• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, but Taiyomu is affected due to High 1-A hax. What you described is fine, as it does not seem like High 1-A hax (or anything like that)

Akreious said:
How many characters does that include...?

I mean, Mebius draws power from a Tier 0, but none of his powers are "almighty" (besides numerous feats of it 1-shotting 1-As ;L)
Yeah pretty sure that counts.

Taiymou is also out the window since "muh it opposes her" now doesn't count cause High 1-A.

Alright. After looking at Apeiros, her immortality and stuff from the God of Perfection will have to be banned from threads, too, since it seems very "muh High 1-A", even without direct statement of that being High 1-A.

Quote: "The God of Perfection is the most powerful God of all of them, and is only held back by the three true rulers of existence. From that point on, Apeiros would literally become an unstoppable force."

This looks like an "almighty" power to me.

So what's restricted is Hax that operate on a level of High 1-A or higher right? Not the original source in its entirety...? Because if it's just "No High 1-A or higher power sources period" then Mebius wouldn't have his Aegis forms at all, which is what makes him High 3-A.

Akreious said:
So what's restricted is Hax that operate on a level of High 1-A or higher right? Not the original source in its entirety...? Because if it's just "No High 1-A or higher power sources period" then Mebius wouldn't have his Aegis forms at all, which is what makes him High 3-A.
I asked this before on the thread for the revision. He said it's ok as long as it's not a NLF.

Hey Mark, you can take Apeiros off all the spots I listed and replace them with the characters who were originally there (Except for 3-C unequalized since she was already there and stuff.) She no longer has the stuff that makes her qualify. Also, you can totally take Taiyomu off now that High 1-A hax are banned now. I don't have a problem at all with that o/

Jay Grimoir seems to no longer have a Low 5-B form anymore... (I just saw his profile)

So he can be removed from the spot. (But don't replace it back with Naiomi, since Ragnerverse revisions are happening and I don't want any of them to be put on here except the ones that already are here)

Ainz would prooooobs be blitzed speed unequalized unless he starts with dat Immeasurable speed, but he'd most likely take the speed equalized spot.

Also Adellen prooobs can't take out Ainz or the Three Protectors.

Xmark12 said:
Ainz would prooooobs be blitzed speed unequalized unless he starts with dat Immeasurable speed, but he'd most likely take the speed equalized spot.
Also Adellen prooobs can't take out Ainz or the Three Protectors.
5-C? yeah, adellen probably can't beat ainz. but for 5-A, what about Jayduss?

TBH, My verse pretty much caps out at 5-A in terms of physical power. any of them could probably contend (Ryn, Jay, Adellen, Alciela)

ZephyrosOmega said:
TBH, My verse pretty much caps out at 5-A in terms of physical power. any of them could probably contend (Ryn, Jay, Adellen, Alciela)
Actually, Jay has two 5-A keys. one has 1-A hax, so i don't think it's applicable. but the other one, as well as the other three characters are all formidable

Akreious said:
Why is Error Sans strongest 9-B when his lowest key is 8-C?
I'm gonna second this. Also, if it's because "muhglitches", that would go under Tier Variable, as I am assuming this is the very reason that tier is listed here.

Error Sans was 9-B before the main site upgrades, so removing him from there.

Also done with the Shalltear part.

Edit: Also added placeholders.

Can you remove all Ragnerverse characters? Mainly doing that due to the revisions that are noted on the verse page, and them being currently banned from matches for a while might be a bit awkward if they're here. Once the revision is done, then I'll see about if they can be added back.

A little late but shouldn't Neo Mebius also equal Linx for the Low 2-C spot too? Since the two's differences between High 3-A and Low 2-C is basically nill besides AP, but AP is such a non factor in their battle that it wouldn't really matter.

I dunno why SOLSTICE is 3-C, she lost out to Apeiros before and Apeiros stalemated Super Mastema. Myeato wins speed unequalized.

I'd argue that Hunter Freemont is now stronger than Augustus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back