• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SCP Foundation exists in your verse

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I wonder how much of RWBY would be treated as SCPs?
The Maiden's, the Relics, the God Brothers (if they learn about them), and Ozpin+Salem of course. I think that's about it. Otherwise, things would be pretty normal, except the main difference is that Ozpin's side of the Shadow War would have a ridiculously bigger advantage since the Foundation would obviously be working with them to some extent, they do have fairly similar goals after all. Even the God Brothers would get fodderized if the Foundation got serious about containing or terminating them. Not to mention the other benefits. They'd have much more secure places to store the Relics in, and I'm certain the Foundation would be able to do something to heal Amber, then again they'd probably contain her afterwards. I could totally see them capturing and containing Salem though, and maybe deciding to BFR her if they have too much trouble killing her, which they would try to do, she'd definitely be a Keter class. I'm sure they wouldn't have too much trouble getting rid of her if they used the same methods they attempted against 682.

How would the SCP look at the Legend of Zelda? Would they see Link as a very above average human?

What about the Triforce? There is no negative repercussions for the SCP to use the thing.

You could say the same thing for Chaos Emeralds

Well, I guess the foundation would do that, even if they themselves can use them with no ill effect. They are quite powerful and don't differentiate between good and evil.

@XSOULOFCINDERX Since it all started when cards dropped down for no apparent reason... they would just contain all cards and Bakugan including Drago so that Vestroia is just doomed. None of the virtual worlds would be created by Marucho and they'd probably just gun down Masquerade... the end.

They'd probably just handle all the issues in Gurren Lagann themselves, and as you asked, confiscate the mechs.

Now that I think about it, Dark Souls wouldn't be that big a problem to deal with. Hell, if they can convince The Ashen One to help then with stuff they basically get a more Powerful version of Able.

Kriskirby said:
Would you bat an eye if you saw something from your favorite verse outside your window?

If yes, SCP. Probably anything that isn't considered a Real World thing/organism would fall into the SCP category by the foundation's eyes.
You just reminded me of something.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Now that I think about it, Dark Souls wouldn't be that big a problem to deal with. Hell, if they can convince The Ashen One to help then with stuff they basically get a more Powerful version of Able.
Pretty sure they'd see the whole deal with the First Flame as an issue that would need to be dealt with

Well, I dunno? I can't see how the SCP could even be in Ergenverse. Maybe a "universe" of it's own seperate from other realms? If that happens, then no-one but step 4s can get to it, and they just wouldn't care about it. At most they would be viewed as higher dimensional beings outside of their universe.

Assuming that a portal between the two worlds opens, things could change a lot more. Pretty sure they would only categorize the portal and the world as a whole as an SCP, not every single thing inside of it.

If they crossed it, they would find a world that is nearly indistructable (the good ol' Toriko kind of place where everything is more durable so that 4-Bs can fight each other), and I'm certain they would reconize Xianxia as a genre.

Not sure how they would react to a 1-A just going around their world to visit. If asked I'm pretty sure Bai would try to permanently get rid of 682 too, and it's not beyond him to change the laws of an entire universe for minor things.

Self-aware best girl tough, would be par for the course.

They would just restrict the downloads of the game, and then have some chats about how she became self-aware. Not sure if they would cross test her with some others like her, or what would happen if instead of erasing everything (since there wouldn't be a player to love as opposed to dozens of researchers) she just learned to code properly.

Not sure how this works but let's try it.

Castlevania: Yeah Dracula is defo gonna be someone that needs contained, the Belmonts and Alucard idk how they interact with the foundation. The Vampire Killer might be classed an SCP I guess.

Killer Instinct: Gargos needs contained but passive corruption is gonna mean he'd need some special arrangements.

World of Darkness: Well there is already a Caine in this verse so the Foundation prolly ain't big enough for the two of em, I bet 076 would be real pleased to hear that lol.

Elder Scrolls: Vivec becomes even more NSFW probably.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Self-aware best girl tough, would be par for the course.
They would just restrict the downloads of the game, and then have some chats about she became self-aware. Not sure if they would cross test her with some others like her, or what would happen if instead of erasing everything (since there wouldn't be a player to love as opposed to dozens of researchers) she just learned to code properly.
Lol what if they have her meet 079.

RinneItachi said:
Lol what if they have her meet 079.
I mean, if they uploaded her it would definitly try to delete her. Not sure other than that.

Her being deleted doesn't kill her, but is painful, she might just crash and delete whatever she can, so mutual destruction.

That's why we don't cross test SCP without good reasons.

Magic: The Gathering: Deceptively hard to contain since there are a shit ton of worlds with users either hiding their magic so they look like normal citizens, or worlds where everyone and their mothers have magic so you'd have an entire damn planet to contain.

Chances are they'd just steal The Immortal Sun and recreate War Of The Spark to trap everyone.

Most of MCU wouldn't work now that I think about it.

There's no way they can't counter the skrulls the moment Cap Marvel informs them about their existence, and Cap herself would be likely contained and questioned. The kree would be forced to deal with skrulls on another planet instead, while the Tesseract would be taken into custudy as an SCP.

Pretty sure they would make multiple Supersoldier Serums for personel (it's perfectly scientific, so not an SCP), contain the magic plants in Wakanda, as would they contain Hulk, stop any invasions and eventually stop Thanos when needed.

Listentomyrhytm said:
SCP-1991: A really weird hedgehog that apparently really likes chilli dogs and going fast. He acts like he is stuck on the 90's and tries to stay up to date with the current stuff somehow. He can go at extreme velocities and somehow absorb rings, no matter the material. Further examination is required.
Basily the Sonic movie but better and funnier.

@Risci they would basically be a more evolved SHIELD/HYDRA also the Hulk is purely scientific as well and Iron Man knows enough people in the government to keep the Avengers together and functioning.

ZakoBrandoOverBlade said:
Kamen Rider: Another branch of Shocker. Reserches Riders and timey-wimey BS. Idea; They made the time alteration bomb from Super Hero Taisen GP.
(Rider) Time for explaning!
RiDeR ToM
joke

The "Shocker" I'm taking about is Dai-Shocker from Decade. I think after Zi-o, they were reborn and now just go by the name "Shocker". Durning their congoring of the Mitiverse Shocker finds The Foundatio and buys it out. They use it's info to start developing a time-altering devise and use it to give to OG Shocker, making the "World of Sango". After that backfires, they start kidnapping Riders and start reserching them. Dai-Shocker absorbs Foundation X, Gemn Corp., eta. and use ones like Foundation X to upgrade the SCP foundation. They also use old arcives from the diffence Evil coperations and Shocker verisons to add more info.

I highly HIGHLY doubt any organization has tge resources to flat out buy The Foundation. These guys have used the FBI as a puppet seceral times now and they just flat out don't really care about money most of the time anyways.

Back