• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you acting like this? You've seen Luffy pierce through thick layers of ground before, he did this to Lucci with Mogura Pistol. He'll do the same here, turn the barriers to rubber upon impact and stretch them out long enough to clock her in the stomach.
Luffy'd only be able to affect the area he's touching.

For example, the barrier would only stretch around his arm if he used Pistol.

Luffy can't freely control the barrier if he's not touching it. Since he's still inside the barrier, just manipulating the areas he's touching, Tatsumaki would still be able to easily grab him.

Kachon's arguments are more ass than usual.. but I do agree that this is probably Incon, it's a bit confusing for now so maybe there should be some CRTs for Tatsumaki or something, then we can return to this thread.

Which is why I'm voting incon. Lots of variables at play here
There's not?

If Tatsumaki continously tries to grab Luffy, but he keeps dodging, He would just limit his movement like he did to Psykos via barriers. Once she does that, it's over for Luffy. I don't really understand where incon comes from.

Even if Luffy does end up using his speed amps like Gear 2 and 4, Tatsumaki would not be getting harmed by his attacks due to her passive protective Aura that scales above Luffy's AP.

You can't even argue RE because it would still take a while for Luffy's AP to grow powerful enough to break through her aura, so while he finds a way to deal with that, Tatsumaki could, again, grab him, and once that happens, the fight would be over.

Kachon's arguments are more ass than usual
💀I know the dude who things Lucci is weaker than Kiku isn't talking lmao

You're literally an intolerable kid who doesn't know how to debate for shit. If you don't have anything to say other than throw insults, then don't say anything at all. You're honestly pathetic man.

💀I know the dude who things Lucci is weaker than Kiku isn't talking lmao

You're literally an intolerable kid who doesn't know how to debate for shit. If you don't have anything to say other than throw insults, then don't say anything at all. You're honestly pathetic man.
Me: I think Lucci can handily beat most of the Scabbards mid-high diff in a 1v1, but can't beat them if they jumped him
Your interpretation: OH MY GOD HE THINKS KIKU STOMPS LUCCI!! LMAOO DUMB ASS GET OFF THE SITE BRO. TRYNA SLANDER ME WITH YOUR GOOFY TAKES 🗿 🗿 🗿 😭

You're literally an intolerable kid who doesn't know how to debate for shit
My point exactly.

I've given my piece in this debate. I'm going to leave before someone reports either of us to RVR. I don't feel like getting warned for arguing with a 13 year old. Have a good night.

Bro, you're taking me way too seriously. I just said your arguments are ass, ain't like I hate you.
Anyway.. voting Incon FRA.

There's not
There absolutely is. Classic Kachon moment.
If Tatsumaki continously tries to grab Luffy, but he keeps dodging, He would just limit his movement like he did to Psykos via barriers. Once she does that, it's over for Luffy. I don't really understand where incon comes from.
He opens up with speed amps and durability negation. She wouldn't be able to inhibit his movement because she wouldn't be able to even keep track of him to begin with.
Even if Luffy does end up using his speed amps like Gear 2 and 4, Tatsumaki would not be getting harmed by his attacks due to her passive protective Aura that scales above Luffy's AP.
And he's much more likely to use G5's amps as of the recent chapters, meaning her passive force field would again be irrelevant due to Luffy's Transmutation hax. Her barrier wouldn't protect her from Luffy hitting her innards.
You can't even argue RE because it would still take a while for Luffy's AP to grow powerful enough to break through her aura, so while he finds a way to deal with that, Tatsumaki could, again, grab him, and once that happens, the fight would be over.
Won't happen because she'd need to actively grab him to do so, which she can't do because Luffy's amp would allow him to blitz her from hell and back. Gets even worse with G5's amps which scale above his other amps.

Kachon and TheMonkeMan are like water and oil.
akainu-vs-aokiji-one-piece.gif

Me and Kachon
Only problem is, I'm Akainu

Tatsumaki's TK restraint just appears on her opponent the moment she thinks of doing so. The only way to "block" it would be by creating a psychic barrier around your body, which Luffy can't do.
Forgive me if I'm mistaken because I haven't seen One Piece, but is this just not what Haki is? It's a spiritual energy and to my understand Luffy can tap into ones that fortify strength and defenses.

You could say it's a different energy but psychic power can be fairly nebulous in terms of what it actually means, alas I'm probably nitpicking.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken because I haven't seen One Piece, but is this just not what Haki is? It's a spiritual energy and to my understand Luffy can tap into ones that fortify strength and defenses.

You could say it's a different energy but psychic power can be fairly nebulous in terms of what it actually means, alas I'm probably nitpicking.
Luffy has indeed blocked attacks with Advanced Haoshoku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back