• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thematic matchups that would be/are stomps

Sung Jin Woo vs Cha Yeon-woo

I have always felt they were similar, and I've seen many people compare them, even making vs threads for them outside of vsbattles.

That said, this match up is a stomp depending on if you use manhwa or novel version. Manhwa, Sung currently fodderizes Yeon-woo, Novel-wise, Yeon-woo eats Sung and his verse for breakfast 🗿

Sung Jin Woo vs Cha Yeon-woo

I have always felt they were similar, and I've seen many people compare them, even making vs threads for them outside of vsbattles.

That said, this match up is a stomp depending on if you use manhwa or novel version. Manhwa, Sung currently fodderizes Yeon-woo, Novel-wise, Yeon-woo eats Sung and his verse for breakfast 🗿
What verse are they from

Marx vs Flandre Scarlet

Because ha ha funni wings. Unfortunately this is a shitstomp in Flandre's favor, even with the AP advantage(But let's be real, with Mid-Godly regen, the only thing Marx can do is throw a Fren Heart), Marx gets blitzed and idk Touhou haxxed to death.
Man touhou is broken makes me wonder why Zun made them so OP but I think that belongs to another thread

Ash Ketchum VS Aang (Pokémon VS Avatar) (only w/ Kanto Ash)

- Both are young boy protagonists that start with an A

- Both travel around the world to master different types of elements (The vast Pokémon region and The Avatar World)

- Both fight different masters/practioners that specializes a specific element (Gym Leaders and various mentors and teachers such as King Bumi and Pathik)

- Has two friends that hang with him during their adventures, one who is a girl that specializes the water element (Misty and Katara) and a tan boy who despite acting mature has easily fall in love with women (Brock and Sokka)

- Has a small furry companion that travels with them (Pikachu and Momo) and a large flying companion that they ride on (Charizard and Appa)

-Must find a peaceful resolution during each city's conflicts

- Dealt with an evil organization that not only wants to take over the world but also try to capture them (Ash's Pikachu by Team Rocket and Aang himself by Zuko and the Fire Nation)

Ash Ketchum VS Aang (Pokémon VS Avatar) (only w/ Kanto Ash)

- Both are young boy protagonists that start with an A

- Both travel around the world to master different types of elements (The vast Pokémon region and The Avatar World)

- Both fight different masters/practioners that specializes a specific element (Gym Leaders and various mentors and teachers such as King Bumi and Pathik)

- Has two friends that hang with him during their adventures, one who is a girl that specializes the water element (Misty and Katara) and a tan boy who despite acting mature has easily fall in love with women (Brock and Sokka)

- Has a small furry companion that travels with them (Pikachu and Momo) and a large flying companion that they ride on (Charizard and Appa)

-Must find a peaceful resolution during each city's conflicts

- Dealt with an evil organization that not only wants to take over the world but also try to capture them (Ash's Pikachu by Team Rocket and Aang himself by Zuko and the Fire Nation)
Wait, who stomps who? This is Kanto Ash, so I'm not sure, if Alola Ash(3-C) or the upcoming Journeys Ash(2-B) were used, Ash would stomp for sure, but I'm not even sure if Kanto Ash has a rating.

Power Girl VS She-Hulk - Two characters who stepped out of their cousins' shadows, are awesome female characters that are successful as heroes and in the profession of their alter egos. If their strength ratings were comparable, I'd love to see She-Hulk at peak rage VS Power Girl going all out to see who comes out on top.

Power Girl VS Delta - idk, something about the way Delta is as a character makes me think she'd be a solid villain/opponent for Power Girl, and I'd be down to see that.

Gohan (dressed as the Great Saiyaman) VS Black Adam - Something similar to the end of the Black Adam movie, except it takes place in the Dragon Ball universe and Gohan shows up as his short-lived superhero alter-ego.

Hibana VS Boa Hancock - Two female characters that fall madly in love with the protagonists of their respective shows. Boa Hancock stomps in every conceivable way, but it'd be cool to see these two battle if they were on equal playing fields.

Tsunade VS Rangiku Matsumoto - Jiraiya typed this.

DBS Manga Goku VS Heimdall from God of War - Two characters in states where they're nearly untouchable. Heimdall might snap a little bit because he can't comprehend a mortal having an ability and level of strength similar to his own, and the fact that he can get even stronger. Heimdall's sanity going down the drain might just lead to him losing the fight, Goku offers to spare him, similarly to Kratos thought about doing out of pity, though Heimdall gets offended at Goku's thought of wanting to spare him partially so he can fight him again, thinking Goku is looking down on him for thinking such a way as to view a god as a sparring partner for a mortal's enjoyment. This prompts a round 2 where Goku puts him down for good.

Kenpachi Zaraki VS Kaidou - The Strongest Shinigami VS The World's Strongest Creature. Need I say more?

Urizen vs Orochi
Urizen is a demon king created by a man by turning himself into a pure blooded demon for power, and also drains his power directly from the world tree
Orochi is a monster king created by a man turning himself into a monster for power, and drained power directly from the world's core
Both are extremely powerful within their verses and were able to stomp their first opponents while holding back
Both sit on a big chair
Both sort of believe they're destined to become gods
both have a ton of tentacle-ish things
Both wear a mask in their weaker states, and when going all out they take it off
Both fuse with a human after being defeated by the main character
and also both were set up to be the main villains for an entire arc, only for other characters (Garou/Vergil) to steal the show at the very end
they also look vaguely similar in general

Urizen vs Orochi
Urizen is a demon king created by a man by turning himself into a pure blooded demon for power, and also drains his power directly from the world tree
Orochi is a monster king created by a man turning himself into a monster for power, and drained power directly from the world's core
Both are extremely powerful within their verses and were able to stomp their first opponents while holding back
Both sit on a big chair
Both sort of believe they're destined to become gods
both have a ton of tentacle-ish things
Both wear a mask in their weaker states, and when going all out they take it off
Both fuse with a human after being defeated by the main character
and also both were set up to be the main villains for an entire arc, only for other characters (Garou/Vergil) to steal the show at the very end
they also look vaguely similar in general
So it’s a stomp in favor of who?

Back