• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 21

Again, why are you using legionnaire? They already achieved Taikyoku. Technically, their 7-A/6-B/3-A key is wrong since they are still fighting with their Laws, it's just potency of their attack is related to whatever output they desire it to be. They are still by nature 1-A

I am talking about other 7-As like Habaki, Soujirou, Shiori who were never argued to become 1-A mid battle by obtaining Taikyoku

Oh yeah, I forgot tailed beasts like Kurama (Kyübi) are in High 6-C and they're immune to soul manipulation.

Although the Bleach guys are still more hax in general.

Edit:

Actually, only Kurama is in that tier now.

Idk, ask a bleach guy.

I asked the same question in a previous thread iirc.

I think it's Aizen and maybe Kenpachi or something like that.

SleepyTBubble said:
Again, why are you using legionnaire? They already achieved Taikyoku. Technically, their 7-A/6-B/3-A key is wrong since they are still fighting with their Laws, it's just potency of their attack is related to whatever output they desire it to be. They are still by nature 1-A
I am talking about other 7-As like Habaki, Soujirou, Shiori who were never argued to become 1-A mid battle by obtaining Taikyoku
We are bringing up legionnaires, Because they are 7-A by their profile. If you have issue with them being 7-A, go make a CRT.

Firephoenixearl said:
Doesn't he usually restrict it though? Like against Grimjow where he only released it because Grim was being a bad boi.
Ichigo, Ken and Aizen? Not really

For Ichigo and Ken: They doesnt know how to control the flux of their reitasu, so it just keeps leaking out of their body without their consent

Aizen is...well, he has the strongest reiatsu in the series and fights with that a lot, so

@lap

Apart from one Tenma the others are other tiers. I have yet to see these "peeps" whom are 7-A but can become 1-A as you sprout about (only two. Hell make it one since Numahime profile has her 1-A being an entire key alone)

Yes, but she is the most notable one in question. The others were also discussed, and this does apply to the general functionality of this list as well

@Iapitus and everyone else discussing the Tenams for 7-A

I specifically remember saying to disregard the Tenmas for now until their profiles get worked on, they are not or shouldnt be apart of any of the "Characters from Masadaverse" because their profiles are inaccurate and wrong.

Dante Demon Killah said:
I think Medaka should be in that rank tho
Medaka's pretty vulnerable under SBA so she's not a definite contender for 5th place, but idk enough about D's abilities to say if he'd win or not.

Question, how did characters from Kingdom hearts beat Baba, and What was D's wincons aganist Characters of Kingdom Hearts characters?

The wincon is literally D just using his passive broken aura, rendering them vulnerable with it for him to just slash them to death, negating regen and not caring of lol NEP and abstracts either.

Back