• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress General Discussion

less questionable than the FTL train but still funky, like, you could fire the pomson and cast meteor shower at the same time and watch the meteors move at similar speeds to the atom smasher projectiles but eh

The main problem i have with that is that the pomson has one of the slowest projectiles in the game so you could get any other projectile from rel+ to FLT by comparing it to the pomson

So looking through the calcs in the op, are we actually using those or are they there just for the meme? Because theres a LOT of issues there

So looking through the calcs in the op, are we actually using those or are they there just for the meme? Because theres a LOT of issues there
They're not there for the meme, although i would rather discuss them before using them because as you said there are issues

They're not there for the meme, although i would rather discuss them before using them because as you said there are issues
Aight so right off the bat the meteor feat is just blatantly wrong as you've pointed out, same thing with the train feat on top of it being non canon, and the scout rock feat is wrong seeing as the rock he knocked over was styrofoam

and the scout rock feat is wrong seeing as the rock he knocked over was styrofoam
The calc actually took into account that it was styrofoam and used the correct density, although i have another problem with the calc in that i don't believe he pushed the whole thing, although soupy has addressed that in the comments

The calcs i personally have no problem with are my calcs (my calcs are always correct and anyone who says they're not is wrong) and the Heavy blast door calc
I believe Demo's explosive feat was talked about earlier in another thread and rejected as a speed feat so that's probably no good

The calcs i personally have no problem with are my calcs (my calcs are always correct and anyone who says they're not is wrong) and the Heavy blast door calc
I believe Demo's explosive feat was talked about earlier in another thread and rejected as a speed feat so that's probably no good
I'll go over everything when I get home but yours should be fine

Pretty sure it's because it's heavily implied that Heavy completely shuts down Scout conclusion of "becoming super strong" by opening and revealing a hidden door while matter-of-factly stating that it's made of balsa and styrofoam (because Scout said the rock was made of... rock).
Speaking of which: Wasn't there another instance where Heavy says something, Scout tries to instantly argue and is instantly countered by a certain action while Heavy says very few words?

Also couldn't it be, because of how the comic works on the website (click the image, you'll see what I mean), that it was intended to be hidden from the viewer as well? (Given how the door looks, it should've been definitely visible here, yet it's not) or it could've been from the Scout's perspective, the guy who's consistently considered weak and had to compensate with speed and would've been desperate for any proof that he's strong?

Either that, or the writers vastly underestimated how much it would weigh despite being made of styrofoam
Or they could've been trying to shut down Scout's idea of being superhuman by having a smarter character state that the hit object was made of a lighter material while showing the door at the spot Scout hit.

It's a very weird feat. We're trying to make it a feat, the comic is trying to tell us otherwise.
It's the best physical feat, being around 20000x stronger than we currently have first key classes at, being performed accidentally by the weakest class, who's conclusion of strength is dismissed and quickly shut down by a smarter character.

Anyway, if it's actually accepted and it isn't considered an outlier, I would at most probably go for a possibly rating, we see it only at door height (and maybe width) and the idea of moving the entire Ayers Balsa comes from Scout, who's clearly showing excitement at "proving" himself to be strong. It'd honestly be better if we found more easily agreeable feats that are of similar level.

5-B Scout lmao
Anyway, if it's actually accepted and it isn't considered an outlier, I would at most probably go for a possibly rating, we see it only at door height (and maybe width) and the idea of moving the entire Ayers Balsa comes from Scout, who's clearly showing excitement at "proving" himself to be strong. It'd honestly be better if we found more easily agreeable feats that are of similar level.
It'll probably get called an outlier since it's so much higher than any other feat atm, we'd probably have to find another feat on a similar level which could be hard

It's not his own power, but it's what's going to happen as a result of Scout dying again as a virgin. God states that they all have one last chance before he's actually going to do it, and I very much doubt Scout is going to have the opportunity to get laid with a bunch of women in the middle of battle.

It's not his own power, but it's what's going to happen as a result of Scout dying again as a virgin. God states that they all have one last chance before he's actually going to do it, and I very much doubt Scout is going to have the opportunity to get laid with a bunch of women in the middle of battle.
Yeah but that's still another character entirely that's doing it, for it to be on his profile it would have to either be done by his own power or via something he directly influences such as a summon

in his meet the team trailer
1. Wasnt that blue heavy? Who is canonically weaker than Red heavy?

2. He didnt exactly restrain him, all he did was jump on his back and try to choke him with his bat. Restraining implies at least holding back the arms, ideally physically preventing the other person from moving entirely, neither of which scout did

Back