• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

You're making -1 sense here, if you read the CRT like a normal human would you wouldn't ask questions, if the space between dimensions is iffy then say its iffy, and really all this time you thought i was opening a WN Thread?? MY GOD
No one gives a **** about universal spatial size i literally provided input on them being separate continuity, "shitty" scans is more valuable than this input of yours if it was really shitty that is
Am not a nobody am not like the rest of you all, i bursted my ass to take a step and create threads for what slime deserves while you took a step back and be worthless. Know your place
Anyone with eyes can see the problem with them being 2C (if you are referring to the WN thread).
T he evidence you provided in that thread, suggesting that the world in context is referring to the universe, is little to no evidence at all. I don't even know how you manage to convince people with iffy reasoning. Oh, I know, because none of them actually pay attention to your shitty scans and arguments.

You are just a nobody, just like the rest of us. The only difference is you are actively making CTR.

Oh, here is more: the reasoning you provided regarding the "space between dimensions" having an infinite distance is also iffy; anyone with common sense knows it doesn't inherently mean it has an infinite distance. You just phrase it in a way that appears so.

You're making -1 sense here, if you read the CRT like a normal human would you wouldn't ask questions, if the space between dimensions is iffy then say its iffy, and really all this time you thought i was opening a WN Thread?? MY GOD
No one gives a **** about universal spatial size i literally provided input on them being separate continuity, "shitty" scans is more valuable than this input of yours if it was really shitty that is
Am not a nobody am not like the rest of you all, i bursted my ass to take a step and create threads for what slime deserves while you took a step back and be worthless. Know your place
And you have the guts to say -1 common sense, lmfao? I was referring to the star level, then universal tiering thread in WN, not the whole dumbass. And I love the part where you countered my argument, lmfao. Keep acting offended and name-calling me, while not providing any single piece of evidence or reasoning that debunks the points I made.

I hit the spot so mf started gibbering and acting like a god lmfao
Am not acting like a God am just 1000000090X more useful than your essence of existence, i wouldn't even waste my time and effort to reply you if @Mizuki67 never did, you are the one thinking he's shit you should know how worthless of a property you are, that's why someone got to tell you to know your place you waste of space

learn how to spell btw talking to you is removing common sense from the already existing nonsense you've said lol, might need some therapy after whole rounds of psychological check up

maybe if you went to school and learnt how to read we wouldn't be here, i can offer you a tuition fee so you can go study simple English we would be okay after that, it would be better if you were a troll but you're genuinely stupid which is sad at the most part of it
And you have the guts to say -1 common sense, lmfao? I was referring to the star level, then universal tiering thread in WN, not the whole dumbass. And I love the part where you countered my argument, lmfao. Keep acting offended and name-calling me, while not providing any single piece of evidence or reasoning that debunks the points I made.

Clown to clown conversation
Now what do we have here?
If you don't have anything important to say or add you could have just stfu but no you decided to take a route in being stupid, you seem to be the Clown here son, you literally had two options and you chose the route of being a little brat.
Only children barge into an argument to offer such ridiculous information

Am not acting like a God am just 1000000090X more useful than your essence of existence, i wouldn't even waste my time and effort to reply you if @Mizuki67 never did, you are the one thinking he's shit you should know how worthless of a property you are, that's why someone got to tell you to know your place you waste of space
learn how to spell btw talking to you is removing common sense from the already existing nonsense you've said lol, might need some therapy after whole rounds of psychological check up
If you genuinely believe you're superior to me just because you manage to persuade people with your "iffy" reasoning, I can only laugh. The fact is, you've said and asserted all of that but haven't presented a single piece of evidence or reasoning to debunk it. Those who think they're smarter are often the dumbass one. And I've noticed, both inside and outside your thread, you insult anyone who disagrees with you and claim they are idiots without even explaining why they are wrong. Did you genuinely examine your scan and think, "Oh, this is perfect—so flawless that it leaves no room for doubt" you are an embarrassment.

If you genuinely believe you're superior to me just because you manage to persuade people with your "iffy" reasoning, I can only laugh. The fact is, you've said and asserted all of that but haven't presented a single piece of evidence or reasoning to debunk it. Those who think they're smarter are often the dumbass one. And I've noticed, both inside and outside your thread, you insult anyone who disagrees with you and claim they are idiots without even explaining why they are wrong. Did you genuinely examine your scan and think, "Oh, this is perfect—so flawless that it leaves no room for doubt" you are an embarrassment.
Atleast show us the iffy reason you've done, something is always better than nothing you seem to be less valuable than nothing itself lol never thought someone is more useless than actual nothing

Only children barge into an argument to offer such ridiculous information
Are you seriously using that word while acting like that? 😂😂 This dude is built different lmfao. The lack of self awareness and shame this dude has is boundless
Atleast show us the iffy reason you've done, something is always better than nothing you seem to be less valuable than nothing itself lol never thought someone is more useless than actual nothing
I'm not going to repeat what I said

The funny thing is that he created several threads that almost led to a downgrade and tried to close those threads.

Didn't think twice about making a thread, I guess.

The funny thing is that he created several threads that almost led to a downgrade and tried to close those threads.

Didn't think twice about making a thread, I guess.
You mean you the fans don't know jackshit about the series
You all are combining the knowledge of information particle and information as one and thats dumb, i will dive into that concept AFTER i have successful gotten Veldanava his profile, so what else?
Am also going to downgrade WN yuuki when i have the time unlike you all i have essential knowledge of the series

Ohh yeah right it's 6D or 5D
The labyrinth as a whole serves as a point within the cardinal world, as an outer edged world, the base world was centered around the labyrinth as well
It was called a space-Time Interstices

Addition to that, Each floor contains 100 different time axis

So yeah, the Dimensions have to have a gate if Veldora who is already Low 2-C to break through as you read in the thread
Then additionally The core World which contained the labyrinth timeline that houses 100 different timeline was then contained within another Dimension that contained 3 different time axis and its dimensional Wall.

Sorry couldn't Translate it for you to make it easier to read but Translation differs from machine to machine that why i leave that to you so you wouldn't think i brought it up myself
Additionally the great spiritual worlds that have no time nor space plus an extra dimension (or sub dimensional space) whatever you call it then being infinte addition to the Great spirit of Time and God, everything surmouts to 1-C or Low 1-C (R^6)
Your thoughts?
I think thats more 5D then 6D

It seems we need a staff to handle the attitude of a supporter during discussion forums or in other threads such as upgrades, etc., to prevent any unpleasant situations.

It seems we need a staff to handle the attitude of a supporter during discussion forums or in other threads such as upgrades, etc., to prevent any unpleasant situations.
My bad i take back all i said.
And you're right we do need an admin to manage discussion threads but its hard to find an admin alive in the first place

I also noticed that each thread page is no longer 100

There seems to be a change on this website
You mean this thread?

You mean this thread?

I saw that in this thread they commented about denial of mid godly regeneration and I see the profile of the light novel Rimuru and his crt every day but I never saw anyone talking about it again, so does Rimuru have this ability or not? (I'm just asking)

I saw that in this thread they commented about denial of mid godly regeneration and I see the profile of the light novel Rimuru and his crt every day but I never saw anyone talking about it again, so does Rimuru have this ability or not? (I'm just asking)
Dude already has HGR

It seems we need a staff to handle the attitude of a supporter during discussion forums or in other threads such as upgrades, etc., to prevent any unpleasant situations.I
I don't really have a problem with how he acts towards me. I mean, bragging about having more CTR posts than me, considering himself a better user, and acting like a GOD on this site is quite embarrassing to boast about. I don't really feel the need to insult him more, as that behavior alone is, in itself, just embarrassing.

Besides, he might be underage, unconsciously acting like Sakuna or dealing with some personal issues. But if he continues to act edgy towards others, go ahead and make sure to mention me too, since I give off a similar tone to some extent to him. And ain't no lie I become toxic too except the insult idiot part whenever I feel stressed or dealing with annoying people

Last edited:
I understand what you mean and rimuru already showed to nullify Charybdis resurrection/regeneration who is mid godly (because he is a spiritual life form).

But a quick remember destroying Somone beyond their regeneration capacity is not Regeneration negation.

Beside that I have a justification for rimuru having regeneration negation high-godly (with shion ultimate skill in volume 21) and the resistance to it (with velgrynd resisting anti skill wich is regeneration negation high godly because she is a true dragon)

Back