• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tank's durability

Finished the revisions on the L4D2 survivors and the infected that needed to get revised (Also added 9-C to 9-B rating for firearms)

Waiting for input on L4D1.

Also, the Charger's durability should remove that "Possibly Higher" description, since it was originally slightly comparable to the Tank's Small Building level dura.

Acid is not a sufficiently advanced ability to be counted as hax, even for a low level character.

Quick question, why does Spitter acid ignore conventional durability?

It's nothing more than modified saliva, chyme, and stomach acid.

That's just what acid does.

You're not going to expect Spitter acid to affect someone with 7-B durability for instance.

Tbh, apart from that ignore conventional durability which i also doubts.

Why does it have a "Possibly" Type 7 Immortality? It is given to undead who cannot die in normal ways: often being impossible to kill through conventional means..

I don't remember any showings of Spitter (Or any of the infected) having this type of immmortality and considering the cast takes of them, i don't understand why we do have this in their profiles

Yeah, we should probably remove that.

They're biological zombies, not actual "raised from the dead" zombies and this isn't Resident Evil.

Welp if no one has any proof of Type 7, should i remove that from the profiles?

Ok, i removed them.

I didn't remove the ignore durability from the Spitter in case someone may try to defend it, but if you want, you can remove it Reppu

Also question where does the Witch One Hit Kill comes from? Is it that grab move?

Also, special infected and survivors are able to see holographic layouts towards other individuals through walls, and at a far distace, would this count as an ability?

But...that's just a game mechanics since the Witch can one shot you since in the expert mode, the damage is increased.

I certainly don't remember her being capable of one shotting the cast in either of other difficulties.

It's like giving the Dark Souls bosses One Hit Kill since in NG++++ they can do enough damage to one shot you.

@Magolor

That's more game mechanics, since the Survivors have a similar ability.

We might be able to give them Enhanced Senses due to their enhanced hearing (i.e. being triggered from miles around upon hearing a car alarm).

Well that does seem reasonable (Quite frankily I wasn't really the best editor back than), yet again, the L4D pages weren't 100%, even the ones I have made.

@ALRF

Yeah, probably game mechanics.

Since she incapacitates you first and the tears you apart while you're on the ground on the other difficulties.

Who knows, the L4D pages (Including mine, yes), are rather inaccurate, perhaps it's best to leave this thread open? Open a seperate thread, or overall just leave the situation as of now be.

^ That'd be a good idea, either keep this thread open or one of us makes a general L4D thread (Altho given the relative unpopularity of L4D here, prolly best to expand it into a Valve titles discussion thread, including Portal, HL, TF, and other Valve games. Valve games may not be popular here, but hey, we still have a following)

Back