• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

PublicMinority87 said:
I then fire at the Massacres, annihilating them. I also hijack a Strider, get Daniel inside of it, and then just switch vehicles, mowing down the Massacres. I then see a squad of Manhacks destroying the Strider as I pull Daniel in the tank, where I destroy the manhacks.
A bunch of Regular combine units come out and fight. Only to be gutted and having their innards stapled to a wall by me.
Just say regular, please? The pictures can't keep up. And they're similar anyway.

PublicMinority87 said:
I then fire at the Massacres, annihilating them. I also hijack a Strider, get Daniel inside of it, and then just switch vehicles, mowing down the Massacres. I then see a squad of Manhacks destroying the Strider as I pull Daniel in the tank, where I destroy the manhacks.
A bunch of Synth and Humanoid combine units come out and fight. Only for the humanoids to be gutted and having their innards stapled to a wall by me, and the Synth to explode.
A single cyborg steps out, like the Regulars, Manhacks, and Elites combined but much more menacing, and stands in front of the Asesino Supremo tank.

14-alien-droid
"Fine...I'll do it myself." Krogar states as he fires his arm cannon and nearly completely destroys the Asesino Supremo tank in one shot.

A single cyborg steps out, like the Regulars, Manhacks, and Elites combined but much more menacing, and stands in front of the Asesino Supremo tank.

14-alien-droid
"Fine...I'll do it myself." Krogar states as he fires his arm cannon and nearly completely destroys the Asesino Supremo tank in one shot.

Daniel jumps out of the tank, with minor injuries.

Skitzo then summoned a being far worse than what one could imagine. Auk Shivok flew into the arena, roaring out.

MaxForward said:
14-alien-droid

Krogar walks menacingly towards Daniel.

Christian Higdon said:
Skitzo then summoned a being far worse than what one could imagine. Auk Shivok flew into the arena, roaring out.
"Auk Shivok! Thanks for the assist!" The Final Pam yells, as Krogar looks over and spots Auk Shivok. If he didn't have a mouthplate right about now, he would be sneering, unimpressed. He raises his arm cannon and fires, knocking Auk Shivok out of the sky, though his LOLREGEN heals all his injuries.

"You dare mess with me, mortal? I am the almighty, the night itself, the god of darknes-" He then broke his back, before screeching out in pain.

Christian Higdon said:
"You dare mess with me, mortal? I am the almighty, the night itself, the god of darknes-" He then broke his back, before screeching out in pain.
"'Almighty'? 'The night itself'? 'The god of darkness'? I've seen worse." Krogar sneered as he leveled his arm cannon again and sent Auk Shivok flying back with another blast.

Auk Shivok then lumbered over, his back aching. "Oh, my back. It's killing me. I knew I should've taken those two-hour pills."

Christian Higdon said:
Auk Shivok then lumbered over, his back aching. "Oh, my back. It's killing me. I knew I should've taken those two-hour pills."
"Pathetic. I shouldn't even waste my time with you. People like you are part of the reason why freedom is so pointless. While the humans slaughter each other in droves mercilessly without any regard for their families or their age, that is a sign that they cannot be trusted with their freedom. Wasting precious oxygen on you worthless cockroaches only makes your freedom less deserved." Krogar states, as he turns back to Daniel and sends him flying with a series of vicious kicks.

Christian Higdon said:
"....You know that you gave that speech about humans to a dragon, right?"
"It doesn't matter which species I'm talking to, animals wreak havoc wherever they go. Their freedom is no more deserved than that of the humans." Krogar responded.

"Oh, crap." Skitzo said, before realizing there was another god. One far more powerful.

He then shouted an incantation, before bringing forth Mr. Boris, the god of chaos.

"Alright, let's go-OOOH, CRAP, ITS AN ALIEN!"

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, crap." Skitzo said, before realizing there was another god. One far more powerful.
He then shouted an incantation, before bringing forth Mr. Boris, the god of chaos.

"Alright, let's go-OOOH, CRAP, ITS AN ALIEN!"
Krogar sends another blast flying towards Mr. Boris. (Your move.)

"Oh...so you're not gonna infect me? Oh, thank goodness. You see, I was once nearly probed by alien-" He then heard that one word. Human. He was called mortal. "F**KING WHAT."

14-alien-droid

Krogar walks menacingly towards Daniel.

Daniel notices and uses a magical attack on Krogar.

MaxForward said:
14-alien-droid

Krogar walks menacingly towards Daniel. Daniel notices and uses a magical attack on Krogar.
Krogar simply jumps out of the way.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Your transhuman, robot and alien regime ends here, bastard!" I yell.
I then pull out a dagger and stab Krogar.
I smile. "You see, shitface, that won't kill you, all I know is, even if you are the general, even you have a boss. The combine advisors, I bet. I wonder 1 thing about your ******* master race is, that is, how many children, and naturally born humans have you massacred?"

14-alien-droid

Daniel jumps out of the tank, with minor injuries.Krogar walks menacingly towards Daniel. Daniel notices and uses a magical attack on Krogar.
Krogar simply jumps out of the way.

Furry
The furry comes to cringe everything

"My apologies, Boris, but get the **** out of my way." I say, seeing Krogar about to blast Boris right in the head, I kick Boris out of the way, pull out the diabeetus blade, and jam the blaster.

"Oh, okay. I don't get it, but I'm an idiot already!" He said, before then muttering to himself something. "I'm also depressed, but nobody cares for that." He tried to keep that quiet, but it was loud enough to hear.

PublicMinority87 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
"Your transhuman, robot and alien regime ends here, bastard!" I yell.
I then pull out a dagger and stab Krogar.
I smile. "You see, shitface, that won't kill you, all I know is, even if you are the general, even you have a boss. The combine advisors, I bet. I wonder 1 thing about your ******* master race is, that is, how many children, and naturally born humans have you massacred?"
"Do not insult Decimus!" Krogar spits back. "And millions, all in the name of eradicating freedom in favor of peace. All they have done with their freedom is atrocities and purposefully causing tragedies as they crave making war and defending themselves. Must I bring up Al-Qaeda, ISIS, or the Nazi Party?"

PublicMinority87 said:
"My apologies, Boris, but get the **** out of my way." I say, seeing Krogar about to blast Boris right in the head, I kick Boris out of the way, pull out the diabeetus blade, and jam the blaster.
The Combine's advanced tech simply unjams it and Krogar turns around and blasts Public, before deploying 4 massive mechanical demon wings on his back.

"And I mistook you for one of those aliens that try to take other humans over. I've had t' deal with some of those in my lifetime!"

Back