• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle For Power - Roleplaying Game

Welcome to my world mortal!

You are one of many that I have called to this place. One amongst you shall have the ultimate power... but to get to that power, you must first go through each other.

Register with my angel... and then we shall start.

[Registratio ]

This world is a beautiful place filled with all my creations. Some are kind and friendly... and others not so much. Some of them may very well try to kill you.

Your job, before the battle starts, is to survive.

Oh? And look... it does appear that Winter on this planet has arrived. With that, snow shall blind your way and the biting cold shall numb you.

Expect yourself to be challenged on this world. If you can't survive this... well I dare say that you won't be alive long enough to worry about it.

A final gift to you all. A compendium for all the monsters that you may encounter. Once one is encountered... it shall be recored here for all other warriors.

[Monster Compendium]

[Meta Thread]

Darren Marcus Comstocke, Sockeye, and Crunkledunk Webster.

You three are the first to enter into this world. I give you free reign to do as you wish... but watch out for the fearsome beasts that roam this land. For the more powerful you become... so too shall the creatures.

His eyes snapping open in surprise, Sockeye sat up as he looked around at his newfound surroundings in surprise.

"It's a winter wonderland!" The Suchomimus said joyfully as he sprang up to his feet, now wearing blue winter attire as he eagerly ran around over the snow.

Tago238 said:
(Do we start together?)
[Please direct all questions to the Meta Thread that I have linked. But yes. You all appear on the field together, but you are free to seperate whenever you want.]

(Sorry) "Heh- where I am I now? And seriously, another crazy lizard? Well, it looks pretty cold- and I was in a desert before, so I think now is the time to relish the opportunity and strip" Crunkledunk turns himself invisible and takes his robe off- in the snow

Crunkledunk accidentally walks in the path of the rampaging creature "Woah hey look out! Ouch... Well now I am cold and squashed, not a particularly prime situation to be in."

"Oh, snow is everywhere." "So you guys, who are you? Did you get the same voice that I did?" I refer to the voice that gave me powers.

" Well I head someone yammering- and I kinda just zoned out" Crunkledunk replies slipping his cloak back on

A blast of lightning strikes Crunkledunk. It appears that the being who gave him his power didn't quite like hearing that.

"A voice? I thought that was a lucid dream of mine." Sockeye proceeded to flop down on his back as he did his best attempt at a snow angel. "But it doesn't seem so bad. Look at all this snow!"

" Sigh, not the first god to get annoyed at me. Well, generally I have the ability about everything, but now I have some other ones" Crunkledunk responds to Darren

Crunkledunk finds his squirrel and talks back to Darren "I am also what you would call a wizard. Though I am not formally educated- I can also create machines"

"Oooh. Neat. I can create machines too! Before I had the power from the voice, I was incapable of very advanced math, but now I have been blessed with intelligence beyond that of Nicola Tesla!"

"I have also been blessed with intelligence beyond anyone, ever- since birth though" Crunkledunk makes a snide remark

It was at this point... that a rather massive creature stomped its way into the clearing that the three warriors resided.

It towered over the snow covered trees that surrounded the clearing and had a massive head lined with teeth and jaws. Its red eyes, six in total, stared at all of the puny creatures before it. It had the basic appearance of a T-Rex... with a color that was more akin to fire.

A roar escaped its mouth.

As it opens his mouth Crunkledunk takes surprising initiative and launches a powerful fireball in its mouth- having predicted the event beforehand but neglected to tell anyone

The attack does nothing to the creature. The reason for the color of its skin is because it devours fire and anything that produces heat. All it does is make the fearsome beast angry.

It snarls and steam escapes its mouth. With one final roar... it charges the group.

Crunkledunk teleports on its back and then starts firing energy attacks at its head" Please don't make me be a squirrel yet"

The thick skin of the creature means that it does very little damage... but it does have the effect of causing it to fall to the ground and roll so as to remove the little troll that is attempting to ride it.

"O teru ni masq e davre!" I cast a magical spell meant to conjure a one way arctic blast of freezing ice at the creature. Then, after casting the spell, I intelligently run away and try to find cover.

"Hmmm I think we should focus on damaging its skin" Crunkledunk launches a constant magic circle energy attack at the creatures' head- after seeing what Darren just did Crunkledunk gets annoyed and teleports away.

The creature shivers as it tries to raise up itself but the ice covering it is draining the thermal energy that it uses for its strength. With a final roar... it falls asleep into a deep hibernating sleep so as to try and wait for the ice to melt.

This does have the affect of creating a rather sizeable mound.

((Why were you trying to kill the troll this early on? Also he is a gnome but I am fine if people keep calling him that))

The Lord of this world reverses time and takes back the warrior that had emerged. It is not yet his time. Soon he will be joined by another fearsome warrior.

"So!" Sockeye cheerfully said to the others, seemingly giving no care about the fight that just occured. "What do ya'll wanna do now?"

Back