• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

Christian Higdon said:
"And I mistook you for one of those aliens that try to take other humans over. I've had t' deal with some of those in my lifetime!"
"We simply want to eradicate freedom in favor of peace." Krogar responded.

"Oh, okay. In that case, I have no problem with that-Wait. How do you....eeeeeeeh, okay. Where's yer ship?" He asked.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, okay. In that case, I have no problem with that-Wait. How do you....eeeeeeeh, okay. Where's yer ship?" He asked.
The aforementioned ship in question, along with several more, appeared above everyone and fired down at them.
Futuristic-city-sci-fi-spaceships-light-skyscrapers-cityscape-fantasy-7168

"Your boss is the advisors right?" I ask.

"I guess I just need to kick your ******* ass, then I can get through your army. Be warned, jamming your blaster was just the beginning, just wait until I am done with you. Thats how pissed off I am." I say.

For Whom The Bell Tolls-0
For Whom The Bell Tolls-0

I smile. "You see, shitface, that won't kill you, all I know is, even if you are the general, even you have a boss. The combine advisors, I bet. I wonder 1 thing about your ******* master race is, that is, how many children, and naturally born humans have you massacred?"
"Do not insult Decimus!" Krogar spits back. "And millions, all in the name of eradicating freedom in favor of peace. All they have done with their freedom is atrocities and purposefully causing tragedies as they crave making war and defending themselves. Must I bring up Al-Qaeda, ISIS, or the Nazi Party?"

"Not all of humanity is like that! Sure, some are really terrible people, but does that make us %100 bad?" Daniel said.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Your boss is the advisors right?" I ask.

"I guess I just need to kick your ******* ass, then I can get through your army. Be warned, jamming your blaster was just the beginning, just wait until I am done with you. Thats how pissed off I am." I say.
"Come on Yuri, let's destroy them." Daniel said.

I immediately pull out my pulse-rifle and blast a pulse at Krogar.

Meanwhile, an army of Vortigaunt and Resistance come to aid us.

"Just a reminder, Daniel, this is my business. Killing this son of a b*tch means one less combine dirtbag to go through."

PublicMinority87 said:

"Just a reminder, Daniel, this is my business. Killing this son of a b*tch means one less combine dirtbag to go through."
"You go for the kill, Yuri and I destroy the armies." Daniel said. "Okay, let's do this." He then nodded to Yuri, and she nodded back.

For Whom The Bell Tolls plays as I freeze time. "MR PATCH : THE WORLD!" I yell, throwing the Diabeetus Blade right at the arm of Krogar. I then resume time, and he gets the blade stuck in him.

PublicMinority87 said:
For Whom The Bell Tolls plays as I freeze time. "MR PATCH : THE WORLD!" I yell, throwing the Diabeetus Blade right at the arm of Krogar. I then resume time, and he gets the blade stuck in him.
Daniel then punches Krogar straight in the heart.

MaxForward said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Krogar stumbled backward before raising his arm cannon and blasting Daniel backwards. He then pulls out the Diabeetus Blade stuck in his arm, looks at it, raises it, and charges Public with the weapon, swinging it downward at his face.

PublicMinority87 said:

(The Diabeetus Army, right?)

MaxForward said:
I smile. "You see, shitface, that won't kill you, all I know is, even if you are the general, even you have a boss. The combine advisors, I bet. I wonder 1 thing about your ******* master race is, that is, how many children, and naturally born humans have you massacred?"
"Do not insult Decimus!" Krogar spits back. "And millions, all in the name of eradicating freedom in favor of peace. All they have done with their freedom is atrocities and purposefully causing tragedies as they crave making war and defending themselves. Must I bring up Al-Qaeda, ISIS, or the Nazi Party?" "Not all of humanity is like that! Sure, some are really terrible people, but does that make us %100 bad?" Daniel said.
"Yes. Some people were bad enough to make Adolf Hitler and Ted Bundy that way. How long before it happens again?"

Krogar stumbled backward before raising his arm cannon and blasting Daniel backwards. He then pulls out the Diabeetus Blade stuck in his arm, looks at it, raises it, and charges Public with the weapon, swinging it downward at his face.

Daniel then takes out his flamethrower. "Our race is a more innocent race than yours goddamnit." He then charges a strong flame at Krogar, causing him to burn.

PublicMinority87 said:
"All your kind is are a group of mass murderers, and I will end this." I say, as I cut one of Krogars fingers off.
"Oh, how "noble" you are! Al-Qaeda, an organization of your kind, were mass murderers too!" Krogar simply shouted as he slices Public in half.

MaxForward said:
Krogar stumbled backward before raising his arm cannon and blasting Daniel backwards. He then pulls out the Diabeetus Blade stuck in his arm, looks at it, raises it, and charges Public with the weapon, swinging it downward at his face. Daniel then takes out his flamethrower. "Our race is a more innocent race than yours goddamnit." He then charges a strong flame at Krogar, causing him to burn.
"Not very funny." Is all Krogar says as he simply walks through the flames and rips Daniel's flamethrower out of his hands and snaps it in half over his knee.

Daniel then punches Krogar straight in the heart.Krogar stumbled backward before raising his arm cannon and blasting Daniel backwards. He then pulls out the Diabeetus Blade stuck in his arm, looks at it, raises it, and charges Public with the weapon, swinging it downward at his face. Daniel then takes out his flamethrower. "Our race is a more innocent race than yours goddamnit." He then charges a strong flame at Krogar, causing him to burn.
"Not very funny." Is all Krogar says as he simply walks through the flames and rips Daniel's flamethrower out of his hands and snaps it in half over his knee.

Daniel then shoryukens Krogar.

"You complete fool, Krogar." I say, walking up to him, revealing that was a fake, and freezing time again. "MR PATCH : THE WORLD!" I yell, as I grab the pulse rifle, and just use every Combine Ball I picked up on Krogar. I then rip the railgun off the tank, which still works because there is still some tank left, and it has a cockpit, and fire that at him as well. "Time resumes." I say, as everything hits Krogar.

PublicMinority87 said:
"You complete fool, Krogar." I say, walking up to him, revealing that was a fake, and freezing time again. "MR PATCH : THE WORLD!" I yell, as I grab the pulse rifle, and just use every Combine Ball I picked up on Krogar. I then rip the railgun off the tank, which still works because there is still some tank left, and it has a cockpit, and fire that at him as well. "Time resumes." I say, as everything hits Krogar.
Daniel then obliterates Krogar for good using PK Supreme Q.

PublicMinority87 said:
"You complete fool, Krogar." I say, walking up to him, revealing that was a fake, and freezing time again. "MR PATCH : THE WORLD!" I yell, as I grab the pulse rifle, and just use every Combine Ball I picked up on Krogar. I then rip the railgun off the tank, which still works because there is still some tank left, and it has a cockpit, and fire that at him as well.
"Time resumes." I say, as everything hits Krogar.
Some of Krogar's armor is blown off and he stumbles backward. He also takes Public's stomp, albeit with no dent. He then deploys several more arm cannons along with a few rocket launchers that look like this and fire it all at Public while running at him and beating him viciously.

Some of Krogar's armor is blown off and he stumbles backward. He also takes Public's stomp, albeit with no dent. He then deploys several more arm cannons along with a few rocket launchers that look like this and fire it all at Public while running at him and beating him viciously.

Daniel charges PK Supreme Q again, and will stop if Public asks him.

The Child was seen observing the fight, cowering in fear in the corner. Her name, if even known, was noted to be Danielle. She wasn't used to all of this in anyway, shape, or form. Last thing she remembered was being kidnapped and sent here against her will. She escaped silently alongside the others, but has no idea where to go from here. She wasn't anything special, and felt she could be destroyed at a moment's notice.

@MaxForward

Riley was seen interested by the aspect of battle yet again. She looked over at The Child and helped her get her bearings. Riley subconsciously believed she was a very important little girl. Once this was achieved , she proceeded to ask The Child to wait a bit. She then touches Daniel's shoulder. " Daniel... It's been a spell. Do you have any idea what's going on here ? " . She said, a purple orbs of immense power in her otherhand, charging up to fire at whatever threat comes her way. The Child wondered the same thing, but was too shy to mention anything.

Back