• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can do the CRT at least. Gonna re-read the series again, it's been a long time since I've read it. Who knows? Maybe I can find abilities/feats we missed in the early volumes.

welp, Rimuru made it into the finals of International Saimoe (basically a yearly anime character popularity contest).

He'll face Sakuta in the finals. So do vote for Rimuru if you can find the time to do so when the vote happens!

Sakuta is the MC of that Bunnygirl Senpai series that aired when the first cour of Slime aired, i.e. back in Fall 2018.

As for where to vote:
https://www.internationalsaimoe.com/

This will show a link where you can vote, once the voting starts. Should be soon or tomorrow (depending on timezone) unless they post-pone it.

Currently it shows the results of the semi-finals, but by the time you read it, it might show something else.

The vote had been reset at some point where the already cast votes had been invalidated. Do check if you can vote again or if it shows that you already voted.

The meme would have been better if aggression value part's text was from self-defense as Tempest got a complete annhilation policy in war. It is good still good for me though.

It's supposed to be a Civilization (strategy game series) and "Nuclear Gandhi meme" reference. It's because the anime portrayed Rimuru as much more "friendly" than the franchise did ever before in the WN, LN or manga, which makes Rimuru sort of look like excessively friendly peace-seeker.

This meme also references that in many older games, negative numbers are not defined, and if certain values go below 0, then they "underflow" into the highest number (usually either 255 or 65,535) instead.

...did I just explain a meme? Hah...

Yeah, the anime makes Rimuru seems like Gandhi for coexistence compared to the other media where he is less preachy. Ah, no worry, I understood the meme!

Why we cant apply the feats for US resistance though? All we need is just to translate a single statement even in just a single context, no matter what happened the words Will still there so i have no ideas why we cant use that statement to justify US user cant be affected by Unique user thus makes them Resist the Unique skill.

in Vol 15 this has been repeated again, that the demon trio combination attack is comparable to ultimate skill thus they're able to hurt 10% Velgryn (clone) and apparently Zegion have the most broken Defense as you require an ultimate skill to bypass His defence, thats how the demon Trio get a combination attack that comparable to ultimate skill.

The fact that the demon trio can make attacks that are comparable, but are still not ultimate skills pretty much asserts the fact that they can be damaged by any sufficiently powerful attack and not strictly ultimate skills.

And? Thats doesnt mean Unique skill is enough to hurt an ultimate skill user since you know US user still can take damage by some special physique like Anti-skill even i Doubt US user will remain unharmed if a stars explode on their face, yes Demon Trio gain an attack that comparable to Ultimate skill and unless a unique skill or some power has been stated to be comparable to Ultimate skill they are should be resisted by Ultimate skill.

There's also supposed to be a chapter 65.5 which is supposed to be the soldiers perspective when Rimuru used Megiddo.

Its the other way around

The words says

"A Silent Darkness fell from sky"

i.e. Rimuru is the abyss

Shurim came back to release chapter 65.5 but he said he'll only continue if everyone else quits:
https://********.org/chapter/775920/1

"Tempest", the scanlation team I joined also released chapter 66 around the same time:
https://********.org/chapter/775896/1

Chapter 65.5 makes Rimuru look a vilain. Nicet, both are nice chapters overall, though

I guess I just quit the Slime wiki... I admit I might sound like I was overreacting, but just what is wrong with that guy? He disappears for several months (before I joined it) and then he suddenly comes back and makes "nicely asked" demands, sounding like he doesn't even wants to put it up for discussion, but rather wants his will to be fulfilled, but the one having to do the work/changes is not only appearently me, but he even set me a deadline of "before the year ends", like wtf? At the time he posted he was basically telling me to make an edit within 24 hours as if he was some debt collector from a collection agency or the yakuza or something...

https://tensura.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:12877

At least now it finally dawned on me why the wiki was in such a terrible shape in the first place.

But no matter. Let's not cloud the present with such an event. I wish you all a happy new year in just about 3 hours!

Mine is also about 9 hours from now; early happy new years and happy new years!

Also the LN Profile of Rimuru looks way more eye appealing now

>I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back