• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 21

That's not what I said. You're fated to die, you don't die on that very instant. The fear is instant tho.

Well, thats different from what a "knowledgeable member" said

What do you mean?

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah but Edel makes you die by changing your fate, so you become fated to die or she ends your fate sth like that. Am not sure, but i think im close to the scene where edel kills people with thought so bear with me. It has to do with fate though.
Okay so i have a few question

Did her fate Hax is passive?

Can her fate hax affect Acausals?

Technically, the fate itself is passive. Beyond the fear, I don't think any other effect is instant tho. And it can affect Desperados such as Nene Saikyou, so yes, it affects Acausals.

Technically, the fate itself is passive. Beyond the fear, I don't think any other effect is instant tho. And it can affect Desperados such as Nene Saikyou, so yes, it affects Acausals.

Is there any feats of her killing people with her fate Hax?

@GLHF22 As far as I'm aware, it works something like:

• Edel passively fatehaxes you into being destined to die.
  • Edel passively shows people this death that she's fatehaxed you into. Being shown this induces fear on a soul-level (but can be resisted by simply not fearing death).
So the fearhax only kinda comes from fate. She shows you something scary (i.e. your death) that she made true with her fatehax.

The con to it is fate decides she's the one that kills ya. A good enough regenerator or a stone wall wouldn't be fatehaxxed into dying because she can't kill them in the first place.

Also how are any KH characters other than Xehanort in that 3-A spot? He's the only one with actually good combat applicable hax that's deserve a spot on the list (to clarify, they don't lack hax, it's just not good enough). Both Link and Dante best Sora and he's the second strongest of the KH 3-As.

Agnaa said:
@GLHF22 As far as I'm aware, it works something like:
Okay so her fearhax Can be resisted by simply not fearing death, and if her fate Hax is passively kills people then is there any feats which shown her fate Hax kills people passively?

The real cal howard said:
Also how are any KH characters other than Xehanort in that 3-A spot? He's the only one with actually good combat applicable hax that's deserve a spot on the list (to clarify, they don't lack hax, it's just not good enough). Both Link and Dante best Sora and he's the second strongest of the KH 3-As.
1: Link is getting nuked

2: Sora stomped Dante after the revisions.

Let's just say that every single Keyblade wielder has conceptual attacks with Keyblade swings, also lol NEP from Nobodies.

It doesn't seem like the fatehax passively instakills, you still have time to act. But I can't tell you much more myself.

When's Sora do that and was it because of the "conceptual with every hit" thing? Because we both know that's not combat applicable in the same way Undertale doesn't oneshot people even though it's a soul attack.

The only nonexistent 3-A in KH is the Demon Tide, iirc.

This fate Hax mechanic is so confusing since im myself never see any feats for Edel kills people Passively while Fire always brought Passive fate Hax on any Edel match.

GLHF22 said:
This fate Hax mechanic is so confusing since im myself never see any feats for Edel kills people Passively while Fire always brought Passive fate Hax on any Edel match.
From what I gathered, it's not instadeath. Instead, it's she passively imposes into your head her killing you in your battle if you fight her, and the end of the fight is guaranteed by fate to kill ya in the way fate dictated.

Bobsican said:
Well, we have a case of Roxas doing that to Xion IIRC, so it is totally combat applicable.
I vividly remember the Xion thing and no, that's not the case. Not to mention that even if that's true, it messes with everything involving KH scaling given one, she has a keyblade (which by the logic of KH on this site would make her immune to the conceptual oneshot), and two, is a Sora clone, which is even more immunity.

Plus the chick has a whole boss fight. Unless you're telling me her fight ends in a single hit (which is dumb given she's a final antagonist), then well...no.

From what I gathered, it's not instadeath. Instead, it's she passively imposes into your head her killing you in your battle if you fight her, and the end of the fight is guaranteed by fate to kill ya in the way fate dictated.

Then the justification in her profile need to be fixed, the profile literaly said any desperado can kill people by just willing it, seriously we need a scan for this so we can see the example of how the enemy Will die when they fated to die.

That sounds...vaguely familiar. Not that I know it happened, but of Earl/Ion telling me it did. Never showed proof of course, or I'd give it to ya. But they said it. I think. Maybe.

"I vividly remember the Xion thing and no, that's not the case. Not to mention that even if that's true, it messes with everything involving KH scaling given one, she has a keyblade (which by the logic of KH on this site would make her immune to the conceptual oneshot), and two, is a Sora clone, which is even more immunity."

>Canon cutscene shows her getting one-shot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i80ad-wx9Ug

You don't get resistance to concept manip for having a keyblade

"Plus the chick has a whole boss fight. Unless you're telling me her fight ends in a single hit (which is dumb given she's a final antagonist), then well...no."

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i80ad-wx9Ug

A boss fight ending in a single hit isn't dumb either when there's emotional weight behind it

The only nonexistent 3-A in KH is the Demon Tide, iirc.
Demon Tide is a bunch of Heartless, what you mean is Xemnas, and he isn't the only 3-A Nobody, as we all know a good chunk of the True Organization XIII falls there too.

Speaking of 3-A nonsense, shouldn't Saint Seiya characters be put back on number 5 for 3-A? That was their spot before D and Xehanort knocked Baba down.

What? Xion very much doesn't get one shot. She takes two hits prior and is vertically bisected on the third.

Also yes. A game having anticlimactic gameplay, the primary draw of a video game, for a final boss, is dumb, no matter what.

Demon Tide is a bunch of Heartless, what you mean is Xemnas, and he isn't the only 3-A Nobody, as we all know a good chunk of the True Organization XIII falls there too.

Nobodys aren't nonexistent either and have clear showings of tangibility. The only ones that have the physiology necessary to be considered are Xemnas, Demon Tide, and Xehanort.

I vote Edo Itachi for 7A via low godly regen , powerful instant genjutsu, soul sealing , maybe durability negation via Amaterasu .

Pretty sure there still are plenty of 7-A's all around that just laugh at him.

Hell, even Han Jee-Han easily smacks him down, and Han isn't that powerful at all.

Itachi has all the ingredients to be a top tier 7-A.

He just needs one more ability to make everything mesh together. Mainly some form of fate manipulation or something.

lol yeah Itachi is pretty powerful but for one he is in a tier were a lot of broken shit just happen to be there and for another he has to activate a lot of his stuff and yeah he is strong but just does not quite have enough.

Nobodys aren't nonexistent either and have clear showings of tangibility. The only ones that have the physiology necessary to be considered are Xemnas, Demon Tide, and Xehanort.
Go ahead and make a CRT then, currently all Nobodies are accepted as such, and Demon Tide and Xehanort himself don't have NEP, once again.

Actually yes, considering it's the same game where Nobody fodder shows the intangibility via NEP.

Back