• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

Christian Higdon said:
Ch├íos├ívratheós roared out, the skies turning red as blood rained down.
"Woah." Daniel said again, this time with a creeped out voice.

Ch├íos├ívratheós then looked down, and scoffed. Pitiful humans, always calling yourselves the higher up.

Boris then sits there, before snapping his fingers and moving everyone in the sky. "Alright, this is a war, not a game of pattycake!"

I then slap Boris back, go mad, start rampaging and I freeze time. "Mr. Patch : The World." I say, incredibly pissed off.

Before this, Daniel knocks Extermina into a position where I can hit every part of its body.

Andross Requiem then starts beating the shit out of Extermina. To no avail.

"God dammit, that won't be enough. Time resumes." I say.

[Also, I just realized, if Big Chungus takes up multiple universes, then the part of the universe Big Chungus is in would be frozen in time.]

Boris was pissed. He then teleported behind Public and bit the back of his neck. "Alright, Billy! Now you get yours!"

I then go back to fighting Extermina. "****, where are my infinite spins, oh yeah." I say.

I then bring them back to me.

Extermina smiles. "I kiled over 75000 people, with 500000 possible unconfirmed deaths." They boast.

"You just made me wanna kill you more." I say.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
She launched herself in response, unaffected by his words. There would be no words exchanged from her, only a test of wills here.
The Godmode King simply dashed forward and grabbed her before slamming her to the ground. He then stepped back and watched as the monster brutally beat her up.

PublicMinority87 said:
I then go back to fighting Extermina. "****, where are my infinite spins, oh yeah." I say.

Extermina smiles. "I kiled over 75000 people, with 500000 possible unconfirmed deaths." They boast.

Decimus (mechanized Wallace Breen) teleports behind Public, grabbing him and letting Extermina brutally beat him up.

Christian Higdon said:
Ch├íos├ívratheós then looked down, and scoffed. Pitiful humans, always calling yourselves the higher up.
The monster summoned by the Godmode King pops Danielle into its mouth, before looking up and attacking Ch├íos├ívratheós.

PublicMinority87 said:

Daniel said: "Let's destroy her."

The monster summoned by the Godmode King pops Danielle into its mouth, before looking up and attacking Ch├íos├ívratheós.

Danielle escaped the Monster's stomach.

MaxForward said:
Danielle escaped the Monster's stomach.
The Godmode King launched her back in.

I then see that Extermina is unblinded, and take her on head on.

Its as if she has a stand, as she is reacting to, and even dodging attacks from Andross Requiem.

PublicMinority87 said:
Extermina just keeps dodging as well as blasting Daniel and I head on.
"This makes Krogar look like Notchewbacca." I say
"Extermina, stop messing around and just kill them already." Said a very pissed off Decimus.

"Very well." A red kamehameha-like blast came out of Extermina's mouth and hits Daniel and Public.

Back