• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SCP Foundation exists in your verse

Have fun containing Nyarlathotep you nerf herders. As powerful as the SCP Foundation can be when reaching their potential, The Crawling Chaos is pretty much Entropy itself and he isn't even the strongest Outer God, he's the weakest. I mean some of those Old Ones have hax abilities that could make the Foundation blush. I'd shutter to how badly the O5 would crap their pants if someone wanted to contact Yoggy or Azathoth.

The Foundation I think would have little problem with the Zelda Universe. Even if we were to high ball the Golden Goddesses as being Universe Makers/Low Multiversal which I'm personally extremely doubtful of, the Foundation has more then enough Deus Ex Machinas and reality warpers under their disposal to counter all of this. Also, Ganon's durability to survive anything but the Master Sword isn't gonna save him this time. Especially the Foundation has the ability to erase entire concepts.

Mortal Kombat could be violent but I don't think it's anything they can't handle. It would really REALLY start getting difficult once they reached the Elder Gods, The Titans, and The One Being, but even then they've done with equel if not greater threats before.

Silent Hill is nothing to them. They could definitely figure out how to contain that place for good. Hell, maybe they could even neutralize it.

As for Marvel or DC though, much like the Cthulhu Mythos, even if they were capable of defeating a wide arrange/a majority of characters they'd still have the Celestial Entities to deal with. And while I'm sure they can handle a thing like Galactus, it would cost a lot of their resources. Not to mention, there's a whole Cadre of OP Celestial Deities ready to fight and erase their reality from existence. The quantity and amount of Cosmic Gods they would have to deal with would likely be too much and I'd assume they'd probably get overwhelmed. It'd still be epic though.

Pretty sure the outer gods have no strongest or weakest. I think Azzy did say they do, but I don't remember any quote for something like that. And Nyár is more of a reference to immigration and corruption that can't be stopped more than entopry as a whole, but I guess the difference is pretty small for that. And contacting Yog and Azzy isn't exactly tier 0 at all, since neither puts in effort for whatever is requested. Wasn't a real world meteor crater actually due to Azzy's summon?

Regardless, they are out of their depth with Cthulhu Mythos.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure the outer gods have no strongest or weakest. I think Azzy did say they do, but I don't remember any quote for something like that. And Nyár is more of a reference to immigration and corruption that can't be stopped more than entopry as a whole, but I guess the difference is pretty small for that. And contacting Yog and Azzy isn't exactly tier 0 at all, since neither puts in effort for whatever is requested. Wasn't a real world meter crater actually due to Azzy's summon?
Regardless, they are out of their depth with Cthulhu Mythos.
They could possibly contain some of the lesser Great Old Ones like Cthulhu, alien races and creatures and maybe the Dunwich Horror as well. Nyarlathotep would likely just use his many and varied avatars to mess with them and I don't want to think about what would happen should they meet the Hounds of Tindalos.

I tried looking for any quote that described the power structure of the Archetypes but couldn't really find anything. Seems more likely that while a meta-hierarchy could exist, it wouldn't be one of power due to them being at a scale that power can't really encompass or describe.

I do feel the foundation could only really react to them the way they react to their own Lovecraftian horrors, which means that they couldn't do much.

I guess it could be interesting to see SCP-999 try to (and possibly succeed) in tickling cthulhu down.

That'd be cute to see. But yeah once you get to the Outer Gods it's pretty much ce la vie for them. That's not even counting some of the broken stuff they have in Cthulhu EU.

Soul Calibur: Okay yeah both soul edge and soul calibur will need to be contained, Algol as well probably. Azwel, considering his plans and all that I could easily see him needing contained also. Though his research might prove useful to the foundation.

ZakoBrandoOverBlade said:
Back to my Rider Wreak, how will the Riders react to being kidnapped and (possably) brainwashed into Shocker Riders?
(please just acsept that Shocker can buy out SCP so this can work)
Quoting the insanity that is r/KamenRider: "First they affiliate with Nazi terrorists and try to find Hitler's secret treasure and then they crucify Hongo. Damn, Shocker really is the most evil secret organization."

Back to my Rider Wreak, how will the Riders react to being kidnapped and (possably) brainwashed into Shocker Riders?
(please just acsept that Shocker can buy out SCP so this can work)
Quoting the insanity that is r/KamenRider: "First they affiliate with Nazi terrorists and try to find Hitler's secret treasure and then they crucify Hongo. Damn, Shocker really is the most evil secret organization."
Hey The God Of Procrastinatio, nice seeing someone here. Can you try to aply my logic?

Apex PredatorX said:
I guess Godzilla monsters will be clasified as SCPs, but what they will do with them is up to imagination.
Funnily enough SCP already has a containment system for giant monsters so Goji and his friends would likely all be rounded up and dropped into the Kaiju Sea

WeeklyBattles said:
Apex PredatorX said:
I guess Godzilla monsters will be clasified as SCPs, but what they will do with them is up to imagination.
Funnily enough SCP already has a containment system for giant monsters so Goji and his friends would likely all be rounded up and dropped into the Kaiju Sea
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What would the foundation do about a city where nearly 2.000.000 teenagers are used to create espers? They would try to stop it even if the main goal of these espers existence is to destroy the gods who are the cause of lots of supernatural things in the world?

Kinda curious what they would do if they got dropped in Pokemon. Would they try to contain every Pokemon or just leave them be since the world is already aware of them.

@Soul if they were dropped INTO pokemon they likely wouldnt do anything to the pokemon themselves seeing as pokemon are a natural thing in that universe but they would likely go after most of the villains of the verse, especially Galactic

D&D: The foundation would probably only contain the most powerful of monsters and Artifacts. They would probably get most personnel trained in at least one class at fifth level. Several scp are released as they would be pretty normal. magic would help them quite a bit. So basically they become far more capable as they need less resources but have even more resources. Also Dr.Bright and SCP-682 probably become gods if they don't get kill by one. Overall D&D becomes a lot safer.

You know, I would probably pay good money to see SCPs actually playing D&D just for the sheer absurdity of what they would come up with.

Back