• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Can someone explain Ramiris's labyrinth in volume -21 to me

The escape point that Benimaru connected with 'Spacetime Manipulation' was at the "outer edge" of the labyrinth.
There is a good reason why it is called the outer edge of the labyrinth even though it is inside the labyrinth.
It is a space-time gap.
The labyrinth is adjacent to the other world, that is, subspace, and is in contact with many other worlds (other worlds). Therefore, if the outside of the labyrinth is the Cardinal World, the inside of the labyrinth is called the "outer edge.
each floor is a different universe

Can someone explain Ramiris's labyrinth in volume -21 to me

The escape point that Benimaru connected with 'Spacetime Manipulation' was at the "outer edge" of the labyrinth.
There is a good reason why it is called the outer edge of the labyrinth even though it is inside the labyrinth.
It is a space-time gap.
The labyrinth is adjacent to the other world, that is, subspace, and is in contact with many other worlds (other worlds). Therefore, if the outside of the labyrinth is the Cardinal World, the inside of the labyrinth is called the "outer edge.
I also don't understand how the labyrinth works anymore lol, its so complex to understand here are things about the labyrinth that questions logic
  • It have an infinte corridor in each floors or so
  • Seems to be Solar system sized in one then universal in the other
  • Each have separate Worlds within a floor
  • Now sperate time axis
If we go by this, they are several people in the series that leaves the labyrinth with raw speed like Milim in base does that makes her immeasurable speed? Or am tweaking cuz here :

very friendly reminder she can't teleport since she consider calculations of coordinates a pain in the ass

Last edited:
I also don't understand how the labyrinth works anymore lol, its so complex to understand here are things about the labyrinth that questions logic
  • It have an infinte corridor in each floors or so
  • Seems to be Solar system sized in one then universal in the other
  • Each have separate Worlds within a floor
  • Now sperate time axis
If we go by this, they are several people in the series that leaves the labyrinth with raw speed like Milim in base does that makes her immeasurable speed? Or am tweaking cuz here :

very friendly reminder she can't teleport since she consider calculations of coordinates a pain in the ass

Well things don't add up ....I wonder how fuse treats a spacetime continuum.
Velgrynd,who is comparable to Veldora should also be comparable to Ashura .
Dagruel(Ashura) can legit destroy a spacetime continuum but Breakdown nostalgia was considered superior to velgrynd's power just because it can destroy a solar system....

Fuse is this kind of person that retcons the power scaling system in the series a tiny bit tho all authors will not take their DC seriously so pay no mind as long it didn't say "They Cant" Destroy a universe

Guys due to the new standards, are we considering slime hyperversal now? Because there's 100 timeline within the world

More like a timeline encompassing universes with their own timelines, that make db Low 1-C
Babibabidoo
Same thing, i read the thread.
Cardinal world encompassing the labyrinth which contains 100 different timelines, which is contained within a dimension that contains its own timeline contained within 3 worlds timelines kinda complicated

Babibabidoo
Same thing, i read the thread.
Cardinal world encompassing the labyrinth which contains 100 different timelines, which is contained within a dimension that contains its own timeline contained within 3 worlds timelines kinda complicated
That would prolly be L1-C then

where did you get dragon ball low 1c from? Is this being discussed? because I don't see it anywhere

Guys due to the new standards, are we considering slime hyperversal now? Because there's 100 timeline within the world
Low 1-C at best, probably

Since the 100 timelines doesn't contain each other, so the dimensional axis wouldn't stack to 100. It would just be 100 timeline, inside a timeline, inside another timeline, which results to 6-D(?).

It's defy not 1B when the reasonings behind Labyrinth having a universal size isn't even solid. Kaguya dimensions also have stars and things on it, but people don't claim it's universally sized. Following the site rules, its size can be assumed to be Multi Solar Systems, but not Universal due to a lack of sufficient evidence that supports so
Having a starry sky may qualify as being a Multi-Solar System sized pocket reality, but not enough to be a universe without more evidence.[1]
A realm having time that works somewhat differently is not enough to be considered a Universe as nonlinear time within a single universe exists. And the realm should still have a confirmed appropriate size to back it up.

It's defy not 1B when the reasonings behind Labyrinth having a universal size isn't even solid. Kaguya dimensions also have stars and things on it, but people don't claim it's universally sized. Following the site rules, its size can be assumed to be Multi Solar Systems, but not Universal due to a lack of sufficient evidence that supports so
Lol nah I am sorry to say this but I disagree with you dont need a size of a universe to prove those are universes. As long if the existence of timelines/spacetime continuums are clearly proven there it won't mean that the size of the labyrinth is only solar system size. It is the same case as Demon King daimou.

Last edited:
Lol nah you are capping i dont see how the labyrinth is not universal is size. Timelines are clearly proven there
Capping 🤓 lol. Okay. If I get bored I might mention those in the main thread and let people use them against you all. And, if I'm being honest, I don't believe in GOD being low 1C either as the reasoning behind it can be interpreted as reality warping rather than transcendence, and it's pretty common for creators to have the ability to manipulate the world they created. It usually doesn't mean anything other than reality manipulation, but in rare cases

Capping 🤓 lol. Okay. If I get bored I might mention those in the main thread and let people use them against you all. And, if I'm being honest, I don't believe in GOD being low 1C either as the reasoning behind it can be interpreted as reality warping rather than transcendence, and it's pretty common for creators to have the ability to manipulate the world they created. It usually doesn't mean anything other than reality manipulation, but in rare cases
Look bro i didnt mean it in a rude way i just dont agree with you. That is all. How do u think dkd get their low 2c then they also have a world of solar system sized. Perhaps I should edit my comment abit.

Last edited:
Low 1-C at best, probably

Since the 100 timelines doesn't contain each other, so the dimensional axis wouldn't stack to 100. It would just be 100 timeline, inside a timeline, inside another timeline, which results to 6-D(?).
Ohh yeah right it's 6D or 5D
The labyrinth as a whole serves as a point within the cardinal world, as an outer edged world, the base world was centered around the labyrinth as well
It was called a space-Time Interstices
Interstitial time, also referred to as interstitial space, the interstitial gap, the interstix, and interstitiality, was a theoretical zone of nullity, "the gap between now and now." Literally, outside of reality.
Addition to that, Each floor contains 100 different time axis
だ、大丈夫だ。ラミリスの迷宮は、次元をも隔絶する優れた権能によって成り立っておる。これを破るなど、我にとっても難しいよ。如何に姉上とて、この中にいれば手出し出来まいて─
マイには無限に等しい寿命があるが、それでも無理だと断ずる他ない。何しろ、次元ごとに時間軸
は異なっているからだ。
So yeah, the Dimensions have to have a gate if Veldora who is already Low 2-C to break through as you read in the thread
Then additionally The core World which contained the labyrinth timeline that houses 100 different timeline was then contained within another Dimension that contained 3 different time axis and its dimensional Wall.

その理由は、次元の壁を越えるには、
膨大なエネルギーを必要とするからだ。
Sorry couldn't Translate it for you to make it easier to read but Translation differs from machine to machine that why i leave that to you so you wouldn't think i brought it up myself
Additionally the great spiritual worlds that have no time nor space plus an extra dimension (or sub dimensional space) whatever you call it then being infinte addition to the Great spirit of Time and God, everything surmouts to 1-C or Low 1-C (R^6)
Your thoughts?

Last edited:
no wonder your name is "Worthless" 😂😂

I love the part where you countered my argument. And seeing all your previous CTR, It's no surprised why some people think your CTR is pure garbage. Come, counter my argument like a "normal" person
Bro doesn't know how to spell despite being here longer than i have, "CTR" lol 🤡 hey everyone its now content thread revision we are threading the revision and not revising the thread anymore
Lol little worthless kid is now mad?
How sad, all the threads concerning Light novel of tensura have ALL being accepted not one have failed
I am by far more important than your whole Life spent in wiki
"CRT is garbage" bro, which?
Is it the one that never had disagreements or the one that everyone accepted?
lol the pure garbage here is just you and your stupid delululu
When people like me were bringing tensura from star level to Low 2-C then now to 2-C you were just sitting back in the corner being WORTHLESS as the name suggested lol
And arguing with you? Really??
Only 5 year olds have your time
You have no single usefulness to the community whatsoever, your very presence is waste of essence to vsbw as well. You might just quit man and come back when you have 0.1 more intellect

Last edited:
Lol little worthless kid is now mad?
How sad, all the threads concerning Light novel of tensura have ALL being accepted not one have failed lol the pure garbage here is just you and your stupid delululu When people like me were bringing tensura from star level to Low 2-C then now to 2-C you were just sitting back in the corner being WORTHLESS as the name suggested lol
And arguing with you? Really??
Only 5 year olds have your time
You have no single usefulness to the community whatsoever, your very presence is waste of essence to vsbw as well. You might just quit man and come back when you have 0.1 more intellect
Anyone with eyes can see the problem with them being 2C (if you are referring to the WN thread).
T he evidence you provided in that thread, suggesting that the world in context is referring to the universe, is little to no evidence at all. I don't even know how you manage to convince people with iffy reasoning. Oh, I know, because none of them actually pay attention to your shitty scans and arguments.

You are just a nobody, just like the rest of us. The only difference is you are actively making CTR.

Oh, here is more: the reasoning you provided regarding the "space between dimensions" having an infinite distance is also iffy; anyone with common sense knows it doesn't inherently mean it has an infinite distance. You just phrase it in a way that appears so.

Back