• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark Tower: Issues and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think High 1-A is valid, but the strict requirements for it create too many issues.

I think that we have already extensively discussed Gan's tier, and found no solid evidence for more than 1-A.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was trying to say. He *could* be, since you can argue Prim demons of some kinds to be 1-A (The Prim existed before the concept of dimensions), but there's no real evidence.

Has there been any revisions? At the very least, Gan's page needs an upgrade and explanation, which I can give, and the Crimson King's and Bessa's need to change as well.

Upgrade in what manner? In any case, Azathoth is knowledgeable about the Dark Tower, and needs to approve any major revisions.

Gan was agreed upon to be solidly 1-A.

We didn't agree with the tier of the Tower, but it'll remain at High 1-B or At least High 1-B until I get better scans, if I do.

Los' tier was agreed to be downgraded and set to Unknown, and Dis' is still being argued (giving him possibly 1-A or keeping at High 1-B)

Okay. I thought that Gan was already solidly 1-A, but I may misremember.

Anyway, Azathoth still needs to get involved regarding these changes. I am not qualified to clear them.

Perhaps it would be best to close this discussion and if necessary start a new thread for the unfinished topics instead? It has turned so long and old that it is very unlikely to get settled.

Okay. I will close this then. If necessary, others can start a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back