• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

The 7-As will either be Low 6-B or 6-B
The High 7-As and 6-Cs will be 6-B, some possibly High 6-B depending on the scaling and canon multipliers.

I do currently need to know if there are any indications of Clayman multiplier in his awakening, besides his EP. If there's anyone who can provide information about Awakened Clayman, such as statements where he's compared to other characters, it would be great.

Last edited:
8ik6wZv.jpg

What is this???

The sale was similar to the previous volume and the overall sales of slime are great, It was the most selling ln of First half with only 1 new vol
This is amazing, maybe this motivates Fuse to continue working with Tensura, the world he created is vast and has several multiverses that would be cool to explore, it would be interesting in my opinion

Can Promised Land become a higher Dimension?

Because Granbell who was from the Promised Land turned into a Fictional Entity when summoned to the Cardinal World. This is like saying the relationship between Promised Land and Cardinal World is like Reality and Fiction.

Or maybe it was because the Granbell that Rudra summoned was just Information from Granbell's existence, that's why the hero that Rudra summoned was called similar to a Digital Lifeform. Because they are neither real nor living, only occupying temporary bodies created through Velgrynd's power.

Well, I hope Tensura can go to Low 1-C at least, but it seems a little difficult.

Because Granbell who was from the Promised Land turned into a Fictional Entity when summoned to the Cardinal World. This is like saying the relationship between Promised Land and Cardinal World is like Reality and Fiction.

Or maybe it was because the Granbell that Rudra summoned was just Information from Granbell's existence, that's why the hero that Rudra summoned was called similar to a Digital Lifeform. Because they are neither real nor living, only occupying temporary bodies created through Velgrynd's power.

Well, I hope Tensura can go to Low 1-C at least, but it seems a little difficult.
It came from this.
The Granbell here was nothing more than a fictional entity with an actual body. In fact, the sword he had just given to Hinata had also been recreated held in his hand.

The ability to summon past champions in the form of entities of the same nature as ‘Digital Lifeforms.’ This was the essence of the Ultimate Skill ‘King of Heroes’ that Masayuki had awakened. (volume 19)
Well, I guess it's a bit impossible for Promised Land to become a Higher Dimension. What's more with just a little explanation.

The Promised Land was only described as the afterlife. Just as Granbell was walking towards the Promised Land with Maria.

But, I have a question here.

If the Promised Land was the afterlife and Veldanava really died (I don't think so), shouldn't Veldanava be there? Or at least Lucia was there.

Well, I hope more for Tensura in the future to give more explanation.

I was thinking, even though Velgrynd was the being with the greatest feat of speed, in volume 19 we can say that she doesn't have immeasurable speed as they had thought in volume 17, right? Since Feldway accompanied her in the fight.

Also, can we say that in the suspended world of Tensura, the speed of everyone who manages to move in it is immeasurable? Since it is said that digital particles move in a time difference of zero. I'm probably wrong and I extrapolated in some thoughts, because I don't have much knowledge on the subject, but I hope to count on your help to answer me.

It might be considered a low 1-a

thi

s could actually be intersting it more like the DC overvoid..
and maybe granbell was just an nonexistence now/fictional where rudra could summon him and make it to reality..
but dunno what you think
It can be because fiction that exists in reality may make it to low 1-a if we added up the world of tenshura contains infinite dimensions-(possibly)

I have a question, Tensura's time stop was said in volume 19 as a power that reaches all worlds, right? Could this escalate the time stop to something?

I have a question, Tensura's time stop was said in volume 19 as a power that reaches all worlds, right? Could this escalate the time stop to something?
Yeah, that means the time stop has a range according to the number of worlds in Tensura.

Currently it can be said Multiverse level range.

Yeah, that means the time stop has a range according to the number of worlds in Tensura.

Currently it can be said Multiverse level range.
Interesting, since the worlds of Tensura are also with different times (like past and future), so you activating time in one timeline will affect all others, I just don't know if it helps much in debates.

Volume 14 is coming next month so he will got some minor upgrade
Rimuru's subordinates will also receive a considerable upgrade, though the actual feats are more present in volume 15, plus a profile for Velgrynd can finally be created.

I'm also looking forward to when they translate volumes 15 and 16 where they will finally add the real pseudo-dragon key for Rimuru, and a profile for Veldora should also be created, Although that will take quite a while yet.

Back