• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i'd say the rainbow username. i mean i'm pretty sure he's the only currently active user that still has one of those

Considering stand discs are canon, I could get Star Platinum, but that would be part 6 star platinum, and the one in the image is part 3. Yes there is a difference.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
How do we know that's PM87 and not other random user that has the default pfp?
The fact that he has a stand in the first place, that's how I know it's him.
Hey, wasn't I the one to talk to Rodri because he made your brain cells explode by stating that people actually like The Room?

HenrySwanson2003 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Hey, wasn't I the one to talk to Rodri because he made your brain cells explode by stating that people actually like The Room?
Oh wait, that's right. My mistake.

PublicMinority87 said:
Considering stand discs are canon, I could get Star Platinum, but that would be part 6 star platinum, and the one in the image is part 3. Yes there is a difference.
Well, I already posted the gif after editing it, but the edits are saved, so it's too late to edit it at the last minute.

TheDarkSide857 said:
HenrySwanson2003 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Oh wait, that's right. My mistake.
It's okay, bro.

Seol404 in 2019: *Deleted the page of Real World* It'll never be come back...

Seol404 in 2020: It's time to deleted some pages...

The Real World Verse Page in 2020: *Exist* Hey...

I mean it depends on the run i guess. But if she was actually manifested it would have to be genocide, right? And there is no way to stop her at that point, so appolyon

Chara would have to be contained in a massive size chamber and find a way to make the walls unbreakable otherwise there will be too many containment breaches

yeah that was definitely a universe bust. i think the only way to contain her would be to put her in some kind of pocket dimension. but she'd probably just destroy it and get out again

the only way to hold her back is to kill her. For example, SCP 682 will be released. As far as I know, this lizard is one of the older gods, it is also cursed by immortality, and even if it dies, the universe itself will die together with everyone, I think Chara will not even have a chance.

682 isn't an old god itself. but it is an avatar of an old god. her attack would obliterate it's body and then he would respawn. he would bite her in half and she would load.

stalemate

I mean its true form. He is the son of the Scarlet King, and his sons were able to damage the great tree, and it is 132,000 dimensional thing, I do not think that preservation can save it, since the gods of such power are beyond it.

after the barrier broke all the monsters would be free and every single one of them would get locked up by the foundation. so everyone in the game is an scp

Back