• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Yami Ichika vs Mob Psycho 100 (THE FINALE)

Mob's spherical shield barriers aren't passive. They are thought based. His aura barrier is the one who's passive and is part of the reason he's physically High 6-A in dura along with body strengthening. Only form of Mob that has passive spherical shield barriers is 100% compassion (wich is the opposite of what he's going to do here,lol.)
I also think he'd likely start with TK since it's what resignation does (closest thing to bloodlusted he has.) The big explosion is something he seems to keep for when enemies get close range or he's fighting a large crowd (like Mogami and Toichiro fights.).

About Zetten, i don't think it actually would increase the durability of her entire body by 20x since the technique is described as " Ichika is capable of manipulating her ki to concentrate her Yoryoku in her body and subsequently release it in a single attack. By concentrating it into her arms and legs, she can increase the power of her palm thrusts and kicks, as well as her sword slashes. " this implies that she's essentially concentrating her power in the muscle regions responsible for delivering her attacks as opposed to amping every muscle in the body with it. (I also don't recall a character using Zetten defensively to strengthen their entire body to tank a blow, maybe it could be used to disperse an energy attack with your own or block a stronger hit with arms and legs like armament Haki, but i don't see it working as well against say, an AOE spherical explosion.)

For the fight itself, he'd probably try to TK Ichika as she predicts him. Then she breaks out of it and blitzes his neck off, as her sword shockwaves can reach hundreds of meters with Zetten... That's it. At best you can argue she gets an eyeball and inner ear popped while doing it, but that should still be survivable. If Mob opens with explosion wich i don't think he will it depends on if the hole Ichika cleaves through it would be big enough to protect the head or the more vital areas of the body, otherwise it would likely lead to a double death type scenario. (If she wastes her Zetten on dragging Mob closer it would likely be his win, but i doubt she'd do that with her precog.

IChika FRA.

I'll be online again in 2 hours and I EXPECT a conclusive decision on whether Yami is winning or Mob, Hopefully winner will be decided in the next 3-4 hours so I can announce the winner 🏆 and be over with this tournament, much love thanks.

Swapping to Ichika (forgot to change)

Votes
Mob: 0
Ichika: 7 (Maxeez, Linkbtw93, 45Saef, CloverDragon03, Kazuma, Popted2, Superstar)
Incon: 5 (Taunt, Doggo, Esseo Random, Harith)

After 14 hours if Ichika does end up winning it will be announced on the Main Tournament Thread.
So this was 8 5 since you last counted

Last edited:
Back