• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Spirits are considerably more major"

No? They're just random collectibles. The fact that spirits in general have a mode for them doesn't mean that individual spirits are a giant standout that makes it impossible for them to be playable. Individually, they're about as important as Trophies or Stickers were. Which means not at all.

Especially considering that Trophies are renders (mostly) made specifically for the trophy while Spirits are just pics taken from their original game and slapped in. There is a world of difference in the amount of work needed between these two.

i like Spirits and what it brings, though it did put me off a bit when they were just official art jpg's, some i presume being low quality due to how old they are. i feel one way to make them more interesting is remake the older ones or just trace over them. better yet, remake a good majority of the art into one consistent art style, such as traditional 2D or into something like the mural (painted).

People saying that Sonic could have escaped seems to have forgotten that literally everyone in Sonic's verse also died, including people faster than him. And how he seemingly only slowed down once he turned towards Pikachu.

I feel like Link actually being able to deflect multiple blasts while other shields were instantly destroyed puts him on a higher pedestal, personally.

Well, maybe this will help prove that Galeem didn't just swallow the galaxy in light.

Also given the statement shown, and that when looking closely we can see that the planets are being disintegrated, I think that Galeem's feat might be more than just a speed feat...

My brother pointed this out to me, but apparently there was a reason for Wii Fit Trainer to just be standing there practicing yoga when she got blasted. She was assuming the Tree pose, which is her Up-Smash, and apparently, she gets a frame of invincibility during that attack. So, she might've been trying to tank the attack by going momentarily invincible. Just goes to show how self-aware the creators of the WoL trailer was. (Also, potential momentary Invincibility for Wii Fit Trainer if this actually turns out to be the case.)

How's this thread for Smash spoilers? Cause I've heard some big ones that has to do with World of light's final boss, though I don't know if their 100% true but theirs some solid evidence behind them.

Well they've already spoiled the details about the final boss, but one more big thing that I'll try to keep as spoiler free as possible is that, if you go to the music files pastebin and search for the word dark the first result is very intresting looking.

Also someone has just pointed out the reversed trailer might be a hint towards this, no idea if this is true but it would be cool if it is.

Bump.

Well... Giga Bowser is in the Classic Mode of Ultimates....

• Trying so hard not to make another Low 2-C thread for Super Smash Bros because of Giga Bowser
  • If I hear that he Master Hands are equal to the ones from the previous games I won't be able to resist anymore.

Heard something interesting, in Palutena's Guidance for Bayonetta, Pit, Viridi, and Palutena are talking about how Bayonetta kills angels and how her angels are more monstrous then Pit, then Viridi mentions how angels like goddesses can take many forms and her current appearance is something humans can comprehend but isn't her true form.

I'm just gonna have to pretend Youtube dosn't exist for a while, won't I? Because I'm not getting the game until christmas.

They are not in Youtube yet, but it's very likely that someone will soon upload the clips there.

Saw the cutscenes myself and their doesn't seem to be any additional feats in the cutscenes besides the obvious one of the final boss being defeated and one that's kinda a big spoiler that was already mentioned before in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back