• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Doesn't Exist

I agree with Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2 and 4

but the original power from Nihility. Collapse cannot be Nature. Type2 because to be Type2, there must be no 0 and 1. (1 is to exist 0 is non-existent) If it's Type2, it must not have these two. But the original energy from the Nihility Collapse from the Feats you gave me is just about Nihility. Collapse is not just 0.

(I'm just adding because as much as I read like many people would say it should be Type2)

This proposal seems fine. Although I would add Nature Type 3 as well, since Rimuru would be nonexistent at the moment he decides to use Turn Null on his body, most likely at the moment he is attacked and tbh, I don't see the purpose of the "Limited", i thinks this good enough to warrant a solid rating.

NEP Nature Type 1 and 3, Aspect Type 2 and 4

@Elizhaa what do you think about this?
I am Pretty Sure type 3 needs same Qualification as type 2.

I am Pretty Sure type 3 needs same Qualification as type 2.
Tf? Type 3 has nothing to do with Type 2, you can have either Type 1 and 3 or Type 2 and 3 or even all types if there's good feats and explanations behind.

I was asking to see if it was possible to have NEP3. So does Rimuru have to inject turn null into himself each time to become non existent or is it there forever?
he does need to do that everytime
But another thing is we don't know the state of his "true body" as it may be in that state everytime since it's always within imaginary space where nihility energy is stored

he does need to do that everytime
But another thing is we don't know the state of his "true body" as it may be in that state everytime since it's always within imaginary space where nihility energy is stored
Alright. Unless Rimuru exists at the same time as being non existent with turn null, then I disagree with NEP3 but agree with everything else.

NEP Nature Type 1 or Limited NEP Nature Type 1?

Which one do you agree with?
I agree with whatever OP proposing except getting nature 3.
Tf? Type 3 has nothing to do with Type 2, you can have either Type 1 and 3 or Type 2 and 3 or even all types if there's good feats and explanations behind.
To qualify for this type, a character needs to be stated to be immune to manipulations of the aspects they are nonexistent in due to their nonexistence. An example of that would be a character who is able to think, and hence has a mind, but is stated to be immune to regular mind manipulation as said mind is paradoxically nonexistent in nature.
That's not my point. I was talking about non existent feat. Type 1 you need only one aspect nom existent where type 3 needs immunity.
The character doesn't necessarily behave exclusively nonexistent in regard to attacks, but that is the only requirement necessary to gain this type. In terms of binary, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0, this would be part 0 and part 1 simultaneously.
I was talking about this explanation

I was talking about this explanation
If the nothingness thing is inside rimuru and if he can turn himself into nothingness with that energy that would mean Nature Type 3 as well. 0 = Existence 1 = Nonexistence (Nothingness), Rimuru would be those two simultaneously as he can (going by the op scan) turn himself into nothingness with that energy.
That's not my point. I was talking about non existent feat. Type 1 you need only one aspect nom existent where type 3 needs immunity.
Do you know each aspect gives you immunity to certains abilities? The Nature Types only makes you more hard to interact. At this point you don't even know what you're talking about.... This and this would be good expamples, exist and become Nonexistent upon attack or at will. And if we were to be strict only Type 3 would qualify here since Rimuru still exists and he himself is not nothingness per se, but Type 1 remains because nothingness is still part of him but he decides when to become completely nothingness = Nature 3.

Anyway, i'll wait for what Elizhaa has to say.

If the nothingness thing is inside rimuru and if he can turn himself into nothingness with that energy that would mean Nature Type 3 as well. 0 = Existence 1 = Nonexistence (Nothingness), Rimuru would be those two simultaneously as he can (going by the op scan) turn himself into nothingness with that energy.

Do you know each aspect gives you immunity to certains abilities? The Nature Types only makes you more hard to interact. At this point you don't even know what you're talking about.... This and this would be good expamples, exist and become Nonexistent upon attack or at will. And if we were to be strict only Type 3 would qualify here since Rimuru still exists and he himself is not nothingness per se, but Type 1 remains because nothingness is still part of him but he decides when to become completely nothingness = Nature 3.

Anyway, i'll wait for what Elizhaa has to say.
does that make sense

by the way, don't you think this is also chaos manipulation? It is a primordial, chaotic, pure and non-existent energy, I just don't know if it qualifies because it was also used to create worlds and I don't know if chaos manipulation can create

If so, was the CRT accepted? It was accepted by 2 moderators and all members agreed too

This proposal seems fine. Although I would add Nature Type 3 as well, since Rimuru would be nonexistent at the moment he decides to use Turn Null on his body, most likely at the moment he is attacked and tbh, I don't see the purpose of the "Limited", i thinks this good enough to warrant a solid rating.

NEP Nature Type 1 and 3, Aspect Type 2 and 4

@Elizhaa what do you think about this?
Dereck's suggestion seems fine.
Can any of you unlock the Rimuru WN Profile?

Back