• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chaos of The Chaos Force (Archie Sonic)

I have a dream. The dream of the Chaos force being one of the strongest forces, competing with Pheonix and Speed forces. I wanna see Sonic Forces on that lost (worst joke in history.) However, I don't know much about it. This place is for talkin about it (should this be in general discussions?)

First question for yall, the chaos force has the ability to rewrite entire multiverses. It had enough power to rewrite itself. Does this mean it can rewrite another force from existance?

Didn't Sonic yeet the Chaos Force from existence In the Genesis Wave reset tho?
So pretty much yes

Back