• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, uh, just occured to me, but...

Why is Teenage Amara (Read: The Darkness) 8-C for overpowering Crowley? Depending on when this happened, that seems like it's either a 9-A feat or a High 8-C feat.

Sorry for the slow update on my list

Lot more 9-A now hope it doesn't become the new High 6-A

Can Book boi Maxwell take 9-C from British sounding boi Bakura Ryou now?

Should probably take Ainz off the list of 9-A suggestions, since it was more or less agreed upon that he doesn't qualify for the tier.

How does The God King stack up against the other 3-As? His massive range and extremely potent soul manipulation give him a fairly potent way of putting people down permanently. That and he can't be killed for good without powerful soul manipulation thanks to his Low-Godly regen.

As for the strongest High 6-A, I still think that SMT Jack Frost seems the best candidate now that 001 is 1-B

WeeklyBattles said:
I'd actually like to finish the debate between Bard and Thanatos for 3-B, it seems close
Thanatos blitzes and likely overpowers. Also his death manipulation is capable of killing Gold Saints with a thought.

Thanatos has curbstomp the Gold Saint and the Bronze Saint, he also One shot all the gold cloth, in terms of AP and hax, he is monstrous

DodoNova2 said:
Thanatos has curbstomp the Gold Saint and the Bronze Saint, he also One shot all the gold cloth, in terms of AP and hax, he is monstrous
Aurelion Sol is extremely casually 3-B. Zoe i casually above him using just a fraction of power from a being on Bard's level. Plus he has no way around Bard's immortality and regen.

WeeklyBattles said:
Oh i know he blitzes, but what about with speed equalized? And can his death manipulation work on Bard?
I don't know, but he is described alongside Hypnos as a threat to a weakened Athena (look how many immortalities and the regen Athena has).

Thanatos probably can kill Bard, but true bard will create more. Tho BFR might work (pending on addition).

Okay, lemme rephrase that. Can he possess imanipame objects that are being possessed by a being with mind hax resistance good enough to resist things that would destroy the minds of mortals?

High 6-C: Teridax (Current Strongest Speed Equal and bloodlust), Alex (Golden Sun), Mandarin, Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken), Arata Kasuga, Takutanuva, Dusknoir and, Cole MacGrath, zeref

8-B: Gintoki 8-A: Gintoki 7-C: Gintoki 7-B: Gintoki with gag feat xd

Well, I don't know too much about him. I only remember the 3-A royale becoming a three-way battle between Hades, the CK and White Face so I kinda assumed lol

God King wasn't on the wiki at the time of that royal.

That said, I don't expect him to last long against WF or Hades.

Someone scored and inconclusive against the God Emperor?

I need to see this.

Assaltwaffle said:
GEoM is ridiculously strong. He has so many powers that he deserves his spot as the 4-A king.
Nah. He doesn't have that many powers. However, the powers he does have are so absurdly overpowered that he had stomps most characters, even Reinhard himself.

Now i'm wondering how high Akron can go on the 3-A food chain with equal. Probably he would beat the CK now that it lost the regen (RIP) and he did stalemated WF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back