• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 25

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, so what is written on the profile needs some expansion on what it takes but basically you need to be following your desires in life (not stagnant or complacent nor someone who lives just to follow someone else's orders) and the will to push forward in life no matter what is thrown at you. If you dont meet these requirements then you get erased from existence by a low 2-C being.
I am pretty sure a lot of characters would pass that test

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Its a tie between her and Rein due to speed
Beatrice seals Reinhard in the 25th dimensions, then he nopes out of there thanks to his castle and proceeds to snipe her with LLT

this is what would happen.

Overlord775 said:
Beatrice seals Reinhard in the 25th dimensions, then he nopes out of there thanks to his castle and proceeds to snipe her with LLT
Reinhard will make her join the Nazi army

Overlord775 said:
>proceeds to snipe her with LLT

I mean, can he do that before getting blitzed again?

Imma just say this now, Reinhard would never act during an unequal fight between himself and Beatrice due to the immense speed difference.

Shes two levels of infinitely faster so he'll never be able to act.

(Iirc thats how its treated)

How does rein even travel to glads?

Beatrice is literally more than infinitely faster than him. It would essentally take more than an infinite amount of time to even get off a passive.

@Yung

Glads sends him inside itself.

also, she may be able to do an immeusrable amount of pointless actions, but she doesn't stop time or anything, so time passes and Rein shoots

I pretty sure that's not how it works over.

An immeasurable can attack as many times as they want without time needing to pass at all, ever. Infinite speeds can do the same thing.

Is glads a 1-A character or something?

>needing to pass at all, ever. Infinite speeds can do the same thing.

That's my point, we need a 24 h Incap for her to win and if she moves to fast time never pases and the condition is never met

Basically though he's escaped the 1-A Multiverse he hasn't escaped the loop, basically it's like Marie's beach in that regard.

Ok, then the Atlas has no way to stop him from using it even with immesurable amount of time at his disposal, his fate is to be erased and there's nothing that would stop that

also, considering that Emprah's mind can experience the higher dimensions of the warp, he should probably should have listed it separetly as Immesurable speed

Sorry about this, but does Eru Il├║vatar have any resistance to Monika's plot manipulation? Because I don't see resistance to plot manipulation on their page, so I have a feeling that Monika could beat them.

Isn't Monika 4D as well though? Surely if you're 2-C then you're 4D due to being on an infinite level of power over the 3rd dimension, right?

Madotsuki24 said:
Isn't Monika 4D as well though? Surely if you're 2-C then you're 4D due to being on an infinite level of power over the 3rd dimension, right?
You can be tier 2 without being higher dimensional, only tier 1 reactions higher dimensionality I believe.

Back