• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

A shield surrounded Boris , purple in color, as a girl claded in black cloak appeared from a hole in reality. "HOSTLESS... Doing this again... I expected you to behave at least somewhat since we've last talked ". While she seemed to be a young adult , there was no doubt that the entity would recgonize her... As they've met countless times. Like the others, she discarded her powers as Overseer since she got here. She took off the cloak to reveal herself as The Crying Child... or at least her more adult self.

Her eyes seemed stern, like a woman talking to her child. This family like behavior was definitely on purpose because she honestly viewed him at least as a brother of sorts.

Riley and Yugi just sweatdropped. They knew she had the power to simply just woosh him out of existence. But they knew that even in her current, severely weakened state the likes of the Overseers were nothing to her whatsoever... Although she still served the Omni-Everything.

The Crying Child leaned foward towards the cloth he was hiding under... Unfortunately leaving a big buldge where it'd be easy to locate even if she wasn't aware he hid in plain sight . "The reason I spared you before ... Was because I thought you changed. I told you before I'd purge you of all negativity the next time we met turning you into nothing but a stuffed teddy bear version of the heartless mechanical bear you are right now. Now... Should I go ahead and do that... Or should I just annihilate you ? Either way Mister HOSTLESS... It isn't going to be pleasant "

There wasn't anything mercy related in her voice. Since the beginning of the Omni-Everything Saga and being introduced to the Omni-Everything, she has had no remorse to give.... Only stopping threats and moving on. And while she does care about him, it isn't enough to be merciful. Well... Maybe a little:

" I shall give you one offer. You bring back Boris' family in the same condition. If you do anything to tweak it... anything to mess it or anything else up until his sirtuation is resolved... You will know what happens to those who cross me " . If the concept of Fear could know fear, it would by looking into the eyes of the Woman right now.

Danielle shivered noticeably, borderline wetting herself out of fear of this . While neither of the Overseers did it, they were noticeably shocked. Danielle heard about her from Riley, but didn't know she changed that much from the stories. She wanted to help Mister HOSTLESS... but she was just a normal person.

"....FINE. SO BE IT." He said, but Boris was a bit too pissy. He wouldn't simply forgive him. He then twitched as HOSTLESS pointed at him. "I DON'T FEEL HE'S DOING WELL."

"... Boris " . The Crying Child said, looking at the man about to rage. She walked directly into his line of sight, merely inches away. " Your rage , while understandable, is not wise. HOSTLESS is a entity that thrives on conflict and hatred. It is within his nature. Unless you conceptually reorganize his workings.... He will always be this way no matter what happens . Doing this will only make him want to do it more... As he'll get stronger the more hatred is within someone... So to beat him at his one game... Fight with Love, not Hate " . She said, trying to be calm him down and show him true understanding of the situation. PLus, if Boris fought HOSTLESS... He would die. And she came for one reason in particular... To find the source of the disturbance she felt just for a moment.

Boris then broke down in tears again. HOSTLESS then snapped his fingers, brought his family back, and tried to zoom off. Though, something else came forth. A clown walked on over, waving.

HOSTLESS KNEW who this was and dreaded his return. "GET AWAY FROM ME." He backed off from the Stranger. "Ha ha ha, scaredy cat!" The clown made a weird face, trying to scare him, before looking into the mirror. "AAAAAGH!"

The Crying Child was about to leave... But she felt a disturbing presence. She turnned and saw The Stranger. She knew how powerful it was just by looking. "Looks like the Fear of HOSTLESS hasn't been quenched just yet... Intriguing. Anyways..." . The Crying Child said, looking back at Riley, who was with Danielle. " Whom is that Riley ? You never keep anyone around unless they are significantly important " . Riley smirked "As astute as always, Overseer Leader. This is Danielle Whittens.... One of my newer friends. And I'm sure she's definitely special ". She said, smiling a little bit.

Danielle just shook her head. "... I... Don't think I'm anyone special... But... i-it's nice to meet you Mam " . She said nervously, which made The Crying Child smile and reminensce about the previous days. After that, she heard HOSTLESS yell, and she turned to him, a look of concern in her face. "A.. Are you okay sir ? " .

The Crying Child shook her head. She reminded her of what she used to be... But it was funny how close they were to each other.

"I AM NOT OKAY. GET ME AWAY FROM THAT THING." He said, offending the clown. "Thing? Thing!? You mean this?" He then turned into something far worse than normal. A monster of insane proportions.

HellKing
"I MEAN THAT ALRIGHT-AAAAWWWW, S**T." HOSTLESS was then thrashed around as the clown then tore his claws into the bear's face. HOSTLESS started to scream in pain.

Danielle started hugging herself, asking the clown and yelling "PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM" . She said louder than ever, however one would notice a faint rainbow looking glow , layered by a flaring golden flame aura at the outermost layer after the rainbow one was around the girl as she hugged herself. The Golden Aura wrapped itself, becoming a monsterous form of a Golden Ceberus, a physical construct of Omni-Impossibility. . Danielle didn't even notice surprisingly.

The Crying Child didn't know what to say. She mouthed "what power..." . Riley just smirked. " I told you " . TCC shook her head and merely just mouthed " If we survive this... I'll treat you to some Seafood " .

The Stranger just got angry. "Or else wha-Ow, OW, OW, OOOOWWWWWWW, OOHOO, OOOOWWWW!" He said as HOSTLESS slowly dug his claw into his leg. "You!" The Hell King then grabbed HOSTLESS' other arm and slowly tore it off.

"What's going on over there?" Daniel said through Public's phone, which fell to the ground. "I'll be there in 3 minutes." Daniel said, hearing all the carnage going on.

Danielle twitched a bit, as The Golden Ceberus just roared impossibly loud as it charged up an wave of Omni-Impossibility... The power tearing up the concepts of Joke-Debating and limitlessly beyond it by merely charging it up... Then fired it at The Stranger. Due to the intention being at Stranger, HOSTLESS and everyone else wouldn't be affected.

The Crying Child, even with full access to the Omni-Everything , Omni-Nothing, and even Omni-God knew she wouldn't be able to stop that attack... So it wasn't worth attempting.

"Aaaagh!" He was hit and knocked out, as HOSTLESS started to laugh at him. Then he started to succumb to his wounds.

HOSTLESS looks at the Ford, confused, before then looking at Boris. "NOW THAT I'VE BROUGHT YOUR FAMILY BACK, THEY'LL BE BLINDED ENOUGH TO NOT SEE YOU DIE." He walked towards Boris.

Riley just whispered to Daniel "besides that little girl [points to Danielle] awakening her true powers and wrecking the crap out of someone... We're good ... Luckily that wave only affects the ones targeted, not anything else..."

Seeing Boris about to get hurt awakened herself yet again, crying to heself Daniellle held herself again, as the same aura enveloped her. "Please... help Boris". She pleaded to the Omni-Joke Nexus subconsciously ... Which was warped by her and answered her response. Standing there was an army of Composite Joke Character (s) ontop of a copy of every joke character under the 'Most Powerful Character in all the Wikia' , who was then amped by the Overseer of Omni-Everything amps , All wearing the symbol of Joke-Battles Wikia on their chest, each empowered by a unfathomably superior copy of The Omni-Joke Nexus that the original ran through JBW and everything under it limitlessly without exceptions sans the likes of Danielle , wearing the same aura as Danielle. These abominations merely looked at Boris and nodded to him, then glared at HOSTLESS.

The Crying Child's eyes merely bogged right out of their sockets upon this display of power. She knew this should be impossible... But... How is that even possible ? The Omni-Joke Nexus has never been affected up until now... Even with the influx of All Powerful Godmodes and even the Omni-God couldn't do such a thing. It wasn't possible... But here it is.

Riley was just like "Nevermind then... The Omni-Joke Nexus... She can create a copy of that... Is there anything she isn't capable of ? "

Frae joined in and was surprised. He started planning "The Omni-Joke Nexus... If she can manipulate that... She'd be a perfect one to absorb... I'd be the very definition of All-Powerful across the entire Omni-Joke Nexus... and then no one would underestimate me ever again ! " .

"AAAAAAND THERE'S MY RIDE." He then vanished, never to be seen again. But Boris was scratched on the chest by him before he left, so he wasn't feeling good. "Good grief, I'm gettin' tired of this."

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Riley just whispered to Daniel "besides that little girl [points to Danielle] awakening her true powers and wrecking the crap out of someone... We're good ... Luckily that wave only affects the ones targeted, not anything else..."

Seeing Boris about to get hurt awakened herself yet again, crying to heself Daniellle held herself again, as the same aura enveloped her. "Please... help Boris". She pleaded to the Omni-Joke Nexus subconsciously ... Which was warped by her and answered her response. Standing there was an army of Composite Joke Character (s) ontop of a copy of every joke character under the 'Most Powerful Character in all the Wikia' , who was then amped by the Overseer of Omni-Everything amps , All wearing the symbol of Joke-Battles Wikia on their chest, each empowered by a unfathomably superior copy of The Omni-Joke Nexus that the original ran through JBW and everything under it limitlessly without exceptions sans the likes of Danielle , wearing the same aura as Danielle. These abominations merely looked at Boris and nodded to him, then glared at HOSTLESS.

The Crying Child's eyes merely bogged right out of their sockets upon this display of power. She knew this should be impossible... But... How is that even possible ? The Omni-Joke Nexus has never been affected up until now... Even with the influx of All Powerful Godmodes and even the Omni-God couldn't do such a thing. It wasn't possible... But here it is.

Riley was just like "Nevermind then... The Omni-Joke Nexus... She can create a copy of that... Is there anything she isn't capable of ? "

Frae joined in and was surprised. He started planning "The Omni-Joke Nexus... If she can manipulate that... She'd be a perfect one to absorb... I'd be the very definition of All-Powerful across the entire Omni-Joke Nexus... and then no one would underestimate me ever again ! " .
Daniel then remembered Versecrusher Omega. "Have we forgotten what we were supposed to do? We were supposed to destroy the Combine, but we were too distracted by Riley, The Crying Child and Danielle! Let's defeat them, perhaps with their help."

Riley cracked her knuckles. ".... You could've told me earlier... But anyways. Finally... A reason to cut loose ". With the name of her enemy, their concepts are now revealed to her. She licked her lips sadistically , before plunging their concepts on the other end of her Joke-Debates Ender Blade.

The Crying Child was seen stomping some of them physically, soloing some of the armies without any bit of wffort. Think of Madara vs The Ninjas... Except far more onesided.

Danielle whispered to the "Guardians of Omni-Impossibility" that were still in front of Boris , and they obeyed her commands, attacking the Combine with forces never unleashed prior in the Omni-Joke Nexus' history.

Danielle looked over at Boris, but then whispered to the other two Omni-Impossibility Guardians, then they nodded and instantaneously moved to Boris. They placed a hand on him, and if it was willing, it would be like they were receiving an sensu bean. Again, she doesn't think she created these guys (which she did) . Just like Riley they came to help... same with the Ceberus.

Those went back to Danielle. Sort of think of Zen'O and his Guardians... If there was a Zen'O equivalent of the Omni-Joke Nexus then. They weren't meant to protect her because she's weak... But avoid YEETING the entire Omni-Joke Nexus because of her emotions getting the better of her and to avoid her being aware of her true capabilities.

The Omni-Joke Nexus Soldiers , literally almost the equivalent of World's Beyond in number, each empowered by a inner world of the Pmni-Joke Nexus, fought alongside Yugi, Riley, The Crying Child, and the others whom lived within the Omni-Joke Nexus . They were going to protect it merely theough Danielle's will alone.

Frae thought abiut using the oportubity to absorb Danielle while the focus was on the Combine , but knew it wasn't wise. Those Guardians & Soldiers are a lot stronger than he was. So that was put. Even if he did attempt to, he'd have to fight the Great Mother... which again... wasn't wise. So... He decided to observe until the proper tome was upon him

One of the soldiers assigned to him helped Boris up by having a arm around it's neck. It's composite voice, filled with the voice of all things , said " You will be okay... Just calm yourself and the full effects of the healing will take place " .

Danielle looked over at Boris, but then whispered to the other two Omni-Impossibility Guardians, then they nodded and instantaneously moved to Boris. They placed a hand on him, and if it was willing, it would be like they were receiving an sensu bean. Again, she doesn't think she created these guys (which she did) . Just like Riley they came to help... same with the Ceberus.

Those went back to Danielle. Sort of think of Zen'O and his Guardians... If there was a Zen'O equivalent of the Omni-Joke Nexus then. They weren't meant to protect her because she's weak... But avoid YEETING the entire Omni-Joke Nexus because of her emotions getting the better of her and to avoid her being aware of her true capabilities.

The Omni-Joke Nexus Soldiers , literally almost the equivalent of World's Beyond in number, each empowered by a inner world of the Pmni-Joke Nexus, fought alongside Yugi, Riley, The Crying Child, and the others whom lived within the Omni-Joke Nexus . They were going to protect it merely theough Danielle's will alone.

Frae thought abiut using the oportubity to absorb Danielle while the focus was on the Combine , but knew it wasn't wise. Those Guardians & Soldiers are a lot stronger than he was. So that was put. Even if he did attempt to, he'd have to fight the Great Mother... which again... wasn't wise. So... He decided to observe until the proper tome was upon him
The Godmode King was angered by this. He sent the Godmodes against the army.

The Leader of the Soldiers told the others " Fight the Combine.... Leave these amateurs to us. We serve the Great Mother ! " . The Army of the Omni-Jokes roared a battle cry , as the Leader stomped the Godmodes in his way and proceeded to charge towards the Godmode King, knowing he was a huge threat from the Combine , which the Godmodes Army were stalemated by the Army of the Omni-Joke Nexus.

The Leader of the Soldiers told the others " Fight the Combine.... Leave these amateurs to us. We serve the Great Mother ! " . The Army of the Omni-Jokes roared a battle cry , as the Leader stomped the Godmodes in his way and proceeded to charge towards the Godmode King, knowing he was a huge threat from the Combine , which the Godmodes Army were stalemated by the Army of the Omni-Joke Nexus.
"Well we may have stalemated this time, but we will win! You'll see..." The Godmode King said.

Boris was finally ready to rest. Millions of years worth waiting for a day to relax and it was here. All those hits he took, all the bashes he was hit with, all the times he was the hero, now he could rest.

"No." He got up, and held up an axe. "I'm a real hero. Not like those pretty boys who fly around with their underwear inside out. I work not a day shift nor a night shift. I work a forever shift. I am Douglas P. Boris, the one true sign of heroism!"

PublicMinority87 said:
I then see that the Combine have things that could easily annihilate me, so I jump out the window, steal a combine dropship, and then fly to someone's location.
I look up as Public arrives. "Problem? No matter." I then send the entirety of the Existential Defense Corps(like the Xandar spaceships but more golden) to aid in the assault on the Combine.

MaxForward said:
"You think this is over!? You think you've won!? I will not allow it!! I must gain my former strength!!!" The Godmode King shrieked.
Fixed.

TheLightSide758 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I then see that the Combine have things that could easily annihilate me, so I jump out the window, steal a combine dropship, and then fly to someone's location.
I look up as Public arrives. "Problem? No matter." I then send the entirety of the Existential Defense Corps(like the Xandar spaceships but more golden) to aid in the assault on the Combine.
That doesn't do much, just holds them off slightly, It would allow me to get through, but not far enough to kill Breen. Which is why I need Dark, who is in a prison. The government of the place the prison is in is aware of the dangers of the Combine. I then request visitation for Dark. "I need to talk to him." I say. "I am sure the prison is aware of my plan, right?" I ask.

The plan is to get Dark just long enough to get me out into the combines base.

The Godmode King sensed Frae. He could destroy that pest and be done with him... But maybe it would be wiser if he allied with him against this "Danielle" being... She was proving to be exceptionally strong for her appearance, after all... So, he decided to spare him.

PublicMinority87 said:
TheLightSide758 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
That doesn't do much, just holds them off slightly, It would allow me to get through, but not far enough to kill Breen. Which is why I need Dark, who is in a prison. The government of the place the prison is in is aware of the dangers of the Combine. I then request visitation for Dark. "I need to talk to him." I say. "I am sure the prison is aware of my plan, right?" I ask.

A red zodiac disk appeared before the wall exploded, and I appear there. "You called?" I say.

TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
TheLightSide758 said:
PublicMinority87 said:

A red zodiac disk appeared before the wall exploded, and I appear there. "You called?" I say.
I get up and draw my sword and try to slash at Dark, but he takes his own sword out and blocks it.

TheLightSide758 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
TheLightSide758 said:
PublicMinority87 said:

I get up and draw my sword and try to slash at Dark, but he takes his own sword out and blocks it.
"Stop! Don't you see!? Public needs me!" I shout.

"Cease this, light. You as well, Dark. YOu don't need to waste time." I say, as I use Andross Requiem to replace the broken wall. "You are getting out of here. If you help kill the combine you are out for good." I say. "Also, Dark. If we need to fuse, no ******* with it. Do you understand?" I ask

MaxForward said:

"How!?" Decimus shrieked from within the Combine base. "How is this possible!?"
"Do not fear, Decimus." A voice radiated from behind him. "We are here." Decimus looked behind him to see a familiar being. This was the being he'd worked with. The being that seemed to radiate power wherever he went. The Godmode King.

Eistibus3F
This thus heralded the arrival of the Godmodes to support the Combine Army in attacking Danielle.

Fixed again.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Cease this, light. You as well, Dark. YOu don't need to waste time." I say, as I use Andross Requiem to replace the broken wall. "You are getting out of here. If you help kill the combine you are out for good." I say. "Also, Dark. If we need to fuse, no ******* with it. Do you understand?" I ask
"Ok." Dark sighs.

Back