• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teruki 7-A

What do you think about this?
I just find it very strange the difference in Ritsu and Hanazawa's powers on this scale.
At the end of the work, Hanazawa encountered ??? Mob, was able to briefly detain him and repeatedly withstood his attacks (the first attack passed without damage completely). Yes, he received damage, but those attacks looked more unforgiving than those that Ritsu took (in the end, Mob one powerful attack threw him hundreds, if not thousands of meters, which indicates the strength of the attack). Moreover, Teruki was able to save the city's residents from the earthquake by carrying hundreds of people in the barrier. Even more impressive is the fact that he was able to get close to Shigeo at the peak of its seismic attack, when buildings crumbled into ruins and the ground split.

What do you think about it?

On the one hand:

I will agree that there isn't much contradicting Teruki being this powerful at the end of the manga, especially considering how it's already established that he's constantly growing as a result of training himself. And there's no reason for ???% to use that much less energy in an actual attack than in passively releasing his psychic power. And it would only scale to him and no one else.

On the other hand:

JJJlaughs

I find it more questionable to scale 100% Ritsu to 100% Mob. Why do you think it can scale to a brother? His best feat is blocking a random attack ??? when he just put his hand down, and create a tornado that pulled on the 8-B.
Unlike Kanazawa, he did not take active attacks in his own direction and only destroyed the bouquet. I can only point out that Ritsu's speed is high, because when Hanazawa tried to destroy the bouquet, Mob put up a barrier. In the case of Ritsu, he did not have time to do this and only restored the bouquet.

In the end, Ritsu himself noted that his brother did not even touch him, because he was holding back. Is he really as strong as you think and stronger than Hanazawa?

The main problem with this is that even a casual attack from ???% would logically be above him passively releasing his psychic aura. Considering how even his passive aura is Tier 6, we'd end up with Teruki going from getting his ass kicked by one of the Super 5 to being above Toichiro. Yet we obviously see a weakened Suzuki fare better against ???% than Teruki.

I won't even go into what's wrong with Teruki being that far above Base Mob and never bringing it up even once.

The earthquake caused ??? it was not permanent and had already stopped by the time Ritsu arrived . Or at least weakened. And I wouldn't say that , because a normal swing is stronger than a passive earthquake. Otherwise, Dimples should also scale to 6-C, because it stopped the attack ??? , while in the Reigen body.
Teruki took damage from Shimazaki without being in peak condition. At that time, the same Ritsu was at the level of Shou, which can't even come close to standing with his father.

The power difference between Ritsu and Teruki is irrelevant. I'm not opposed to downgrading both of them if it means greater accuracy. Even if the earthquake stopped before Ritsu arrived, it's still something that shows us how powerful ???% is by simply walking. An actual attack would be a great deal more powerful.

And by the time the earthquake was dying down, Mob had already started wrestling for control of the body and greatly reduced ???%'s raw output.

Try calculating the yield of the earthquake with even the minimum distance of 50km and you can see for yourself why Teruki scaling would be a bad idea.

Also please get around to doing the earthquake calc

I will do as much as possible , but... Calc with an earthquake has ends in High 6-C and Low 6-B. in this case, characters such as Dimples, Teruki, Ritsu, Suzuki will scale to this, which looks fundamentally wrong.

I'm still not sure if the random attack > > is passive damage, because by the time Ritsu arrived, the earthquake had weakened completely, and the wave of the hand did not carry any intention to injure

And I'm not saying that you need to scale Teruki to low feat ???. I just mean that he has much more reasons to be High 7-A than the same Ritsu, and Kageyama's brother has little justification for this level, unlike Hanazawa.

Well, here I would note that the rating of Mogami should be increased. He could resist Mob in Bravery, though not much, and this version of Mob is stronger than the one that stomped 80% of Suzuki.

NikHelton said:
I will do as much as possible , but... Calc with an earthquake has ends in High 6-C and Low 6-B. in this case, characters such as Dimples, Teruki, Ritsu, Suzuki will scale to this, which looks fundamentally wrong.
I'm still not sure if the random attack > > is passive damage, because by the time Ritsu arrived, the earthquake had weakened completely, and the wave of the hand did not carry any intention to injure
Then the calc is fine and feel free to use it if you have it ready. It would simply be an outlier for the other characters to scale to it anyway. Nothing inherently wrong with the feat itself.

In that case, the earthquake was just a result of ???% bringing his power to bear initially, which is even more impressive than constantly outputting that much energy. If you think that Ritsu shouldn't scale if Teruki doesn't then make a thread to downgrade them both because I'm sorry but I cannot for the life of me agree to Teruki being Tier 7 or 6 when his best feats prior to that were non-casual High 8-C.

TL;DR

If the earthquake feat puts ???% at High 6-C to Low 6-B then evaluate and have applied pronto. Nobody else should scale though since they were casually fodderized by him while he was struggling against his other half .

Hmm, I think in this case it is worth making a thread that lowers the Ritsu to 8-B for creating a hurricane and I think the Teruki should scale up to this in the end. And Hanazawa himself can be given a boost in durability due to barriers, without scaling them to AP.

And I was wrong about the Mogami. He is a likely 6-C due to being comparable to Mob, but dies from a single Mob attack in Bravery. But it still has evil spirits that pose a strong threat to the 6-C Mob and should not be scaled up to it.

Back