• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Well, information particles existing in a "realm of thoughts" doesn't necessarily mean it's literal information, does it?

Even then, there wasn't really a lot of context and arguments being brought up back then in that CRT that the opposition was buying (in fact a lot of bad arguments were being made). Do note that they were about to downgrade the entire verse's regeneration to High, which I absolutely disagreed with as it was completely nonsensical. I barely managed to fend off the downgrade especially when the staff were constantly going "Okay X-Mod and Y-Mod says we downgrade it, can we apply it now and close the thread?"

Even when your previously approved CRT were being brought up repeatedly, they were still dead set on their belief that the verse regen should be downgraded.

But nobody had any convincing and concrete arguments there (to the perspective of the opposition at least) for High-Godly, so I went with the level of regeneration that had irreputable evidence, which was Mid-Godly regeneration (with all the feats of explicit regeneration from the soul) as well as all manner of evidences just to prove that souls and information particles weren't physical.

That's why I kept reiterating that "High-Godly is not out of the question" because I still think it's possible but it needs to be something irreputable. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do so, and perhaps maybe I'm just bad at constructing arguments myself, so somebody else can try and bring it back.
I concur and do recall that atrocious thread.
I was definitely against High-Godly regen but that's more so me not being a supporter of how people interpreted information particles.

Though if so one has arguments aside from that I'm definitely open to it. But we don't really have any erasure like abilities aside from Velgrynd's Cardinal Acceleration. Which Conru definitely got negged by. No one really survives these attacks which makes sense.

Well, information particles existing in a "realm of thoughts" doesn't necessarily mean it's literal information, does it?
No. Though, depending on how the context could be, one could make an argument that being that could share similar nature in the verse would have type 1 abstract.

Yes, the thread went extra far with High. Even at worst, the statement could have dismissed an inconsistency. Honestly, I wished I could have replied sooner.

I have no real opinion on High-Godly for the Light Novel. Though, I will state it basically seems like your points want information particles/information fragments to be similarly a concept/part of concepts/make up a concept before High-Godly. The case reminds me of Shin Megami Tensei where everything is basically made up of data/information.

A later volume I believe did explain that spirits like Sky spirit make up the law of worlds (Volume 14 Chapter 4). From the points argued above, I guess more context of what the Sky spirit make-up is needed like the Web Novel like if space is still related to information (logically, though, it seems the case).

Last edited:
I concur and do recall that atrocious thread.
I was definitely against High-Godly regen but that's more so me not being a supporter of how people interpreted information particles.

Though if so one has arguments aside from that I'm definitely open to it. But we don't really have any erasure like abilities aside from Velgrynd's Cardinal Acceleration. Which Conru definitely got negged by. No one really survives these attacks which makes sense.
Well, there are other attacks in the verse that counts as Erasure, like I definitely would consider Disintegration as one, and they do erase everything in both physical and spiritual aspects. And at the very least True Dragons and Primordial Demons are capable of regenerating from them, albeit most of them takes up to hundreds of years to reform.
The issue is more about information particles being a separate fundamental aspect from souls, in which, as of Volume 12, we didn't have sufficient evidences for, or that we haven't pieced enough information about Slime lore to support that notion.
No. Though, depending on how the context could be, one could make an argument that being that could share similar nature in the verse would type 1 abstract.

Yes, the thread went extra far with High. Even at worst, the statement could have dismissed an inconsistency. Honestly, I wished I could have reply sooner.

I have no real opinion on High-Godly for the Light Novel. Though, I will state; it basically seems like your points want information particles/information fragment to be similarly a concept/part of concepts/make up a concept before High-Godly. The case reminds me of Shin Megami Tensei where everything is basically made up of data/information.

A later volume I believe did explain that spirits like Sky spirit make up the law of worlds (Volume 14 Chapter 4). From the points argued above, I guess more context of what the Sky spirit make-up is needed like the Web Novel like if space is still related to information (logically, though, it seems).
An argument could be made but as of now I personally don't see how it could be AE Type 1.

The statement was definitely an inconsistency, which is really nothing new for the verse. I'd say the fact that information particles exists within imaginary space as you said, already rejects the notion that it's purely physical matter.

I think the argument that information particles makes up everything is a valid supporting argument for High-Godly regeneration but I just felt that the information we had was not sufficient, at least it wasn't enough to quell the counterargument and queries of the opposition (Such as whether or not information particles is just a building block that makes up physical matter, or so on).
Though I think they really only hammered down on the "smallest physical unit" statement to discredit whatever arguments that came that I just really got tired of it (and I was busy with other things) that I abandoned the stuff about information particles altogether and just focused on characters regenerating from their souls.
I'd say that if that blog about SMT makes High-Godly regen acceptable for the verse then it would make it seem like the standards are arbitrary, as information particles with Slime does sound basically the same.

At this point, I just have to admit that I don't have the patience nor the proficiency to handle whether or not High-Godly regen can come back for the light novel profiles and make a constructive CRT for it. Though I'd say the best course of action is to wait for future volumes to be translated by Tensura Fan (since Yen Press is way too behind at this time). I think if information particles is confirmed to also be a composition of abstract existences such as Divine Spirits (of Light, Darkness, Time, etc.) among other things would be more concrete evidences for it.

Bruh i know its silly but even naruto characters are faster Ultimate Slime Rim.And for some reason it definitely hurts a tensura tard like me,lol
Do u guys think fuse will give Rim a speed upgrade in future vollumes or not?

Bruh i know its silly but even naruto characters are faster Ultimate Slime Rim.And for some reason it definitely hurts a tensura tard like me,lol
Do u guys think fuse will give Rim a speed upgrade in future vollumes or not?
No but they don't really need speed. As long they are against someone with infinite or above it should be fine. Or like anyone billions of times FTL.

Well, there are other attacks in the verse that counts as Erasure, like I definitely would consider Disintegration as one, and they do erase everything in both physical and spiritual aspects. And at the very least True Dragons and Primordial Demons are capable of regenerating from them, albeit most of them takes up to hundreds of years to reform.
The issue is more about information particles being a separate fundamental aspect from souls, in which, as of Volume 12, we didn't have sufficient evidences for, or that we haven't pieced enough information about Slime lore to support that notion.
The reason why I didn't say Disintegration was because it comes down to its potency. Its not just erasing physical matter and spirit particles from existence but destroying them. You can resist this.

Also yeah they reform but that's more a product of the cosmology for demons.

If it wasn't for contradicting statements from the novel, we could very easily put Slime on FTL levels of speed as well the same way different verses in the wiki get their FTL ratings.
Hinata intercepting Granbell's Melt Slash can very easily giver her FTL ratings, probably especially if we reach its manga adaptation.
No but they don't really need speed. As long they are against someone with infinite or above it should be fine. Or like anyone billions of times FTL.
I've been curious about this, how exactly are they gonna deal with MFTL+ characters? I've only really read the MTL to understand the story, many of their feats have gone over my head now due to its quality.
Typically, if a Relativistic+ Slime character with Time fuckery powers fights against an MFTL+ character without speed equalization, they'll be blitzed before they activated said Time fuckery powers.
They can always activate it afterwards, but the fight will be finished if the opponent is capable of one-shotting them.

The reason why I didn't say Disintegration was because it comes down to its potency. Its not just erasing physical matter and spirit particles from existence but destroying them. You can resist this.
Do you mean AP? I've always been curious about this topic.
As far as I know, Disintegration ignores conventional durability. Not even the Primordial Demons, all of which should be comfortably 6-A in their Daemon Noble keys IMO, can tank Disintegration unscathed.
The only one who has resisted a Disintegration-based attack is Veldora (Rimuru so far uses Uriel and Beelzebub to deal with it). Does that mean that Veldora simply resists Existence Erasure then? But IIRC Veldora brought up that the reason why Hinata lost to him was because of their difference in magicule/magic energy, which, while may be connected to hax, is also related to AP/Durability.
So I'm not really entirely sure myself what to make of it, I just mostly ignored this instance as Veldora doesn't have an LN profile yet.

If it wasn't for contradicting statements from the novel, we could very easily put Slime on FTL levels of speed as well the same way different verses in the wiki get their FTL ratings.
Hinata intercepting Granbell's Melt Slash can very easily giver her FTL ratings, probably especially if we reach its manga adaptation.
Well just wait for all the speed of sound stuff from V13 and V14. Velgrynd is faster character so far and she's not even FTL or SOL. Hinata couldn't see it traveling plus they all new he was targeting Chloe and started moving before he fired. At least Hinata who was also closer. Regardless I'll touch it momentarily.
I've been curious about this, how exactly are they gonna deal with MFTL+ characters? I've only really read the MTL to understand the story, many of their feats have gone over my head now due to its quality.
Typically, if a Relativistic+ Slime character with Time fuckery powers fights against an MFTL+ character without speed equalization, they'll be blitzed before they activated said Time fuckery powers.
They can always activate it afterwards, but the fight will be finished if the opponent is capable of one-shotting them.
Yes that's true. Not its definitely going to depend on how high into MFTL but with Thought Acceleration they have FTL perception/reactions (not movement) and Rimuru has like MFTL+ (315 million times). What's important about this is that the activation of magic and skills scale to this speed. Even if they can't move that fast it'll mirror how Rimuru kept with Velgrynd via continuous Spatial Movement.

This obviously wouldn't work on everyone.
Do you mean AP? I've always been curious about this topic.
As far as I know, Disintegration ignores conventional durability. Not even the Primordial Demons, all of which should be comfortably 6-A in their Daemon Noble keys IMO, can tank Disintegration unscathed.
The only one who has resisted a Disintegration-based attack is Veldora (Rimuru so far uses Uriel and Beelzebub to deal with it). Does that mean that Veldora simply resists Existence Erasure then? But IIRC Veldora brought up that the reason why Hinata lost to him was because of their difference in magicule/magic energy, which, while may be connected to hax, is also related to AP/Durability.
So I'm not really entirely sure myself what to make of it, I just mostly ignored this instance as Veldora doesn't have an LN profile yet.
Veldora was only hit by Melt Slash but it wasn't potent enough to do much. Demons are weak to Holy magic but even disregarding that. Diablo already demonstrated that there's no reason to fear Disintegration. If have a resistance to Holy Attacks and Spiritual Attacks you'll be fine as long as it doesn't surpass your resistance.

Rimuru just used Uriel's barrier which only resisted it because it applied his newly attained spiritual attack resistance. The reason why Disintegration was so dangerous was because of unpredictable spiritual particles that would go through barriers. But if you mastered the pattern then its possible to block it.

Even Kai and Adalmann were hit by Disintegration and survived due to the potency.

I wouldn't it existence erasure but more a kin to deconstruction or atomization in the sense it attack fundamental aspects of your being. Which if powerful enough will destroy them but not erase.

So it means,ln rim most likely gets recked by db Characters.Well most of the time speed gets equalised in vsb so i guess its fine
EoS characters have both Endless Regeneration (will regenerate as long as they have mana), multilayered barriers and time stop.

Being FTL by vol 15 is already enough.

Well just wait for all the speed of sound stuff from V13 and V14. Velgrynd is faster character so far and she's not even FTL or SOL. Hinata couldn't see it traveling plus they all new he was targeting Chloe and started moving before he fired. At least Hinata who was also closer. Regardless I'll touch it momentarily.
Yeah, some of these create inconsistencies IMO, we have to decide which is an outlier and which isn't. It seems that downgrades is inevitable for mid-tiers though.
We didn't really see Hinata's perspective on Granbell's Melt Slash, and considering her speed feats, it's safe to say that she can perceive it. Furthermore, Granbell actually hit her (possibly with a Melt Slash) so hard that even when Hinata blocked it, she was still launched a considerable distance away from Granbell. So Hinata must've dashed really fast to intercept Melt Slash.

My point in bringing this up is that while logically this is just a Relativistic speed feat, it can be very easily interpreted as an FTL feat if we assume enough bloated numbers and instances.

I have considered the possibility of Granbell and Hinata getting downgraded to lower than Relativistic speeds, leaving only Disintegration spells as Rel+ attack speed. But this is very contradictory with other instances such as Hinata having incredible speeds in Rimuru's perspective buffed a million times, and even reaching the speed where Rimuru could no longer follow her attacks with his perception (although Hinata was pushing herself to the limit).

There are simply a great deal of inconsistencies with Fuse's writing (like Yuuki being 100 m/s fast at attacking, making him slower than even ******* Gobta).
Not its definitely going to depend on how high into MFTL but with Thought Acceleration they have FTL perception/reactions (not movement) and Rimuru has like MFTL+ (315 million times). What's important about this is that the activation of magic and skills scale to this speed. Even if they can't move that fast it'll mirror how Rimuru kept with Velgrynd via continuous Spatial Movement.
This isn't relevant right now in terms of causing any updates, but I would love to see calcs and CRTs or even just a blog post about these in the future.
Rimuru with Ciel is definitely at least FTL in perception and reactions, but I'm not certain with the others.
Veldora was only hit by Melt Slash but it wasn't potent enough to do much. Demons are weak to Holy magic but even disregarding that. Diablo already demonstrated that there's no reason to fear Disintegration. If have a resistance to Holy Attacks and Spiritual Attacks you'll be fine as long as it doesn't surpass your resistance.
My question is about whether or not Disintegration can be resisted through sheer durability, because so far it isn't really being portrayed like that (in my opinion, at least, correct me if I'm wrong).
The reason why characters like Veldora shrugged it off was because they specifically have resistances against it, not that they're too durable.
So it sounds more like hax potency than attack potency, though that's not to say that Disintegration can't be quantified as AP as well.

Rimuru just used Uriel's barrier which only resisted it because it applied his newly attained spiritual attack resistance. The reason why Disintegration was so dangerous was because of unpredictable spiritual particles that would go through barriers. But if you mastered the pattern then its possible to block it.
Well yeah, there are many other Holy-based or spiritual-based attacks in the series, just that Disintegration is the strongest of them all, often called as the ultimate destructive magic. Basically because how most holy attacks don't do anything to humans/non-magic folks, but Disintegration kills everything it hits.
I think the unpredictability of spiritual particles and its space-time ignoring features definitely contribute to its haxiness.

Even Kai and Adalmann were hit by Disintegration and survived due to the potency.

I wouldn't it existence erasure but more a kin to deconstruction or atomization in the sense it attack fundamental aspects of your being. Which if powerful enough will destroy them but not erase.
Didn't Adalmann survive by chance? And some other factors I'm forgetting about.
As for Kai, he didn't get hit by Disintegration IIRC, Shuna specifically just targeted his armor. He would've been wiped from existence if Shuna wanted to, but she just wanted to humiliate him. She pretended that she misfired the spell but Rimuru comments in his mind that the fact that Shuna can control Disintegration to a degree that it only affected a person's clothes means her control over magic is top tier within the verse.

It still kinda sounds like Existence Erasure though, at least it qualifies per this site's standards (and at least I've seen characters with less potent/impressive abilities that counts as EE), despite also having functions of deconstruction (more like sub-atomization IMO).

Shuna at the time was her first time using Disintegration, she even commented her disitegration is far from complete, as for Kai just like what Metalballrun said, she specifically aim for his clothes to humiliate him in front of audience.

Veldora Could tank disintegration because of his complete resistance as true dragon, he literally said disintegration is the only ability that could damage him in his battle against Hinata but was that attack could only scratch him.

Last edited:
Shinta at the time was her first time using Disintegration, she even commented her disitegration is far from complete, as for Kai just like what Metalballrun said, she specifically aim for his clothes to humiliate him in front of audience.

Veldora Could tank disintegration because of his complete resistance as true dragon, he literally said disintegration is the only ability that could damage him in his battle against Hinata but was that attack could only scratch him.
Meltslash not Disintegration. And it was because it was a combination of an art and magic both very in those individual respects

Yeah, some of these create inconsistencies IMO, we have to decide which is an outlier and which isn't. It seems that downgrades is inevitable for mid-tiers though.
We didn't really see Hinata's perspective on Granbell's Melt Slash, and considering her speed feats, it's safe to say that she can perceive it. Furthermore, Granbell actually hit her (possibly with a Melt Slash) so hard that even when Hinata blocked it, she was still launched a considerable distance away from Granbell. So Hinata must've dashed really fast to intercept Melt Slash.

My point in bringing this up is that while logically this is just a Relativistic speed feat, it can be very easily interpreted as an FTL feat if we assume enough bloated numbers and instances.

I have considered the possibility of Granbell and Hinata getting downgraded to lower than Relativistic speeds, leaving only Disintegration spells as Rel+ attack speed. But this is very contradictory with other instances such as Hinata having incredible speeds in Rimuru's perspective buffed a million times, and even reaching the speed where Rimuru could no longer follow her attacks with his perception (although Hinata was pushing herself to the limit).
Firstly I always find that scene odd because their fighting Granbell outside and Chloe's in the cathedral but regardless Granbell aimed Melt Strike at Chloe. Which is variation of Melt Slash that shoots projectiles. Its probably relativistic but its definitely going be contradicted with later scaling.

The problem with Rimuru's perspective is self depricating nature. Even long after that fight he sucks Hinata off every chance he can despite Hinata thinking he's too much and only Luminas (Tempest FT switched names associated with the church to "L") can handle him.
Also the fact that Rimuru was actually keeping up Hinata and only her prediction ability and superior sword skill was giving her the edge.
The only Rimuru had trouble following aside from what I mentioned was Melt Slash which amps her speed.

There are simply a great deal of inconsistencies with Fuse's writing (like Yuuki being 100 m/s fast at attacking, making him slower than even ******* Gobta).

This isn't relevant right now in terms of causing any updates, but I would love to see calcs and CRTs or even just a blog post about these in the future.
Rimuru with Ciel is definitely at least FTL in perception and reactions, but I'm not certain with the others.
Not sure what the Yuuki thing is.
My question is about whether or not Disintegration can be resisted through sheer durability, because so far it isn't really being portrayed like that (in my opinion, at least, correct me if I'm wrong).
The reason why characters like Veldora shrugged it off was because they specifically have resistances against it, not that they're too durable.
So it sounds more like hax potency than attack potency, though that's not to say that Disintegration can't be quantified as AP as well.
Veldora doesn't have any resistance other people don't have. He wasn't effected because of his aura/energy density. It similar with Charybdis.
Well yeah, there are many other Holy-based or spiritual-based attacks in the series, just that Disintegration is the strongest of them all, often called as the ultimate destructive magic. Basically because how most holy attacks don't do anything to humans/non-magic folks, but Disintegration kills everything it hits.
I think the unpredictability of spiritual particles and its space-time ignoring features definitely contribute to its haxiness.
Spiritual particles CAN move through space and time but that doesn't mean they are. But yes they negate conventional durability unless you know the movement which means it can be blocked. Rimuru blocked the Paladins with Absolute Defensive which is less effective at tracking the particles on others.
Didn't Adalmann survive by chance? And some other factors I'm forgetting about.
As for Kai, he didn't get hit by Disintegration IIRC, Shuna specifically just targeted his armor. He would've been wiped from existence if Shuna wanted to, but she just wanted to humiliate him. She pretended that she misfired the spell but Rimuru comments in his mind that the fact that Shuna can control Disintegration to a degree that it only affected a person's clothes means her control over magic is top tier within the verse.

It still kinda sounds like Existence Erasure though, at least it qualifies per this site's standards (and at least I've seen characters with less potent/impressive abilities that counts as EE), despite also having functions of deconstruction (more like sub-atomization IMO).
Shuna used Overdrive and just hit him with his own attack. Hakurou and Soei were surprised he didn't die. And it didn't land be him and Albert got downgraded because of it. Adalmann became a Wright and Albert a Death Knight.

Anyways I don't really know why I am fighting this position when I get nothing out of it.

Melt Strike at Chloe. Which is variation of Melt Slash that shoots projectiles. Its probably relativistic but its definitely going be contradicted with later scaling.
I don't think there was anything that suggested Granbell's Melt Strike has any significant differences than a regular Melt Slash aside from it being a projectile, though I don't remember anything in the future volumes that contradicts it. Even Rimuru says he could barely perceive the attack itself but now he can because he has seen it before.
The problem with Rimuru's perspective is self depricating nature. Even long after that fight he sucks Hinata off every chance he can despite Hinata thinking he's too much and only Luminas (Tempest FT switched names associated with the church to "L") can handle him.
Also the fact that Rimuru was actually keeping up Hinata and only her prediction ability and superior sword skill was giving her the edge.
The only Rimuru had trouble following aside from what I mentioned was Melt Slash which amps her speed.
We can still pick apart statements and figure out its authenticity. Rimuru isn't an entirely unreliable narrator.

When he sucks off Hinata and prostrates himself in her presence, it's mostly done on comedic and light-hearted scenes where Rimuru's weakness against beautiful, mature women. These subjective character moments often have no bearing in actual battles.

But when Rimuru says that Hinata's attack speed is increasing, to the point that he couldn't see her movements clearly, even with his perception speed buffed a million times, that's Rimuru stating an objective fact based on his observation. Rimuru saying "I'm gonna lose" is probably him having a subjective overreaction based on that previous statement, but that statement is still an objective truth as observed by Rimuru.

Also at this point, Rimuru was no longer being able to keep up with Hinata, he was the one taking damage. He kept up with her after using Predict Future Attack, wherein when Hinata noticed this, she immediately stops the fight since she no longer saw a chance of winning against Rimuru, and had to gamble on Melt Slash.

That's still a speed feat, even if it's also a skill feat for Hinata.
Not sure what the Yuuki thing is.
Oh, I'm not sure if you've read Volume 12 yet, but Yuuki was described to "launch attacks at speeds over a hundred meters per second" while fighting Guy Crimson.
Veldora doesn't have any resistance other people don't have. He wasn't effected because of his aura/energy density. It similar with Charybdis.
So kind of like regeneration and energy consumption then? From what I understand, damages on Rimuru's and Veldora's physical body isn't as important as how much energy is consumed or drained taking certain attacks. Rimuru had far lesser energy than Veldora thus taking Melt Slash directly with Beelzebub cost him 70% of his energy, while Veldora has so much mass of energy that it barely drained anything from him.
I can understand that.
Shuna used Overdrive and just hit him with his own attack. Hakurou and Soei were surprised he didn't die. And it didn't land be him and Albert got downgraded because of it. Adalmann became a Wright and Albert a Death Knight.

Anyways I don't really know why I am fighting this position when I get nothing out of it.
Yeah that's correct, I don't really remember how that fight went though.

We're not fighting, just discussing stuff which could clear up certain confusions about the happenings in the verse. Pretty normal thing.

One thing that I'm surprised with is that even with all the upgrades that Ciel got in the LN, she didn't give Rimuru timestop and she is supposed to still be analysing it after 6 months, while in the WN she just gave it to Rimuru in the first usage of Azathoth to compete witg Chloe.

Can't say for sure,he does have space time Manipulation (or domination) as part of void god azathot, which he hadn't used,most likely a part of that.But lets wait
Yeah, but in the WN he said that even with that, actually managing to pull the Time Stop/Frozen World was quite hard. A lot of his subordinates got that sub-skill thanks to Ciel using Rimuru's own skill to empower them, but Rimuru said in the WN that probably the only ones to manage the Frozen World would be Zegion, Benimaru and Diablo.

And since it was said that Michael can use the skills of those he dominates, he should have the Frozen World via Velzard. So I guess Rimuru should have it already just to be qualified to fight him. I just found weird that Ciel didn't display it outright. Albeit in the LN Chloe is busy fighting off the control from Sariel, so I guess there is that.

I want to ask something

actually, what is the dragon factor? is that the fundamental aspect of a True Dragon? or just the power of a True Dragon?
Something related to the True Dragons. Losing it may mean death, but not a permanent one for the True Dragons, and by stealing it, Michael gained a lot of power (enough that he has the current highest known EP barring Rimuru). We know that it is distinctly separated from the Soul and the Core/Heart.

Not much else has been said about the exact powers of it. Considering it was the center of Michael's plan, probably we will hear more about it in the next volumes.

The Dragon Factor is just a plot device at this point, some sort of essential and unique thing a True Dragon possess. Michael can even extract them without killing a True Dragon, although it will exhaust them and require time to recuperate.

The direction of things implies that since they're trying to resurrect Veldanava by making some sort of a True Dragon vessel, with Michael as the core since he was originally a part of Veldanava himself (hence why the Angelic Skill collection is also a sidequest for him), so Michael will likely end up becoming the next True Dragon and the Light Novel version of Velda.

It's fundamental enough that they might die, but not enough that they won't be able to resurrect.
Veldora's Diaries already talked about True Dragons having no problem to come back even from concept destruction.

I don't think there was anything that suggested Granbell's Melt Strike has any significant differences than a regular Melt Slash aside from it being a projectile, though I don't remember anything in the future volumes that contradicts it. Even Rimuru says he could barely perceive the attack itself but now he can because he has seen it before.
Its not very different. By contradict I more so meant conflicting scaling that'd suggest they are more Hypersonic ranges rather than Relativistic, at least in movement speed. Which I don't think is too big of a deal.
We can still pick apart statements and figure out its authenticity. Rimuru isn't an entirely unreliable narrator.
Yeah I'm not one of those people that disregards everything Rimuru says. Though I do think like every character is an unreliable narrator because their equally fallible.
When he sucks off Hinata and prostrates himself in her presence, it's mostly done on comedic and light-hearted scenes where Rimuru's weakness against beautiful, mature women. These subjective character moments often have no bearing in actual battles.
I'm specifically referring him fearing the prospect of fighting her. Or believing her to be of relevant or notable strength. Which isn't necessarily a problem in every context...
But when Rimuru says that Hinata's attack speed is increasing, to the point that he couldn't see her movements clearly, even with his perception speed buffed a million times, that's Rimuru stating an objective fact based on his observation. Rimuru saying "I'm gonna lose" is probably him having a subjective overreaction based on that previous statement, but that statement is still an objective truth as observed by Rimuru.

Also at this point, Rimuru was no longer being able to keep up with Hinata, he was the one taking damage. He kept up with her after using Predict Future Attack, wherein when Hinata noticed this, she immediately stops the fight since she no longer saw a chance of winning against Rimuru, and had to gamble on Melt Slash.

That's still a speed feat, even if it's also a skill feat for Hinata.
Can you quote this? Because from what I recall it wasn't strictly speed that was tripping him up. And I don't remember him being so overwhelmed he taking damage or completely unable to keep up.
Oh, I'm not sure if you've read Volume 12 yet, but Yuuki was described to "launch attacks at speeds over a hundred meters per second" while fighting Guy Crimson.
Yeah I read it. I probably didn't register because those students are all over V13-V15. Usually being thought or said by Rimuru.
So kind of like regeneration and energy consumption then? From what I understand, damages on Rimuru's and Veldora's physical body isn't as important as how much energy is consumed or drained taking certain attacks. Rimuru had far lesser energy than Veldora thus taking Melt Slash directly with Beelzebub cost him 70% of his energy, while Veldora has so much mass of energy that it barely drained anything from him.
I can understand that.

Yeah that's correct, I don't really remember how that fight went though.

We're not fighting, just discussing stuff which could clear up certain confusions about the happenings in the verse. Pretty normal thing.
Not enough context for the Veldora thing. We just know they fought and she tried everything and lost. Rimuru's energy could've been drained due the purification element but I find that unlikely. Or simply because taking damage reduces magicules. Or because of the cost of Infinite Regeneration.

OR (and this one is spicy) because when Beelzebub was "sacrificed" or "integrated" into information particles so it could learn Meltslash. Much like how gaining skills reduces energy. But I don't expect anyone to bite this one. My old argument.

The Dragon Factor is just a plot device at this point, some sort of essential and unique thing a True Dragon possess. Michael can even extract them without killing a True Dragon, although it will exhaust them and require time to recuperate.

The direction of things implies that since they're trying to resurrect Veldanava by making some sort of a True Dragon vessel, with Michael as the core since he was originally a part of Veldanava himself (hence why the Angelic Skill collection is also a sidequest for him), so Michael will likely end up becoming the next True Dragon and the Light Novel version of Velda.
Its just energy. When he takes Velgrynd he just takes her energy. Which would be consistent with him not taking all of Velzard. And his EP rising.

Energy from a True Dragon just seems have a different nature than other sources. Which isn't surprising when Veldora's dragon aura was erasing Rimuru. He even mentioned how the energy was different.

Iirc in WN Shion had use her Plunder ability make Veldora's energy usable for her. But that's really relevant I suppose.

how about turn null? still not qualify as nep 2? CM 2 for Spirit of Darkness and Light give birth to Great Spirit of Time and more?

I don't remember the exact chapter, but here:

latest

Its not very different. By contradict I more so meant conflicting scaling that'd suggest they are more Hypersonic ranges rather than Relativistic, at least in movement speed. Which I don't think is too big of a deal.
Well yeah it is kinda weird that Hinata even run that fast, but yeah it's not that big of a deal.
Can you quote this? Because from what I recall it wasn't strictly speed that was tripping him up. And I don't remember him being so overwhelmed he taking damage or completely unable to keep up.
I can't use imgur right now but this is one of the quotes:
Even though this is how I plan, Hinata’s attack speed suddenly increased once more.

In fact, that’s not accurate.

I couldn’t even see its movement clearly.

I always evade based on the path of the sword I see, yet she launches her pursuing attacks almost as if she has seen through the mode of my movements. It would mean, eh, it doesn’t seem to be the case…

<<Answer. She is luring you to a predetermined location in order to attack.>>

I see, so that’s why—

No matter where I escape to, Hinata would be waiting there with her attacks prepared.

In other words, is Hinata manipulating my movements?

Rip, I hear the sound of my clothes being slashed open by her.

Since just now, the amount of scratches on me started to increase.

It is not enough to amount to critical injuries,
but it feels like I will be killed by her if this continues.

This is bad. Really bad!
While in some parts, Rimuru is overreacting, but the highlighted parts were all objective statements.

Well yeah it is kinda weird that Hinata even run that fast, but yeah it's not that big of a deal.

I can't use imgur right now but this is one of the quotes:
While in some parts, Rimuru is overreacting, but the highlighted parts were all objective statements.
Ah yes, she is still tagging him but he corrects the idea that its simply her getting faster. He's being baited by her feints and sword play which is allowing Hinata to easily counter him.

When he says that he couldn't see the movements clearly, I don't think he's referring to perception speed. Just that he can't see through her technique. He's even describing what Hinata's doing right after.

Its still a feat for Hinata though.

#ask

Why Yuki (WN) Have high godly regeneration

Regeneration (High-Godly; Can regenerate even from attack like Disintegration which erase matter, soul, and information which make up everything in existence)

i can't found this scene^

#ask

Why Yuki (WN) Have high godly regeneration

Regeneration (High-Godly; Can regenerate even from attack like Disintegration which erase matter, soul, and information which make up everything in existence)

i can't found this scene^
LN doesn't have high godly because of insufficient arguments for informantion particles being literal information that makes up everything in existence, comparable to concepts.
WN has literal information comparable to concepts.

Back