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist and then, Darkshine's clash with Spiral Garou =~ Garou's Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist.

blast's current lifting strength is unknown but we saw him lift a cube that was likely the same as the one that saitama lifted. the one that saitama lifted was heavy enough that when saitama threw it away it destroyed and sunk into a solid rock surface. im guessing thats class K or something like that? blast should get a "likely" rating as well for his lifting strength if he does get upgraded since we're not 100% sure that he lifted the same cube as saitama.

Holy hell, this is getting messy, what is the justification for possibly 7-A+?
Elder Centipede may "beat least as strong as" Gouketsu according to Gouketsu's guidebook statement in conjunction with Psykos's statement that only 4 S-class heroes could beat EC. Therefore, Elder Centipede is "at least 7-B" upscaling from Hundred Eyes Octopus and Jet Drive Arrow and "possibly 7-A" scaling to Gouketsu.

Ok, but why are other monsters getting possibly 7-A. I doubt the heroes fully scale to EC. It still feels iffy that we're going off a comparison like this

Based on what?
None of them outside of Orochi have any showings even remotely close to the low end of the old calc, let alone the new one. Each one of them also have significantly worse showings even when spamming/going all out. Statements are only really good when the source itself supports them, and there's nothing to support. The only people I can reasonably see an argument for is EC, Rover, and Psykos. But all of them struggle to do much less than Goketsu.
Requesting input on this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/psykorochi-beam-split-opm-chapter-138.111375/#post-3523875.

Darthspiderr and I are unsure which formula should be used to calc these beam explosions and would like input from verse-knowledge individuals and calc group members.

Ok, but why are other monsters getting possibly 7-A.i doubt the heroes fully scale to EC
It's all via the effects of... (Lord save me I'm tired of writing this)the Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, which destroyed EC's carapace. Since this combo attack from Bang and Bomb could shatter EC's carapace, Bang and Bomb scale to EC with this attack. However... the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist is superior to the Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist and hardly did any damage to Rover and just smooshed Orochi. Therefore, EC's carapace durability < Goo Orochi's Durability < Rover's durability (Bang and Bomb were amped by Fubuki when they did this). Darkshine's Superalloy Missile is just as strong as this attack scaling from Psykorochi so he scales as does Flashy Flash. Atomic, Genos, Drive Knight and Puri Puri also arguably scale to the Dragon Slayer Fist, although this is debatable in my mind.

If that scaling is accepted the only person I have a grip about scaling is Puri if he does he should downscale since he did the least amount of damage compared to everyone else.

If that scaling is accepted the only person I have a grip about scaling is Puri if he does he should downscale since he did the least amount of damage compared to everyone else.
Furthermore, it's a special move where he's spamming punches. I think Puri Puri deserves an upgrade, but I don't think he scales directly given his performance. The most impressive thing he did was deform the body enough to break the cockpit and make Psykos spit up blood- or was she already spitting up blood from Atomic? IDK.

Eh, I think possibly 7-A could work for everyone if they do show feats that are consistent with it, but I'm neutral as of now.

Did anyone see the boros calc earlier other than qawsed?

Eh, I think possibly 7-A could work for everyone if they do show feats that are consistent with it, but I'm neutral as of now.

Did anyone see the boros calc earlier other than qawsed?
I'm waiting to see what happens with the Psykorochi beam split before I approve 7-A opm en masse, Gouketsu is clearly above your average disaster level dragon, I think we run into problems if Puri Puri scales roughly to his feat without outside evidence, for example.

I'm waiting to see what happens with the Psykorochi beam split before I approve 7-A opm en masse, Gouketsu is clearly above your average disaster level dragon, I think we run into problems if Puri Puri scales roughly to his feat without outside evidence, for example.
The only potential issue I see is that Nyan would upscale to 7-A+ (since PPP would downscale), and then Drive Knight upscales scales to High 7-A. Which would then mean that Psykos, Genos, Atomic Samurai and Darkshine scale to High 7-A (Bang and Bomb would probably downscale since they had to do a combo attack).

As before no more CRTs till the CSRC and the Low 6-B Boros stuff is sorted out. We shouldn't do it like we did pre-forum move where we had like 6 active CRTs at a time with conflicting or sometimes forgotten changes.

As before no more CRTs till the CSRC and the Low 6-B Boros stuff is sorted out. We shouldn't do it like we did pre-forum move where we had like 6 active CRTs at a time with conflicting or sometimes forgotten changes.
I thought we're doing that one last?

Back