• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thematic matchups that would be/are stomps

Marcy Wu VS Wu Yong (Water Margin)
Base Marcy's stats and abilities is too much for even their strongest weapon. Calamity Form Marcy can simply nuke every regions appeared in Water Margin with energy construct.

Last edited:
MGQ had 2-As with legitimate hax and even contended for the top 5 strongests non-smurfs
Actually there's evidence for 1-B Monster Girl Quest with a statement in an afterstory about the universe they inhabit having at least 26 dimensions (and in context they were referring to spatial)

Also yes, Luka would be one of the most Haxxed profiles on the wiki

Last edited:
A friend of mine mentioned this on discord so not my idea but…

Tobruk Adachi vs Yoshikage Kira

Friend’s reasonings were:

• Most of their murders were towards women out of “love” (Adachi bcuz rejection and Kira bcuz horni for the hands)
  • Both got caught because of some kid they technically killed
Oh hey its one of my most requested matchups for deathbattle

better than Joker vs Giorno

Just equalize stat smh
Kid named layered Hax:
1039793813650153533.webp

i got a brain tumor and hemorrhoid cancer tryna understand this shit.
It formed a bubble in my brain too.

It's just mocking those memes that say shit like " Teacher: today we're gonna finger paint
Kid named paint: "
Obviously this is also the source of the " Kid named finger " memes.

Baoh vs Kars

Both the ultimate lifeform, both have acid hax, both have regeneration and immortality, both have forearm blades made from skin and bone that deflect bullets, both involved with lasers, both have superhuman stats, both have enhanced senses, both transform, Kars is literally based on baoh, and both by araki. And one is good, while one is bad.

But lmao the 9-B secretly 9-A hypersonic+ vs. the High 8-C mftl

Oi, I have been thinking of making a Record of Ragnarok-styled roster based on random characters I chose. I already made one for the humans.
FpyqrJNX0AA5Avx

What are some gods that thematically work with these characters? Their canonical stats don't matter since not even the Record of Ragnarok anime cared about how strong the characters they used for their matchups, they put athletic humans against world destroyers. Anyway, here are some MUs that I thought off

Light Yagami vs Aqua (Konosuba) - This is the first matchup I thought of even before I started making this. Aqua is a weak-ass useless goddess, I doubt she even has superhuman feats and Light Yagami is cool, he is a false god that would fight for humanity.

Homura vs Thanos - I don't know any time-stopping god so I thought of feeding Homura to a reality-warping god, though I am not sure if Thanos is a god, if I remember well he is an alien

Saitama or Superman vs Thor - Would Thor even be on the side of the gods? I am not sure, that's why I haven't putted him yet. Would he help the gods or betray the gods and help the humans?

Nana Hiiragi vs ??? - I am searching for an opponent for her that is a god with lots of talents and gifts rather than skill, a god that was born great. Because I want a Skills vs Talent/Gifts dynamic

Saitama vs Jiren - I don't know dragon ball or Jiren, but both are bald and someone told me he is a god. Is Jiren a god?

Keyarga vs Griffith (Berserk) - I think Griffith is a god, but I'm not sure, I haven't watched Berserk. But I thought of pitting both against each other because both were very mean to some women to say at least (Understatement). Though someone was nagging me because I put Keyarga in my roster so I thought of putting a wholesome character like Yor (From Spy x Family) against Keyarga (Even though she is not a goddess) just because I am petty and I want to spite anyone that barks at me

Youmu Konpaku vs Gilgamesh (Fate) - I wanted to put Gilgamesh on the side of the gods but I didn't know who I should put him against and then I remembered that Gilgamesh is half human half other-thing just like Youmu

Crazy Dave vs Any god with an army of dead people or zombies - I don't know many fictional gods that fit this description, suggestions, please?

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka vs A perfect god or a god with many imperfections - I don't know many fictional gods that are perfect or the opposite of a perfect human, I need suggestions

I want suggestions for the other characters. I want gods that would fight for heaven. I am going to gravitate more toward choosing characters that I already know or like.

I see, would Kratos work well for a member of someone in favor of heaven and the gods? I thought of Saitama vs Kratos cuz they're both bald but my brother says Kratos hates the gods so that's off the table. I don't know any other fictional bald god. Maybe Beerus since he is a bald cat.

I see, would Kratos work well for a member of someone in favor of heaven and the gods? I thought of Saitama vs Kratos cuz they're both bald but my brother says Kratos hates the gods so that's off the table. I don't know any other fictional bald god. Maybe Beerus since he is a bald cat.
I think Kratos would be good to pit against an absolute god instead of individual gods he usually fights (i.e. pantheons).

Android 18 VS Delta from Boruto - Two cyborgs with blonde hair that had the objective of fighting/killing a protagonist of the anime they were in.

Roronoa Zoro VS Killer Bee - Battle of multiple blades!

Garou VS Gorr - The God Butcher VS The Monster that was amped by God

Gorr VS Goku Black - God-Killing Mortal VS Mortal-Killing God

Kefla VS Gotenks - I've talked about this with friends. If I did the Tournament of Power, I totally would have had this be a fight. Kefla would be stronger due to the nature of the Potara fusion when compared to the Metamoran fusion, but Gotenks would have versatility that dwarfs hers by a long shot, and that would get him the win at the last second before defusing. So I kind of spoiled the outcome for that one lol

Endgame Thor VS God of War Thor - They're lowkey the same person.

Game Continuity Super Sonic VS Vergil from DMC - I heard a Find Your Flame X Bury the Light mash-up, and they're both "status" memes at this point, so why not?

Marcy, Sasha, Anne (Amphibia) VS Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei (Romance of the Three Kingdoms)
Amphibia Trio stomps, though LiuGuanZhang is famous enough to have other works which may be compared to Calamity Trio in strength.

Back