• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Other characters that I already planned for CRTs long ago. It's already fine with them.

These are really helpful, I think discord links are okay to put on profiles, right? @Elizhaa

what about Velgrynd's statement in volume 17 which says 'There were weak worlds that could be blown away by a True Dragon if it unleashed all of its strength'?

could it not be a Low-Multiverse feat?
Universal ratings are kinda iffy, at best you can put "possibly" in there for them as there aren't really much feats on that level aside from Veldanava creating the multiverse (which is multiversal).

They all have consistent planet level statements, with a handful of star level statements like for Ivarage.

Apparently Satanel is the most broken of the Sin series, since Guy also refers to its power as 'broken' and the only one that compares to Michael. I wonder if it got any new sub-abilities, considering that in the WN Yuuki seemed to think that among all the skills, Belzebuth was the most broken one.
It would be funny if Satanael actually has the power to access other Demonic Ultimate Skills just like how Michael can do so with Angelic Skills lol

Here's another instance of iffy scaling that might interest you guys.

In Volume 10/11, Diablo (Daemon Lord key) goes to Hell/Underworld to recruit the three remaining Primordial Demons.
Here, he explicitly states that he doesn't know who would win between him and Blanc if they fought.
Here's the interesting part: Does Full Power Blanc scale only to 6-A Daemon Lord Diablo, or to Full Power Daemon Lord Diablo?
Because we know that demons are weaker in the surface, but at their full power while in Hell. So at the high-end interpretation, a Full Power, nameless Arch Daemon Blanc is comparable to a Full Power Noir, who also got a name and evolution into Daemon Lord lol.

Here's another instance of iffy scaling that might interest you guys.

In Volume 10/11, Diablo (Daemon Lord key) goes to Hell/Underworld to recruit the three remaining Primordial Demons.
Here, he explicitly states that he doesn't know who would win between him and Blanc if they fought.
Here's the interesting part: Does Full Power Blanc scale only to 6-A Daemon Lord Diablo, or to Full Power Daemon Lord Diablo?
Because we know that demons are weaker in the surface, but at their full power while in Hell. So at the high-end interpretation, a Full Power, nameless Arch Daemon Blanc is comparable to a Full Power Noir, who also got a name and evolution into Daemon Lord lol.
Well it'd probably come down to their magic and what their capable of using. Experience and magic is usually the deciding factor for demons not magicules or physicality.

Ya plus in that world they become weaker iirc
They weren't becoming weaker know. Just didn't have access to magical ir spiritual energy. Which they eventually adapted to. Especially Beretta since he adapted rather quickly using that world's principles.

The discussion for the potential Location profiles being allowed is too long.

But if it gets accepted, it means realms like Ramiris' Labyrinth can have a profile, right?

Watching through the last Pages of this thread, seems like Top tiers could get Likely 4-C, no?
The True Dragon level individuals, yeah they would most definitely get 5-B, likely 4-C (and depending on your interpretation of some statements, you can sneak in a "possibly High 3-A" there).

Numerous planetary destruction statements and some star busting statements from beings like the Ivarage.

A lot of LN characters that should get profile before him doesn't have their profiles yet.
Veldora, Chloe, Milim, Frey, Testarossa, Ultima, Carrera, among others should get profiles already. I don't really have the time to make them, nor do I have the attention span to make them because Slime characters has a laundry list of abilities it would take forever to properly account for all of them for these characters. I made Beretta but he's probably still missing abilities that he should have.

Ivarage hasn't really made an official appearance yet, only stories about it. So there isn't much to write about.

Yeah true, Slime characters have huge text wall of abilities, you would have to add hundreds of abilities to make those profiles.

But this doesn't only happen with Slime, but with the vast majority of Isekais thought.

Should Velgrynd in the Light Novel get Acausality type 1?

Because it is impossible for the same entity to overlap on the same timeline, just like Chloe in volume 11. However, Velgrynd in volume 16 chapter 1 can appear in the Labyrinth and at that time Velgrynd must be fighting Rimuru.

Maybe. I don't exactly remember but that situation certainly had Parallel Existence involved.

LN Velgrynd doesn't even have a profile yet anyways so that's just one thing to note for the future.

Should Velgrynd in the Light Novel get Acausality type 1?

Because it is impossible for the same entity to overlap on the same timeline, just like Chloe in volume 11. However, Velgrynd in volume 16 chapter 1 can appear in the Labyrinth and at that time Velgrynd must be fighting Rimuru.
No that'd be like saying the anyone with Cloning would fall under the same conditions. The parallel existence is still a clone but either just that they can use all the abilities and power mush be divided amongst them.

No that'd be like saying the anyone with Cloning would fall under the same conditions. The parallel existence is still a clone but either just that they can use all the abilities and power mush be divided amongst them.
I mean, couldn't Velgrynd who saved Masayuki in volume 16 chapter 1 be called Velgrynd from the future for that time? Velgrynd in volume 16 chapter 1 already has Cthugha, while the one against Rimuru still has Raguel.

She came after searching for Rudra's soul and appeared in the Labyrinth. And at that time, Velgrynd who still had Raguel, fought Rimuru.

If it was supposed to be according to volume 11, one of Velgrynd (the one appearing in the Labyrinth or the one fighting Rimuru) would disappear, just like Chloe.

I mean, couldn't Velgrynd who saved Masayuki in volume 16 chapter 1 be called Velgrynd from the future for that time? Velgrynd in volume 16 chapter 1 already has Cthugha, while the one against Rimuru still has Raguel.

She came after searching for Rudra's soul and appeared in the Labyrinth. And at that time, Velgrynd who still had Raguel, fought Rimuru.

If it was supposed to be according to volume 11, one of Velgrynd (the one appearing in the Labyrinth or the one fighting Rimuru) would disappear, just like Chloe.
Yeah Velgrynd in V17 already said that she couldn't go anywhere where she already existed. V16 isn't future Velgrynd but current. "Past" Velgrynd had already left by then.

Appearently vollume 16 will be the last.I checked vollume 17 raw and there wasn't any journal
If Veldora's Journals is going to stop then that'll suck. A lot of people read the manga for the Journals.
There's also no reason to stop with them. We rarely get Veldora's POV on things despite him being a main character.

Maybe they thought it's gonna be difficult because in the future arcs, Veldora is no longer just observing things but would be doing his own thing too. Including researching within the Labyrinth.

If Veldora's Journals is going to stop then that'll suck. A lot of people read the manga for the Journals.
There's also no reason to stop with them. We rarely get Veldora's POV on things despite him being a main character.

Maybe they thought it's gonna be difficult because in the future arcs, Veldora is no longer just observing things but would be doing his own thing too. Including researching within the Labyrinth.
Yeah, I see what you are coming from but I cannot fully agree. I think it's totally fine to stop them and makes sense.

Yeah Velgrynd in V17 already said that she couldn't go anywhere where she already existed. V16 isn't future Velgrynd but current. "Past" Velgrynd had already left by then.
Wasn't the 'past' Velgrynd supposed to still be fighting Rimuru back then?

Volume 16 Chapter 1 takes place after Velgrynd attacks the Labyrinth at the end of volume 14 to lure Veldora out of the labyrinth and fight him in the prologue of volume 15, right?

Wasn't the 'past' Velgrynd supposed to still be fighting Rimuru back then?

Volume 16 Chapter 1 takes place after Velgrynd attacks the Labyrinth at the end of volume 14 to lure Veldora out of the labyrinth and fight him in the prologue of volume 15, right?
Feldway had already since gone back to Michael. Which soon after doing so Rimuru sends Velgrynd on her way. Moments later another Velgrynd appears in front of Conru.

So no there's no reason to think two different Velgrynd's existed at the same point in time.

Didn't the Labyrinth raid happen after Veldora came out to fight big sister?

supposedly Velgrynd who appeared in the Labyrinth was still at the time when Rimuru was facing Veldora and Velgrynd.

Back