• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hope it doesn't turn out to be another Garou situation. Both Tatsumaki and Garou could tell that the thing in front of them was an illusion. One more time and it will start damaging God's presence in the series. I can't imagine that they will have Flash empowered either though. Blast will probably interfere.
I think it's going to be exactly what you're afraid of.

Also annoyed that the HNVL are still alive. JUST LET SOMEBODY DIE IN THIS SERIES MURATA AURGH

I wonder if we'll find out if NVL gained more power from God than Garou, because Garou only get a fraction of their power from God. If the story says that NVL receives more power from God than Garou does, could NVL be "4-A, possibly 3-C"?

thumb_show.php

it’s in portuguese imma translate, it’s something like

flashy: don’t move, sonic!
this man is a genjutsu user

the rest is so confused that i cant even understand

+ thats why flashy fought with closed eyes, and at the moment he opened it he fell for the genjutsu and saw the illusion of sonic decapited.

+ the ninjas in the earlier chapter didnt die, it was also an illusion, they are still alive

Wonder if we could implement here a rule like in the OPM subreddit so people puts spoiler tag in the comments regarding the new episode at least up to 24 hours when it is released, or until it is translated, whatever happens first

Wonder if we could implement here a rule like in the OPM subreddit so people puts spoiler tag in the comments regarding the new episode at least up to 24 hours when it is released, or until it is translated, whatever happens first
That wouldn't be a bad idea. OPM chapters are translated pretty quickly so it shouldn't be an issue for people to use spoiler tags until then.

void uses hallucinations/illusions/genjitsu whatever u wanna call it and can sense or know the deepest fears of others and he knew flash fears were sonic death and saitama's punches (lol).

also he says says flash is wonderful and passes with flying colors for the god thing

The Throat Goat void , you could say he his head is outta this world

Shouldn't Saitama only have martial arts in the alternate timeline key? Since he has this ability copying the Garou cosmic horror in a moment after the time when Saitama went back in time. In other words, currently he would not have martial arts because he never copied Garou.

I mean, he used the Karate Chop Garou used at the beginning of their fight –which he witnessed previous to the time travel–, so he should be able to use it in his actual key.

Though personally I think he should not have it, at best he should have it as a possibly. After all, Saitama is well known to forget stuff. He most likely does not remember the attacks for now, so he wouldn't even try to replicate it. And he didn't use it in that key either

Oh God, so it seems Ninja Leader is going to corrupt both Sonic and FF, ain't him? I hope they do not bait us again and they end up rejecting the power

Luckily enough, Ninja Leader would end up scaling to Blast or to Saitama so we could get a Cosmic Garou vs Ninja leader. Considering the potential his ninjutsus seem to have, being capable of affecting someone's senses even if those senses are not active, it seems to be interesting. Also, I wonder which abilities would they gain

Also, it is funny how we got in like less tham a quarter of an arc and another arc more mention of God and Blast than all we got in the WC

Back