• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VI

@HI3

Non-Corporeal (Theophagists are technically immune to damage, as they are on the boundary between reality and unreality)

^^^If he can affect concepts and the metaphysical, how is that not enough to bypass this? Hell, Louie can even interact with the boundary between illusions and reality himself. Turning illusions into reality.

You do realize that nothing on the page says that Louie could literally rouch the layer separating reality and illusion right?

Simply turning illusions into reality is just plain reality warping

If you're turning illusions into reality, that's blurring the line between illusions (Unreality) and reality.

Regardless, conceptual and metaphysical manipulation naturally have the ability to interact with fictional constructs anyway.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Just saying, but for High 5-A, Ashtar is only 5-B.

So, i'm nominating a bloodlusted, last key No One (Save the World), if no one has any better choises.
Don't think you can bloodlust a character (from a VS thread point), then put them on the list.

If you could, Prince Nomber would likely have 6-B.

High 5-A has EQUINOX and SOLSTICE, I dunno how they'd compare exactly but glancing at the current contenders I think they're potentially up there

@Hl3 since the message didn't get through, Neo was disqualified, right? I have someone interrogating me on the subject.

Neo was disqualified for every key past, and including, the one with the conceptless and tier 0 bs, yes

But back to serious matter was anybody else coming High 7-C spot, because last time when i asked there was good challenger, if not then Samantha would take the spot or i am wrong?

Hl3 or bust said:
Neo was disqualified for every key past, and including, the one with the conceptless and tier 0 bs, yes
Why?

His hax isn't Tier 0. It's 1-A. A ludicrously high degree of 1-A, but 1-A nonetheless.

The only time when he actually IS Tier 0, as in his hax is that level, is when he's not even Neo Mebius anymore.

Although a technicality, he isn't Tier 0. >_>

Edit: Also, next time, before reaching a conclusion on your own, please do try and consult the original creator to get their input. Going behind someone's back and DQ'ing them without giving them a chance to defend themselves is, honestly quite insulting when you repeatedly try to clarify things on a profile that's heavily contested and the one time that it actually matters is when you don't even get a chance to clarify anything.

YungManzi said:
If you're turning illusions into reality, that's blurring the line between illusions (Unreality) and reality.

Regardless, conceptual and metaphysical manipulation naturally have the ability to interact with fictional constructs anyway.
True, but you are not literally touching that line, and unless enough of Louie's hax to actually do anything to Ion can directly affect that line, Louie can't dp anything

No, no they cannot. Just because you can grab an idea doesn't mean thay you can grab something that isn't real

Why?

His hax isn't Tier 0. It's 1-A. A ludicrously high degree of 1-A, but 1-A nonetheless.

The only time when he actually IS Tier 0, as in his hax is that level, is when he's not even Neo Mebius anymore.

Although a technicality, he isn't Tier 0. >_>

Didn't you literally say that neo's essense was in the possession of, by your own words, a tier 0?

High 6-C with a weapon that's a part of the actual mech that uses the power source of the mech.

Hmmmmmmmm

Pretty sure that the mech as a whole should just be High 6-C then

Many reasons have been given for Neo. Pretty much nothing on his page is explained, and detail/justification is pretty important for someone with hax all over the place. Really, I could go into a long post on it again, but I have other things I need to do.

"Didn't you literally say that neo's essense was in the possession of, by your own words, a tier 0?"

Connected to a Tier 0. It's a power source. One that isn't used to it's fullest extent (As in... Actually Tier 0), but still Tier 0.

Not that it matters since I have REPEATEDLY said that he has no soul, and the only reason why it keeps being brought up is because you absolutely refuse to drop the subject that has no bearing on... anything. It's an extra detail. That's literally it.

"Pretty sure that the mech as a whole should just be High 6-C then"

I'm contemplating on that, yes. On one hand, it only displayed it's High 6-C feat with it's big gun cannon thing. On the other hand, the Sword is an actual part of the mech and draws from it's own internal power source. Would that mean it's punch is as strong as the Gun Sword? When I originally made the page, I wasn't sure if it would scale. Still unsure, actually.

"Many reasons have been given for Neo."

Many of which has been already addressed, but okay.

"Pretty much nothing on his page is explained"

Like what, might I add? You keep bringing up his Essence, which I've told you many times is a moot point. His Connection to the Tier 0, Which has already been explained to be not fully utilized as a Tier 0 Hax and the only time when he truly reaches Tier 0 Status is when he literally stops being Neo Mebius, and.... well that's it actually. Those are the only points you contested.

"and detail/justification is pretty important for someone with hax all over the place."

Again, like what? Final Mebius is an EE that 1-shots 1-As. That's not hard to understand at all. His Reactive Evolution allowing him to jump entire dimensional tiers after one experience with EE? Right on his profile, with him experiencing total EE from the Scepter of Truth; coming back with the ability to no-sell the EE capable of 1-shotting 2-As. Him being able to think without a physical body? Right on his profile, purposefully delaying his own resurrection in order to get the drop on an enemy.

"Really, I could go into a long post on it again, but I have other things I need to do."

We're literally going in a circle at this point. Like, actually. The same points are being brought up and the same refutes are being brought up.

Edit:

I just did a quick Cntrl+F on Discord, cannot find your discussion for me to attempt to address your points. So... yeah.

You're right. It's a circle. I don't wish to continue in this debate.

ThePixelKirby said:
You're right. It's a circle. I don't wish to continue in this debate.
But would Shiro Dragon be High 6-C with his Sword Gun or High 6-C in general.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Well, I'm not sure about The Monocle's High Hyperverse level AP though. I just did checked his AP, he is a physical reality of Hilbert space, which has infinite dimensions with each one is bigger / larger than the last. But, I'm pretty sure that isn't infinite^2 / infinite*infinite dimensions, maybe he is just far above baseline High Hyperverse level. Even you can have an infinite "layers of existence", with each "layer of existence" has infinite dimensions and each one is bigger / larger than the last, that would be infinite^2 / infinite*infinite dimensions

Dragon Ball Infinity is what I"m thinking of, created by a fanfiction writer... Although I had to salvage most of the ideas since he deleted it once he finished it.... Since he hated the negative connotations he got for it.... Still have quite a few profiles to make considering I didn't even get into his version of DBH , DBXV2 , or other DB related ideas that have a interesting spin on i.

For reference, here is the weakest character for Dragon Ball Infinity character after a certain point in the story [Post 2nd ToP]. Basically:

DBI's SSG [BoG] : Pre-Limit Break: High 1-B (Nearly destroyed the Universe 7 Multiverse by powering up and unleashing his divine pressure, which contains so many higher-dimensions that the scientist within that verse who has enough knowledge to impliment all of Cantor's Antics into the Multiverse, cannot comprehend the amount even the # of higher-dimensions within a droplet of the "Boundless Ocean that could cover the whole Multiverse" of Higher-Dimensions contains ... Which is pretty ridiculous) l Pre-Limit Break Super Saiyan Absorption: At least High 1-B (could barely fight off what was described as a "Nigh-Outerveral Onslaught" coming fom a heavily supressed Beerus, their battle shaking the realms beyond the concept of time and space as a result of merely powering up. Could repel an attack made of 50% of an power transcending the concepts of time and space of Higher-Dimensions, albeit he needed to use a Full-Power Kamehameha to do so) l Post-Limit Break (Base Absorption) : At least High 1-B (Can almost destroy a nigh-Outerversal Object by breaking his limits and overpowered the previous object that held 50 percent of a object transcending the concepts of time and space.. Far superior to his previous self. )

DBI's Goku continues at a constant progression similar to the canon, up until post-ToP. Other things happened, involving the Anime Wars, which give Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, and other Z-Warriors amazingly powerful buffs (go from Beerus level to Grand Priest Level as of utilizing "Omni-Super Saiyan")... Then the power ampings get more ridiculous from then on... And I mean ridiculous.

I'm just quoting what the fanfic stated during it's BoG equivalent . At best we can just assume he's far stronger than when he shook hose outerversal realms or something ?

YungManzi said:
@HI3

Something that has no basis in reality literally IS just an idea.
uh no

something with no basis in reality is not an idea, it automatically precludes it from really being anything

The Player (Project Ozone 3)

7-C: stomps Izuru Altair

High 6-C: stomps þÖ¢ Drago

5-C: stomps The Grand Oculoid since it can't effect The Player's invulnerability and will just get one-shot with omni-directional Red Katar, and Ainz Ooal Gown (Abridged Too Far) with tier 2-3 law manipulation

High 3-A: Ultraman Neo Mebius "limited Omnipotence" is bs and there is nothing that supports a "Tier 0 Baraghi" and Linx Rifelso's hax nullification doesn't work on something that is via machines and devices.

7-C: he'd have to beat this guy, Izuru is outdated

High 6-C: Considering the fact that the dragon has a bs passive barrier that i don't see how The Player gets around, i dunno about that

5-C: probably fair

High 3-A: i coulda sworn i had removed Neo from that lol, and for Linx you'd have to get around 2-A willpower defense

Hl3 or bust said:
7-C: he'd have to beat this guy, Izuru is outdated
High 6-C: Considering the fact that the dragon has a bs passive barrier that i don't see how The Player gets around, i dunno about that

5-C: probably fair

High 3-A: i coulda sworn i had removed Neo from that lol, and for Linx you'd have to get around 2-A willpower defense
Traps the Dragon in an ME Drive and then burns the drive.

I wonder who the strongest 1-A is poggers

So does that mean Spike is destined to be the strongest 1-A?

Because he chooses not to be 1-A on a regular basis.

Back