• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

yo bro i think unlimited prison is a hyperversal structure..
Like we all know unlimited prison contain infinite number of imaginary space.
and imaginary space is a chaotic dimension that has infinite sized

what do you guys think
No. That's not how its described. It's not even said to be infinite in size. Its just a complex or imaginary number of spatial dimensions.

The way I saw it, it was just Turn Null which could qualify, and I saw it possible that if Turn Null qualify then those who can manipulate it would have Non-Physical Interaction to NEP Type 2; I don't recall Rimuru coating himself with Turn Null. Though, I could check later.
Beni'maru can use the turn null via the spirit corridor. And if I remember correctly, he covered his body with turn null in the war.

I have a burden.
After milim's pet lost her soul, did she recovered it??

If yes, then it should probably have high godly regen;
If no it should have nep type 1(since it lacks a core where it's informations are stored) or 3(since it still has a physical body) aspect 1,3 and 4.
All this since information particles where accepted as type 2 information
If I am wrong somewhere please correct me 😅

Last edited:
I have a burden.
After milim's pet lost her soul, did she recovered it??

If yes, then it should probably have high godly regen;
If no it should have nep type 1(since it lacks a core where it's informations are stored) or 3(since it still has a physical body) aspect 1,3 and 4.
All this since information particles where accepted as type 2 information
If I am wrong somewhere please correct me 😅
wn or ln?

No, why would he?

The one that benefits from the time loop is the mask, not Rimuru.
Rimuru absorbed the mask. Whatever Rimuru absorbed he could imitate, be it form or ability. As Rimuru was able to imitate something because of Mimicry.

After all, everything he absorbed would be analyzed. And with Mimicry, Rimuru could imitate the mask perfectly.

Rimuru absorbed the mask. Whatever Rimuru absorbed he could imitate, be it form or ability. As Rimuru was able to imitate something because of Mimicry.

After all, everything he absorbed would be analyzed. And with Mimicry, Rimuru could imitate the mask perfectly.
The mask couldn't be destroyed when Diablo fought Shizu because it was necessary for the loop but it can be later because it was passed to Rimuru. Actually its destroyed before Rimuru receives it, and obviously by that point Rimuru would repair it so there's no threat of it being lost.

Its 330,574.5196 square kilometers
You have to show the method of how you got that number.

• That's not how it works. Not everything that Rimuru absorbs can be imitated either.
  • He did imitate the mask. Not the acausal nature of the mask, which is not inherent to the mask.
  • CG already said why the mask had special properties.
  • Rimuru has zero feats or statements of acausality after absorbing the mask.

u can say everyone that dodged any skills should have immeasurable speed bcuz skills made up from information that transcended spacetime (even concept of time made up from information particles) 🗿

hello can i ask on which is canon WN or LN also if there's a interview or statement of the question are much appreciated!

Last edited:
so lightnovel canon? do you have any link on why LN is canon?
You don't need any link or any statement to know that LN is canon bcs the Manga, Anime, and most of the Spin-Offs even the games are based and canon to the LN which is the official serialized book version. WN is its own canon (like some of the Spin-Off) and treated as the draft or sketch for LN.

so lightnovel canon? do you have any link on why LN is canon?
Web novels especially in earlier years are self published works on author sites. This is was the case for Tensura as well. Fuse posted on Shōsetsuka ni Narō from 2013 - 2016 until completion. Fuse's work got traction and the series was bought by Micro Magazine. After which the first volume of the light novel was released.

So to answer the question, typically if a series has a web novel and light novel its because the web novel is essentially the first draft.

When it moves to a light novel, not only do editor and proofreader go through. Typically your assigned editor will make suggestions and changes although with your own.

Sometimes WNs and LNs aren't so overall but the points in between are significantly expanded.

TLDR:
Anyways WN isn't canon to Tensura, its not officially published. The light novel might as well as zero relation officially/legally. Light novel obviously supercedes the WN since it's the final draft. Read Fuse's afterwords if you want his words on it.

Hi, I'm new here so I hope we can get along, I was looking for a place that has Tensura fandom as I would like to comment on the latest happenings at LN, this includes both the story and the scale of power, but I'm not particularly interested in WN as it's something I know will never be adapted for manga or anime, besides having some holes in the story that I don't like.

I think that's all, sorry for long introduction.

Back