• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be Servants that have Authorities. The main hitters are Arjuna Alter(Conceptual EE), Kama(NEP2, Concept EE), Sakura Five(Melt, Passionlip, Kingprotea, Kazuradrop), Gilgamesh.

And the one who doesnt have a profile yet, Ibuki-Douji a servant that can transform to low 1-C to 1-C base on the current event of the game.
Alright then they get the spot since the previous placement's hax's and resistances only goes up to 5D.

Yeah it seems to be that way (Though The Quiet Deviless might because she's a Fallen London Character but that's only an assumption)

Yes that'll most likely give it the same placement with Mio in Speed Unequalized, Depending on what level those resistances are they might helped it and possibly if Atlas doesn't also have thought-based hax's either which i don't know.

True but that might also be said with the hax's of Mio and Atlas, this is way i'm saying waiting until the thread with Mio and Atlas is over, then creating a thread using any of those two characters would be the best option because of how contentious it seems to someone like me who doesn't really know any of these characters. I don't wan't to change the placement of characters with other characters based on limited information when it seems contentious between the both of them from my point of view.
quiet deviless and the verse in general need to get revised, venom is planning on revising the verse from what I have heard Venom is planning on revising the verse so shrug

Musashi and Kojiro should occupy the High 6-C list, because of their immeasurable speed and 6D to 8D fate hax, also musashi has limited NEP 2 and concept manipulation.

Probably Space Ishtar could be on the 3-B list?
The'll share the same spot as the Warhammer Fantasy characters in Speed Unequalized until a verses thread is created with Speed Equalized.

She'll be placed at the empty 5th spot until future verses threads are made.

Read the blog, they don't resist diseases but I will wait for someone knowledgeable in Digimon
I would assume diseases would be obvious considering Digimon by nature don't really have the stuff that diseases would affect in general. Unless that Disease can effect literal data.

Now that 40k and Fantasy inhabit the same cosmology they can.
Then if the characters have feats of that, then yeah. If not then Digimon wouldn't be affected by diseases. Now if the disease harms something like blood cells, bones, etc then Digimon also don't have those so it depends on the disease.

Maria doesn't have a true form. Her 1-A stuff is a future theoretrical version similar to 3812.

Also I am not sure how helpful immortality would be if her opponents just keep effortlessly ragdolling her. They will probably just seal her or something eventually

Kingprotea for a spot in 5B
Don't believe she can get passed the Eaters given their High 1-C absorption. Though she might be able to share a spot with the Eaters given she probably beats Overlord since from my knowledge he only has 5-D stuff via his Physiology.

Make the match with Overlord and well see if she gets the spot or not.

Don't believe she can get passed the Eaters given their High 1-C absorption. Though she might be able to share a spot with the Eaters given she probably beats Overlord since from my knowledge he only has 5-D stuff via his Physiology.

Make the match with Overlord and well see if she gets the spot or not.
Eaters Absorption is on touch and not passive

Yeah i know... What stops them from touching Her and absorbing her on a High 1-C level? Also can she even interact with Digimon given their Physiology?
Their physiology should not be a problem. What stop them from touching her is her curse of babyfication who affect being that try to approach her tho i'm not sure how this would affect them

Their physiology should not be a problem. What stop them from touching her is her curse of babyfication who affect being that try to approach her tho i'm not sure how this would affect them
Why? and the **** is Babyfication? is it some-sort of Age Manipulation? because if it is i don't believe it would work against Digimon since they don't age via being composed entirely of Data.

Why? and the **** is Babyfication? is it some-sort of Age Manipulation? because if it is i don't believe it would work against Digimon since they don't age via being composed entirely of Data.
Why what?.

It's a curse that revert body/mind to the one of a child.

I mean being in fate extra CCC are composed of data and it work on them

Digimon physiology has their mind and soul pretty high up there iirc. so it might not work on them unless Kingprontea curse is also higher than 5D-6D hax

Why what?.

It's a curse that revert body/mind to the one of a child.

I mean being in fate extra CCC are composed of data and it work on them
Why is her power able to bypass Digimon's Physiology.

They don't really posses "Minds" or "Bodies" since their composed of Data so i don't know if that work on them.

Can i have scans of this?

Edit: They seem to actually have Minds so just ignore the second part of my post.

Why is her power able to bypass Digimon's Physiology.

They don't really posses "Minds" or "Bodies" since their composed of Data so i don't know if that work on them.

Can i have scans of this?
Because servant never had a problem to deal with Digimon physiology before?

I mean they have resistance to mind manip in her profile so they have should have mind.

For the data yeah. Most of the being in Moon cell are NPC who are data being

"His data was recorded by the Moon Cell Automaton and became part of the system. After serving in multiple Grail Wars as an NPC, the constant exposure to the human Masters combining with his skill as a Spiritron-hacker eventually caused his data to become self-aware, and he now exists in the Moon Cell as both a NPC and a Master."

The NPCs within the Moon Cell are humanoid virtual lifeforms created to manage the Moon Cell Holy Grail War. They are artificial intelligence configured according to the program, things treated as "functions of programs" and "do not exist as actual beings." They perform only one task, and though they respond with personality, they are nothing more than puppets. They are merely mechanisms for the sake of allowing human lives to progress smoothly, and they are "not there" even when they "are" in front of someone's eyes. They are created from the Moon Cell's records of real humans that have lived in the past, and they simulate the personalities of them.

Because servant never had a problem to deal with Digimon physiology before?

I mean they have resistance to mind manip in her profile so they have should have mind.

For the data yeah. Most of the being in Moon cell are NPC who are data being

"His data was recorded by the Moon Cell Automaton and became part of the system. After serving in multiple Grail Wars as an NPC, the constant exposure to the human Masters combining with his skill as a Spiritron-hacker eventually caused his data to become self-aware, and he now exists in the Moon Cell as both a NPC and a Master."

The NPCs within the Moon Cell are humanoid virtual lifeforms created to manage the Moon Cell Holy Grail War. They are artificial intelligence configured according to the program, things treated as "functions of programs" and "do not exist as actual beings." They perform only one task, and though they respond with personality, they are nothing more than puppets. They are merely mechanisms for the sake of allowing human lives to progress smoothly, and they are "not there" even when they "are" in front of someone's eyes. They are created from the Moon Cell's records of real humans that have lived in the past, and they simulate the personalities of them.
I'm just going to dropped this argument since my knowledge for Digimon is ass and i can't really argue against your claims because of it so i'm just going to re-state what i already said.

Make the thread and we'll see if she gets the spot or not. (And before you ask i know it wasn't you who ask for the Placement, this just a general statement to the people who're asking for the Placement)

What abilities does he have to incapacitate her? given she has Low-High, Type 8 and Elemental Intang.
I already stated why... time stop gg. Clockwork and or one of his other version can freeze select targets in time which would count as incapacitating since Sacred Eclipse can't do anything
She also has passive mind, empathic, pain, poison, life, corruption hax
Half of those are irrelevant given Clockwork isn't alive and has no nerve system and unless her toxin can work on people without organs and who are already dead (pain and poison are out), and he has naturally resistance to mind and empathy manipulation. Regardless, there isn't just 1 Clockwork, there are multiple versions of him who can act themselves and obviously have his abilities which means they can simply freeze her in time from pure range (literally a different universe) and or summon other ghosts with powerful capabilities like plot manipulation and or power nullification.

So it simply goes, the battle starts, Sacred Eclipse passives, first Clockwork gets effected by some, however time then freezes for Sacred Eclipse do to one of the other many versions of Clockwork freezing her using their range advantage and thus incapacitating her. They can also pull the original Clockwork out of her range as well so I don't see how she can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back