• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

withered-wojac

Guys i know this is not place to talk about this….

But the situation here is starting to get out of control and the international media is not helping us that much. Please inform yourselves about Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil. The biggest disaster in the history of our country is actually happening. Donations, sharing, talking to your friends, everything can save lives… Local media is hiding from us, but we citizens have estimated that more than 10 thousand people have already died… Too many corpses floating in the water, dead animals, an entire state was destroyed.

And the rain did not stop yet…
i will not send any link of donations or anything because i dont really know what’s secure and what isnt

but please, inform yourselves…

give attention to this, brazil is one of the biggest countries in the world, the world needs brazil. If our economy gets ****** up, the entire world will feel the pain…

please everyone, give attention to this.

Last edited:
Imagine we wait 4 weeks and the chapter is just a lame ninja backstory or something then we have to wait for the next chapter for something interesting

Guess the PEAKsus chapter on the 25th will have to deliver instead

What do you guys think about this? Makes Orochi's Split Key to High 6-C | High 6-A and upgrades the semi-monster Garo to High 6-C by resisting Orochi's punches and golden sperm levels as High 6-C. According to the interview. Orochi and Golden Sperm had similar levels.

That "interview" is ancient and taken out of context

I say "interview" because it's from one of Murata's art streams, it was made as Garou vs Orochi was being drawn back in 2018 and Murata was speculating with the chat about what would happen next as ONE hadn't given him the storyboards yet.

Like read all of these, Murata has 0 clue about what's going to happen next and repeats several times that he will have to ask ONE.

It's apparent that Orochi's power level was drastically changed several times, at one point Murata says that ONE had the idea of having several S Class heroes gang up. bully Orochi with their speed and basically humilliate him lol

"T/N: The original plan was Orochi swings at S-Class heroes with his monstrous strength, however, the S-Class heroes dodge and toy with him mercilessly with their speed, and give the feeling that Orochi is just a boss that possesses nothing but pure strength and size. Orochi's horns transform into dragons and spitfire to S-Class heroes, and Orochi transforms into a huge monster. 8 S-Class heroes fight together, where each of them deals with and defeats one of the dragons, while Tatsumaki finishes off Orochi directly. Just when everyone believes the fight was over, the executives who were originally buried by Tatsumaki appear on the surface."

Makes Orochi's Split Key to High 6-C | High 6-A and upgrades the semi-monster Garo to High 6-C by resisting Orochi's punches and golden sperm levels as High 6-C
Where the hell is this High 6-C value even coming from

i wonder if they will re draw the cosmic garou fight for its volume to make it seem more like a fight between the fist of god vs the abominable fist that turned against god

Last edited:
That "interview" is ancient and taken out of context

I say "interview" because it's from one of Murata's art streams, it was made as Garou vs Orochi was being drawn back in 2018 and Murata was speculating with the chat about what would happen next as ONE hadn't given him the storyboards yet.

Like read all of these, Murata has 0 clue about what's going to happen next and repeats several times that he will have to ask ONE.

It's apparent that Orochi's power level was drastically changed several times, at one point Murata says that ONE had the idea of having several S Class heroes gang up. bully Orochi with their speed and basically humilliate him lol

"T/N: The original plan was Orochi swings at S-Class heroes with his monstrous strength, however, the S-Class heroes dodge and toy with him mercilessly with their speed, and give the feeling that Orochi is just a boss that possesses nothing but pure strength and size. Orochi's horns transform into dragons and spitfire to S-Class heroes, and Orochi transforms into a huge monster. 8 S-Class heroes fight together, where each of them deals with and defeats one of the dragons, while Tatsumaki finishes off Orochi directly. Just when everyone believes the fight was over, the executives who were originally buried by Tatsumaki appear on the surface."

Where the hell is this High 6-C value even coming from
So is Garo's part possible?

I think he's trying to say that First, Second, and Third form Orochi scale above Gouketsu to High 6-C while his true form scales to High 6-A.
I see now...

I don't think the scaling chain works though, Genos is already aware of Darkshine's full power thanks to the VGS audiobooks and he still considered Gouketsu a threat so massive several S Class Heroes (and Saitama) would be needed to take him down so having Darkshine scale to a Garou that "scales" to Suppressed Orochi just doesn't work.

Besides Orochi was holding back massively even on his Suppresed Form, the moment he tried a little he knocked out Garou for good.

Not even an analysis. The reason Saitama talked about how it was unreliable simulated data was because he wanted to dismiss the entire topic that Genos kept going on and on about so Genos would get to fixing the door.

The only thing that was unreliable was Saitama's analysis
it was saitama's statement. genos believed it was reliable.

also it is reliable. he was able to one shot others easily. even if it doesnt scale to fullpower saitama. at the very least it must scale to his casual self.

which means in one day. his casual self can one shot his past casual self. but it would mean his initial punch is not consisnent?

i might try to make a crt about it soon

Last edited:
I think he's trying to say that First, Second, and Third form Orochi scale above Gouketsu to High 6-C while his true form scales to High 6-A.
I fugging hate OPM mid/high tier scaling cuz y'all always come up with weird keys and unknown scaling chains that at least once a month a CRT is made to upgrade and downgrade the value of the same feat cuz the calc was remade 😭

I fugging hate OPM mid/high tier scaling cuz y'all always come up with weird keys and unknown scaling chains that at least once a month a CRT is made to upgrade and downgrade the value of the same feat cuz the calc was remade 😭
And when everything is immaculated and stable the wiki changes it's standards for a certain type of calc and then change the entire verse's values.

In the VGS Saitama just one shot Genos' recorded power about Saitama. Meaning Saitama wasn't one shoting his actual self but rather the version of himself that destroyed the meteor/ Carnage Kabuto in one blow, which is natural, because his normal punches scale massively above that anyway.

I have great news... I found a perfect manga panel to find the size of the Boros ship and by doing the calculations I got a result that is close to 240km in length!!! I don't know when I will actually be able to launch the calculation, but I believe it will be out by Saturday at the latest.

In the VGS Saitama just one shot Genos' recorded power about Saitama. Meaning Saitama wasn't one shoting his actual self but rather the version of himself that destroyed the meteor/ Carnage Kabuto in one blow, which is natural, because his normal punches scale massively above that anyway.
it is wrong. it was "yesterday's saitama" that was in the vr. saitama used the vr himself and his data was taken by vr. which means at the very least, his casual self at the moment.

Back