• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Doesn't Exist

In conclusion, in order for Rimuru to become Nature Type 1,3, Aspect Type 2,4 it is necessary to inject TrunNull into the body every time?

Yes, although he always injects when entering combat
I have 2 questions
1. Since you have to inject it into your body every time, why do you get Nature Type 3?
2. If he sprays every time it's high, it means that when fighting Yuki Then Yuuki can eject Rimuru to the end of space-time. Can Yuki touch Rimuru's Nature?

Yes, Yuuki can interact with Rimuru's nature, and honestly, the first question Dereck already answered

If the nothingness thing is inside rimuru and if he can turn himself into nothingness with that energy that would mean Nature Type 3 as well. 0 = Existence 1 = Nonexistence (Nothingness), Rimuru would be those two simultaneously as he can (going by the op scan) turn himself into nothingness with that energy.

Do you know each aspect gives you immunity to certains abilities? The Nature Types only makes you more hard to interact. At this point you don't even know what you're talking about.... This and this would be good expamples, exist and become Nonexistent upon attack or at will. And if we were to be strict only Type 3 would qualify here since Rimuru still exists and he himself is not nothingness per se, but Type 1 remains because nothingness is still part of him but he decides when to become completely nothingness = Nature 3.

Anyway, i'll wait for what Elizhaa has to say.
That does not qualify for Nature 3, turning himself into a complete nothingness would only qualify for Nature 1 for other aspect

If the nothingness thing is inside rimuru and if he can turn himself into nothingness with that energy that would mean Nature Type 3 as well. 0 = Existence 1 = Nonexistence (Nothingness), Rimuru would be those two simultaneously as he can (going by the op scan) turn himself into nothingness with that energy.

Do you know each aspect gives you immunity to certains abilities? The Nature Types only makes you more hard to interact. At this point you don't even know what you're talking about.... This and this would be good expamples, exist and become Nonexistent upon attack or at will. And if we were to be strict only Type 3 would qualify here since Rimuru still exists and he himself is not nothingness per se, but Type 1 remains because nothingness is still part of him but he decides when to become completely nothingness = Nature 3.

Anyway, i'll wait for what Elizhaa has to say.
This doesn’t seem like NeP Nature 3

admins should close all topics that have been accepted, i mean, they are literally discussing something already accepted
I've added it. You can close it
This thread can be closed then. Also, a reminder, there are still plenty of upgrades, so doing vs thread is early right now.
I will call the staff to close this thread.

This thread can be closed then. Also, a reminder, there are still plenty of upgrades, so doing vs thread is early right now.
I will call the staff to close this thread.
Yes, I agree, I don't want battles involving WN for now, anyway, thanks for the help

I'm still wondering why Rimuru got Nature. Type3? Since he injects TrunNull into his body, his body becomes non-existent (0). Since he doesn't exist(0), why is there Type3?

That does not qualify for Nature 3, turning himself into a complete nothingness would only qualify for Nature 1 for other aspect
This doesn’t seem like NeP Nature 3
You guys know that Type 1 is just complete nothingness right? Where's Rimuru complete nothingness here??????? Existing and being capable of turning in to nothingness is the main premise for Nature Type 3, holy, idk where all this guys who doesn't know the standards appear.

I'm still wondering why Rimuru got Nature. Type3? Since he injects TrunNull into his body, his body becomes non-existent (0). Since he doesn't exist(0), why is there Type3?
Type 3 is still existing and depending on the moment become nonexistent to avoid an attack or smth. 0 and 1 at once, rimuru still exist but he became nothingness while using TurnNull.

Anyway, i won't bother with this anymore, if you complain then make a CRT to downgrade this.

@Maverick_Zero_X saw you, sorry but could you close this thread? Has been accepted and changes has been applied and now people start to derail.

Type 3 is still existing and depending on the moment become nonexistent to avoid an attack or smth. 0 and 1 at once, rimuru still exist but he became nothingness while using TurnNull.

Anyway, i won't bother with this anymore, if you complain then make a CRT to downgrade this.
oh i understand Initially, the Rimuru persisted until TrunNull was injected into his body, thus rendering it nonexistent. Is this used or not?

You guys know that Type 1 is just complete nothingness right? Where's Rimuru complete nothingness here??????? Existing and being capable of turning in to nothingness is the main premise for Nature Type 3, holy, idk where all this guys who doesn't know the standards appear.
What do you mean? He can only inject the energy into his body which means his other aspect is NEP1, theres no feats shown that he can be immune or not having aspect type 1 & 4 but still have aspect type 1 & 4 just like the example of NEP 3 says in the page itself.

What you said is only void manipulation, as he can only turn other aspects of himself into NEP.

That's only void manipulation wtf? If he uses the turn null then he would make himself go completely NEP, he injected other aspect that would mean he have NEP aspect bla bla bla, where is the feats that would qualify for NEP 3? Bcs all I see is Rimuru having his aspect turn into NEP aspect 2 & 4.

What do you mean? He can only inject the energy into his body which means his other aspect is NEP1, theres no feats shown that he can be immune or not having aspect type 1 & 4 but still have aspect type 1 & 4 just like the example of NEP 3 says in the page itself.

What you said is only void manipulation, as he can only turn other aspects of himself into NEP.
That's only void manipulation wtf? If he uses the turn null then he would make himself go completely NEP, he injected other aspect that would mean he have NEP aspect bla bla bla, where is the feats that would qualify for NEP 3? Bcs all I see is Rimuru having his aspect turn into NEP aspect 2 & 4.
How is it void manipulation? If he can turn himself into existence or non-existence simultaneously.

Also, you can't share multiple Nature's at the same time, not unless they are different Natures for different Aspects. As being Type 1 is being 0, being Type 3 is being both 1 and 0, and being Type 2 is being neither 1 or 0.

Others are asking for feat. But none shown anything for it

3. Paradoxical Nonexistence: Characters still exist, but paradoxically behave as if they don't when attacked. Equivalently, characters qualify which don't exist, but behave as if they do in some aspect other than their interaction with attacks and abilities. To qualify for this type, a character needs to be stated to be immune to manipulations of the aspects they are nonexistent in due to their nonexistence. An example of that would be a character who is able to think, and hence has a mind, but is stated to be immune to regular mind manipulation as said mind is paradoxically nonexistent in nature. The character doesn't necessarily behave exclusively nonexistent in regard to attacks, but that is the only requirement necessary to gain this type. In terms of binary, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0, this would be part 0 and part 1 simultaneously.

Back